Random Facts About You

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
Did you have a stroke or something ? IDIOT :daFuq:
I’ve re-evaluated my statement and I’ve decided that I’m going to troll fucking arse silly! I’m going to fuck you up essentially!
Noobs like like you...I eat up like crushed nuts cunt! Yep...cunt and a half!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Oh, shit. I knew it would come to this. A real professional badass troll? Better shut it down and migrate to fagchan. We can watch old Phil Collins videos and compare notes about truck stop hookups.

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
Oh, shit. I knew it would come to this. A real professional badass troll? Better shut it down and migrate to fagchan. We can watch old Phil Collins videos and compare notes about truck stop hookups.
You bitch! I must render your skull to Talk Talk now!

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
I was one of the best Bastard Factory had.
I only say that now because I’m ready to push this forum into a probable market that would benefit all.

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
you are close to being a special Olympian , even your Mammy is confused when you post something. You want to be a clever wordsmith but your just a smith. give your mammy a kiss for me:Beatdown2:
My mama died of cancer you fucking inconsiderate piece of cotton-shit! This was the whole reason for my bannededededment when poo-clutch Corset was empowered you fucking fuck you fuck!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
you are close to being a special Olympian , even your Mammy is confused when you post something. You want to be a clever wordsmith but your just a smith. give your mammy a kiss for me:Beatdown2:
My mama died of cancer you fucking inconsiderate piece of cotton-shit! This was the whole reason for my bannededededment when poo-clutch Corset was empowered you fucking fuck you fuck!
:KMA:kiss my ass ...( I know who you are ) lol ....kissy kissy

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
:KMA:kiss my ass ...( I know who you are ) lol ....kissy kissy
The difference is between you and I is that I’m dynamic , while you’re still trying to prove your worth. This comes with age.

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
that's the fucking gayest thing to come out of your mouth ^^^^ except all the drunken Cocks you love so much
Now listen you young fucking dipshit!
Calling a father “gay” is a bit of a leap. While that teenage transgression may seem to give you the upper hand, your naive concept fucks your own anus! I don’t even care to make that rhyme!

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I was one of the best Bastard Factory had.
I only say that now because I’m ready to push this forum into a probable market that would benefit all.
i yawned while reading this

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Jeannies posts make me wanna' grab a dick and stick it in my eyes and FUCK what I saw ...

Soooo lame ...

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
there he is agreeing lol
its 2019 just come out already - say the words

Top Bottom