Random Facts About You

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My father bought the $3 million house next door so he could knock it down for a tennis court. The house that he and mother live in now is already huge and they had plenty of space for a tennis court but they didn't want to move a sculpture they had to the other side of the garden. No one in our family plays tennis. They wanted the tennis court because my 17 year old sister wants a place to throw her parties

Ha Ha Ha- - - -you ever think about going on stage as a stand up clown cause you funny guy and your sister sounds like a hoe,maybe your mom too- - - - - - -!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
just the smell of scalloped potatoes makes me want to blow chunks , years ago my sister in law made some that were bad some how , I was quite young and we had a three hour drive after the poisoning , my father handed me a bucket and told me he wasn't stopping. it stayed with me all this time.
mh_1011_scalloped-2_horiz_0.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Years ago the bar I worked at sponsored a few softball teams and they'd come back after their games for a 1/2 keg and food put on by the owner. People would get wasted , DWI laws were lenient and coke was more popular than LSD was in the 60's ffs. Anyway we had one team that was all women , they played and came back as did the other team , our team were basically decent looking barflies , the team they played were all big beefy man hating carpet munchers. Long story short I was taking some trash out to the dumpster behind the joint and I heard some noise , low moans and a squishy sound like walking on a linoleum floor in wet sneakers. I look in the lone car tucked in behind the dumpster and it's my best friends wife having her carpet cleaned by a huge ape like creature later identified as the opposing team captain. Of course I HAD to watch for a bit...til she looked up and spotted me LOL..anyhow it was quite the scene , she says if you tell Rich I'm gonna tell him I've been fucking you for years. I was best man at their wedding , what was I to do ? Well , I wanted to keep my mouth shut but like I mentioned earlier , coke was cheap and plentiful and it always made me a blabbermouth , damn I miss them guys to this day.:Frustration1:
fat-lesbian.png

Last edited:
Reactions: X

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Mr. Whipple, post: 26308, Of course I HAD to watch for a bit...til she looked up and spotted me LOL..anyhow it was quite the scene , she says if you tell Rich I'm gonna tell him I've been fucking you for years. I was best man at their wedding , what was I to do ? .:Frustration1:
fat-lesbian.png
[/QUOTE]

I hope you told him other wise you are a pussy and not a good friend ! I had to tell a friend what a whore his wife was and yeah was piss off at me but at least he left the bitch - - - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Mr. Whipple, post: 26308, Of course I HAD to watch for a bit...til she looked up and spotted me LOL..anyhow it was quite the scene , she says if you tell Rich I'm gonna tell him I've been fucking you for years. I was best man at their weddin

, what was I to do ? .:Frustration1:
fat-lesbian.png

I hope you told him other wise you are a pussy and not a good friend ! I had to tell a friend what a whore his wife was and yeah was piss off at me but at least he left the bitch - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]
I DID tell him , SHE does not allow him to deal with me , we have a few beers on the sly from time to time , but we went to kindergarten together ffs ...They have 4 kids and are still married. Thanks for your advice Abby

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Mr. Whipple, post: 26316,

They have 4 kids and are still married. Thanks for your advice Abby[/QUOTE]

I gave my opinion and not advice and for the record you are a pervert for watching your "Good Friends"wife getting fucked and bet you were jerking off and wishing you could join in too- - - - - !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I once replaced the bulbs in two TV transmission towers - 425' and 350'.

Pretty fucking high.

You think,how bout changing this bulb- - - - - -https://
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS-It would be funny if when he got to the top found out he forgot the bulb- - - - -Confused 5

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Actually, a 1500 foot tower was how I got the job. I was trimming power line ROWs and was working out the tap to the building that controlled the tower. It was one tree with just one limb to come out, easier to climb it than try to get the bucket truck to it. As I was rappelling out of the tree, hitting the ground, some honcho-looking fella pulled up to talk to us. Somewhere in the conversation, I told him I'd pay HIM to let me climb that tower, lol. He loled but got my number for potential work in the future. Sure enough, he called me a few months later - it seems their regular guy was unable to do it.

That's how I got that gig. He never called me again.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Mr. Whipple, post: 26316,

They have 4 kids and are still married. Thanks for your advice Abby

I gave my opinion and not advice and for the record you are a pervert for watching your "Good Friends"wife getting fucked and bet you were jerking off and wishing you could join in too- - - - - ![/QUOTE] You should read and learn to retain Haze , I'm a pervert alright I was fucking her for YEARS ....R I F dude ...............READING IS FUNDAMENTAL... I see you are THIN SKINNED ...:facepalm:
12.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
One time on a car repo the shop I was working at brought in this Electra 225 all decked out , shiny , spoke hub caps , fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror , racoon tail hanging off the t.v. antenna you get the idea. So we were detailing it for the auction and it looked like an easy job the interior was clean , until I opened the trunk....in there was an electric cattle prod hooked up to a battery , a 38 revolver , all beat up ( used a lot imo ) a shit load of bloody towels and blankets and a bag full of sex toys and other accessories. YIKES ... what to do ? I took the cattle prod and stuck it down the plumbers crack of an employee that was bending over scrubbing white walls , YEEEHAA he jumped like a kangaroo on steriods !!!:Hapz:
1975buicklesabreconvertible-l-b21176883cfad5f5.jpg