Random Facts About You

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Some of my favorite memories are of loosing my teeth.

Ha!

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Talk about teeth, when I was small I didn’t know your baby teeth fell out on their own till other kids told me, as soon as one was wobbly, my dad used to tie a string round it and attatch it to the door knob, then slam the door and my tooth would fly out. I was raised by a sadistic old pikey.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
My brother wanted my tooth fairy money so he talked me into letting him pull my already loose tooth with pliers. I ended up with 2 loose teeth because he jerked on the wrong tooth.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
i hate when people ask "so what have you been up to lately." It's just bothersome and more often than not they don't really care and the truth is usually what they don't want to here.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
i hate when people ask "so what have you been up to lately." It's just bothersome and more often than not they don't really care and the truth is usually what they don't want to here.
I hate that too.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I can't grow a full beard. I'd have to wait a year or two to really find out.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I find men with big muscles hideous.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
I hate talking on the phone.

I believe that any time before 2pm on any day is a most uncivilized hour to wake up at.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I normally respond with "about five foot nine" :ThumbsUp3:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I normally respond with "about five foot nine" :ThumbsUp3:
I say the sky

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It should be illegal to have your face stuck in your phone in the street, twice now just this week iv almost hit someone, they’re like bunch of zombies, next time I might just keep going.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I picked up the hobby of building pedal bikes modded with 49cc 4 stroke engines, cool as fuck and I made a few bucks, it's a growing trend here in Canuckleland ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I cannot sit in a movie house with a bunch people I don't know,same goes for restaurants or concerts and etc etc- - - - - - -
I don't like fat people or there fat pet's- - - - - -

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
I can't sleep past 6 am. No matter what time I go to sleep I wake up between 5 and 6 am.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I haven't paid for a pack of gum in like 27 and a half years, I steeled it

Top Bottom