Gotta love CON tactics: Rand Paul on misinformation

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
even when it's destroying the world, they see it as a win!

An old video has surfaced of Sen. Rand Paul telling students that spreading misinformation is a 'great tactic'
Cheryl Teh
Fri, January 14, 2022, 3:33 AM

The lecture was reported on at the time by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which detailed the context of the question. According to The Atlantic, Paul was asked by a student if he had "last-minute advice" for their exams the next day.

In response, Paul said that he "never, ever cheated" and did not condone the practice, but added: "But I would sometimes spread misinformation. This is a great tactic. Misinformation can be very important."

Paul then described how he and some classmates would spread misinformation to students they viewed as competitors and send them down the wrong path during exam prep.

"We just started spreading the rumor that we knew what was on the test, and it was definitely going to be all about the liver, everything, a vast majority of the questions all about the liver," he said. "We tried to trick all of our competing students into over-studying for the liver and not studying for the kidney and every other organ."

"That's my advice, misinformation works," Paul said.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i dont lazily post articles or negs, i say what i mean

and arent u supposed 2 be on your way 2 portugal atm?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

An old video has surfaced of Sen. Rand Paul telling students that spreading misinformation is a 'great tactic'
Cheryl Teh

, which detailed the context of the question. According to The Atlantic, Paul was asked by a student if he had "last-minute advice" for their exams the next day.

In response, Paul said that he "never, ever cheated" and did not condone the practice, but added: "But I would sometimes spread misinformation. This is a great tactic. Misinformation can be very important."

Paul then described how he and some classmates would spread misinformation to students they viewed as competitors and send them down the wrong path during exam prep.

"We just started spreading the rumor that we knew what was on the test, and it was definitely going to be all about the liver, everything, a vast majority of the questions all about the liver," he said. "We tried to trick all of our competing students into over-studying for the liver and not studying for the kidney and every other organ."

He's a piece of shit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cheryl Teh

He's a piece of shit.

Yes, he is. And his tactic is clearly favored by many of his ilk.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rand Paul is not a "con", Lotus. He is a Libertarian.

And I'm gonna have to really check this because this does not sound like him whatsoever. And left bias sources have a history of lying about him(like claiming he lost his liscence to practice when he absolutely didnt).

I'm 100 percent sure there is context here the Atlantic left out or twisted as they pretty much always do.

So far I cant watch the entire lecture. Just the part being talked about. That's red flaggy.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the guy is a gimps wad of jizz LOL his doanations to fire Fauci had me ROTFLMFAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FYI, spreading misinfo is a political tactic across the board and it's exactly why "Trumpism" is a thing.

We just dont think anyones "heart" is in a better place when they do it. Lies and propaganda is lies and propaganda.

One of the biggest problems people have is the obvious bias and double standard.

This is just another example of that. Some old video comes along featuring a libertarian senator telling a story to med students about starting rumors about an upcoming test. If we are going to say Paul is definately a liar based on that, that must go for every student who ever engaged in med/nursing school test shenanigans.

The media will tear him up and use this as a character attack

While establishment politicians like Biden who have directly lied over and over and been caught in it do not get talked about in the media hardly at all.

So it's obvious right there who the corporate puppets are. Corporate media is very invested in the democrats. Their criticisms(if you call it that) should be more balanced. This is how the media is destroying and dividing the country. And they all know what they are doing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oH ! because Trumps is a beacon of TRUTH
cat-wtf.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the guy is a gimps wad of jizz LOL his doanations to fire Fauci had me ROTFLMFAO

Fauci is a lying piece of shit.

He got wealthy being one.
So did Twumpy ... big whoop

Trump lost wealth from his time as president.

And he didnt even accept the salary. He donated it.
LMAO so wat ?? he's got plenty from all his frauds

What frauds?

The election thing? How did he profit off that more than he would have by accepting the salary and playing ball for the establishment?

What do you think establishment politicains end up millionaires from? Serving US?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What frauds?

The election thing? How did he profit off that more than he would have by accepting the salary and playing ball for the establishment?
HAHAHAHAHAHA What frauds :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: if your gonna wear those blinders see yeh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
15 days to slow the spread...remember that?

Remember how all the dems and Fauci said that Trump was Corona fear mongering and that instead of worrying about corona we should be worried about the "second wave of influenza"?

Said of course even after Trump stopped international travel?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What frauds?

HAHAHAHAHAHA What frauds :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: if your gonna wear those blinders see yeh

What blinders?

Can you answer what frauds he committed that made him MORE money than if he had accepted his salary and played ball with the establishment?

If he wanted to profit off the presidency, why didnt he do it that same way Obama did? The other establishment politicains make way more money than he did.

It just doesnt make sense X.

As we watch the corporate media consistently spread misinfo that destroys lives, destroys peace and benefits the establishment.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He was a fraudster WAYYyyy before his presidency ... take the blinders off and we can continue if not thats all you get from me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I was in elementary school(I went to a private one even though my grandma was poor) there was this kid named Brian.

He was a tubby kid everyone picked on.

I thought he was nice. And i asked the other kids why they picked on him. It was all stupid shit and most of it seemed pretty untrue. Since I didnt agree with them on this, I also became an outcast.

So because I wouldnt just slam the kid or believe the stuff being said about him.....I was accused of "being in love" with him and took my place in the reject group.

This reminds me of that everytime.

I dont regret it, btw.

If I ask "what frauds" I'm literally asking because I'm not just gonna believe things about people just because all the "cool kids" say it.

I dont think I'm the one with blinders on and if I am, it should be hella easy to give an example.

WHAT fraud? What frauds made him MORE money than if he had just took the salary and did it like every other politicain who made millions from being in office? The claim just doesnt make sense.

Just saying "he is a fraudster" and that I have blinders on doesnt bring me any closer to seeing evidence. You know Qanon tells people to take their blinders off as well instead of providing examples.

It also doesnt make it fair game for Fauci to lie to the public. Absolutely none of these people should be lying. Or even profiting so much.

Do we want a good country? Or do we just want to "beat" the opposition? It's okay to have liars as long as they are labeled correctly?

Last edited: