Random Facts About You

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Talk about teeth, when I was small I didn’t know your baby teeth fell out on their own till other kids told me, as soon as one was wobbly, my dad used to tie a string round it and attatch it to the door knob, then slam the door and my tooth would fly out. I was raised by a sadistic old pikey.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother wanted my tooth fairy money so he talked me into letting him pull my already loose tooth with pliers. I ended up with 2 loose teeth because he jerked on the wrong tooth.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
i hate when people ask "so what have you been up to lately." It's just bothersome and more often than not they don't really care and the truth is usually what they don't want to here.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i hate when people ask "so what have you been up to lately." It's just bothersome and more often than not they don't really care and the truth is usually what they don't want to here.

I normally respond with "about five foot nine" :ThumbsUp3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It should be illegal to have your face stuck in your phone in the street, twice now just this week iv almost hit someone, they’re like bunch of zombies, next time I might just keep going.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I picked up the hobby of building pedal bikes modded with 49cc 4 stroke engines, cool as fuck and I made a few bucks, it's a growing trend here in Canuckleland ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I cannot sit in a movie house with a bunch people I don't know,same goes for restaurants or concerts and etc etc- - - - - - -
I don't like fat people or there fat pet's- - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I haven't paid for a pack of gum in like 27 and a half years, I steeled it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And I garden...can you see it ?
39346961_10156495406139547_7186418199691264000_n.jpg

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I was in Karate when I was younger. Maybe beginning at 10 years old. Got to yellow belt with 3 black stripes.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I have a blood blister on my thumb from using a shitty machete to cut down a very large thorny bush. Not sure exactly how it happened, I was wearing gloves. Strangely it doesn’t hurt though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When I used to cycle I wore spandex shorts, one day unbeknownst to me I had a tiny tiny tear and a small piece of my bag squished through... someone tapped me and said I had sat on some gum .