Random Facts About You

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Why is this person on TV? ^^^^ She and hubby eat racoon

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I've never smoked weed...… but thinkin about it :)
It's okay for a few laughs provided you don't have to take a whiz quiz for work.

Half of all extreme pot heads will attest that marijuana is the long awaited, all purpose problem solving messiah that can cure cancer, the common cold, regenerate lost limbs, etc. It's the new, "duct tape" of society.
And the hemp harvested from this miraculous plant can be used to construct space vessels to hurl humanity forward and colonize the galaxy.

WHAT'S IN THE BAGGIE, LEROY?
"It's muh medicine, sir! Fo' my eyes, I gots guacamole. Will I be gettin' that back!?
NOPE! :devil1:

Now the other half, well they can't claim anything as they're too busy stuffing munchies in their pie holes.
Lmfao!!! It was hard for me to pick what reaction to give you... The only time I wish I could have given at least 3 :) haha.....

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
Trolling dopes is fucking dopey as fuck! How about doing the right thing and promoting BF! You cunts never saw the bigger the big picture, only a means to drivel on with your yack...

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
little dogs know they r small and useless so make a lot of noise 2 get noticed

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I am asking the owner here for one thing;

A panel to Meltdown

And I will post possibly the biggest post this site has ever seen in it's history.

I'm a go getter and traffic bringer. Something to think about....
Like maybe... this little fuckwit?

Spatula Khan

Destroyer of Men and Pleaser of Tastebuds!
You may have heard of me. I am he who brought the armies of Tantalus to their knees with but a single souffle! I have defeated demons by pleasing their palates with the power of a thousand filet mignons! I invented the MEGA-Sandwich! I am SPATULA KHAN!

Breakfall

Dedicated Deviant
little dogs know they r small and useless so make a lot of noise 2 get noticed
Cliche and over-used! Noob-mentality. It seems like you enjoy brown-nosing some. Hmmmmmmmm

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Gotta have pineapple tho

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I picked up a cheap bicycle at Restore, $15 but needs repair. Took it to the local bike shop, and Jerry the owner said it's a cheap basket case. He gave me a nice bike with a bent front wheel and missing pedal so I can cobble a usable bike from the two. "Can I give you something for it?" No, but if you like riding come back.
Local salesmen are the best.

Top Bottom