Random Facts About You

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I look both ways before crossing one way streets because I have that little faith in humanity.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I pissed in a pump shack at the bottom of Meteor Crater, in Arizona - circa 1968. It was right in the center, at the bottom. I remember seeing the shack in textbook pics and loling!

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Eh?

Cow tongue=sore jaws

Relaxed jaw = watch out

It's a theory.

I was sitting in the lunch room at work one day and another worker/drone came in and sat next to me and opened his lunch box and took out a sandwich with cows tongue on it.

I got up and walked out. I was close to throwing up. [insert appropriate emjoi here]

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hey Stinky your AVE looks like "Mr Big Shot" from the old BFF site- - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I look both ways before crossing one way streets because I have that little faith in humanity.
Don't forget, you're a 'writer' ...
So are you, but when I read what kinda shit you wrote, I wrote you into oblivion and still have the blood 'n' shit stained dictionary I used.
Have your anal fissures healed yet?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
44471964_481501319035970_2047925438495326208_o.jpg
44606561_481501595702609_3070404409750978560_o.jpg

I have an idiot pet squirrel named 'Alvin' bottle fed him since he was a yute (:

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Very cool.

I'm allergic to mosquitoes and the love me.

Had to go to urgent care for them yesterday and now I'm home early from work due to feeling like shit and having swelling in my ankles.

Go me.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Kat,eat lot's of garlic and the mosquitoes should leave you alone,people too! Hope you otherwise had a good vacation- - - - -

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Vacation was amazing and then some.

Worth the visit to urgent care for sure.

Reactions: X

TheHaze

Site Supporter
My father in law and a friend both had a mass in there lungs and both had a lung removed and that was like 30 years ago and Father in law drop dead 10 years ago from a bad heart and friend is still kicking- - - - - - -!
PS-If you should have to have a lung removed should get a Lobotomy at the same time:Dazed:
PPS-Are you a cigarette smoker?:SmokeBreak2: