X

xXx
Site Supporter
I get wet when I go swimming
But only if it's the wet kind of water

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I need to go clothes shopping. I lost 80 pounds in the last full year.

Stopping sugar was the answer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I loveeeee Johnny Cash .. Lost him 15 yrs ago yesserday ..

' My heart was beating for her like the winter beat my face '

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I got stabbed in the face 1 inch under my left eye, cunt brought a box cutter to a fist fight... Still broke his nose lol

What was he a pre schooler? You look around 14 m8
Who cares?

You care enough to brag oh highland warrior, beater of small children.

Before anyone going to believe that kind of shit from you try eating something you streak of piss, if you put on a couple of stone you'd still weigh just a couple of stone, its embarrassing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I got stabbed in the face 1 inch under my left eye, cunt brought a box cutter to a fist fight... Still broke his nose lol

Who cares?

Before anyone going to believe that kind of shit from you try eating something you streak of piss, if you put on a couple of stone you'd still weigh just a couple of stone, its embarrassing.
AxBtWbl.gif

kIFNFMy.gif

You some kind of knight to the rescue guy? I never lie whilst all you got is assumption... What are you embarrassed about?
Edit; Another ugly bastard that’s too scared to post his own picture yet thinks he has the right to mock those that do.... It is you who is cowardly, not I.... :LMAO2:

Last edited:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Who cares?

Jealous cuz he's skinny? You could always borrow one of Kat's girdles.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I once found a stone hand axe on the Thames foreshore, it cut my hand open as I picked it up, I’m proud of my scar done by something made thousands of years ago.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I am homeless and have been living out of a backpack since March. No complaints

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Who cares?

AxBtWbl.gif

kIFNFMy.gif

You some kind of knight to the rescue guy? I never lie whilst all you got is assumption... What are you embarrassed about?
Edit; Another ugly bastard that’s too scared to post his own picture yet thinks he has the right to mock those that do.... It is you who is cowardly, not I.... :LMAO2:
:LOL1: You've got nothing on Grimmy.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Had a headache this morning took some new fangeled drug called eroin to get rid of it. Worked great and let me go back to sleep.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
No, I just have the brain of a 13 year old at times.

I like shocking others, I find it funny.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
There’s an ice cream place near me with cows. They used to let you go into the barn and feed them straw. I liked feeding the calves. Some of them had blue tongues.