Random Facts About You

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The "shadow people" are the creepiest phenomena because they stalk and peek around corners.
Go to 1:10

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dogs have such acute hearing compared to you and me, but they have no sense of distance. Puppy is probably growling at a poltergeist a ways down the road.
Canines are predators with stereoscopic vision, they rely on judging distance to the kill. I.e. how close to stalk before charging or intercepting prey.

They're probably better than a laser range finder lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
You have stereoscopic vision. Two eyes, depth perception and all that. Dogs don't undertand distance in relation to threat. The dog barking half a miie away triggers the same instinct as a cat knocking over a glass in the next room.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don’t believe in ghosts and all that crap, but when it’s dark and quiet at 2am and the dog is growing at nothing, man it has to be a poltergeist!

Ghosts are real as fuck, trust me!

I've had countless experiences, but the most realest scariest one, was when I was laying in bed, on my back, no one else at home, and I felt something walking up in between my legs, like a cat, but a lil bigger. I kept thinking, please be a cat! Then, the covers started pulling off me, not like a one handed pull, but they were coming off my shoulders evenly. I counted to 3 and made myself look, but of course nothing was there.

I believe ya. Abandoned hospitals have tons of activity (knocks on command and the feeling of walking through web strands while we were sitting still and drinking beers, etc.
There's also a civil war fort near here we would go to and smell strong perfume out of nowhere when the air was still. Supposedly some of the soldiers sneaked a whore in there and killed her rather than pay, or she got too loud and threatened to squeal, something like that.

One place I use to live, lots of folks experienced things on the ground floors. My mom researched at the library, and we found out how the government got the land so cheap, it was built on an old slave plantation.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m going to Jamaica next week to play with the nig nogs..
if u rent a scooter dont stray too far from the reservation
Yeah last time we got stopped and told we had to pay towards fixing the potholes in the road, them ex cotton pickers can’t stop telling lies. Rassholes.
They'll pounce on a blonde white woman like monkeys on a banana.
Remember King Kong where they wanted to trade 10 of their nappy headed best for just one of you?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cool-facts-35-king-kong-was-adolf-hitlers-favorite-movie-33515389.png

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Yeah last time we got stopped and told we had to pay towards fixing the potholes in the road, them ex cotton pickers can’t stop telling lies. Rassholes.
Remember King Kong where they wanted to trade 10 of their nappy headed best for just one of you?
Monkeys prefer salad. Bananas are way down their list of food.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Monkeys prefer salad. Bananas are way down their list of food.

If you see chimps at the zoo they constantly eat, and constantly shit and it stinks, they don’t tell you that on David Attenborough.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha yeh because they need a dust pile ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Racism is so lame, I love all good people no matter what you were born as... I could’ve been a little stinking Indian sleeping on concrete every night, but instead I’m Hitlers grandson in fuckin Scotland!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racism is so lame, I love all good people no matter what you were born as... I could’ve been a little stinking Indian sleeping on concrete every night, but instead I’m Hitlers grandson in fuckin Scotland!

I DON'T.. come live here next to Detroit where the mother fuckers will steal anything that's not bolted to the ground... will kill you for a designer watch or shoes.. NAH... I've know EDUCATED blacks (niggers) that all have the same god damn mentality. I mean.. look at Detroit.... where ever niggers are in charge THERE IS corruption … THEY JUST CAN NOT DO THE RIGHT THING.. I could tell you story after story.. and you would be SHOCKED.. .. I am racist.. and not ashamed of that fact... Guess if you had to deal with this fucked up race on the daily ... you'd understand my beliefs... but to each their own.. I guess... :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I DON'T.. come live here next to Detroit where the mother fuckers will steal anything that's not bolted to the ground... will kill you for a designer watch or shoes.. NAH... I've know EDUCATED blacks (niggers) that all have the same god damn mentality. I mean.. look at Detroit.... where ever niggers are in charge THERE IS corruption … THEY JUST CAN NOT DO THE RIGHT THING.. I could tell you story after story.. and you would be SHOCKED.. .. I am racist.. and not ashamed of that fact... Guess if you had to deal with this fucked up race on the daily ... you'd understand my beliefs... but to each their own.. I guess... :rightON:

I feel ya Hellfire! I could share some stories too of things just done to me. But, I've had a few good black friends, so not all of them are bad, only 8.5 out of 10 of them, I found that is the ratio lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m surrounded by white people, but when I was working in Sheffield this black as fuck Zulu warlord blatantly skipped in front of me in a shop, I didn’t even say anything to him I let him off lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ben Johnson was fast ... so is that Jamaican fella Mr.Bolt..aptly named...fuckers would outrun me anytime of the day, night as well.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ben Johnson was fast ... so is that Jamaican fella Mr.Bolt..aptly named...fuckers would outrun me anytime of the day, night as well.

Imagine if zombies were the fast zombies like in 28 Days, and Mr. Bolt was a zombie... holy shit, no one would survive lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Imagine if zombies were the fast zombies like in 28 Days, and Mr. Bolt was a zombie... holy shit, no one would survive lol.
It's true...fast zombies freak me out, that Tom Cruise zombie flick is one of my favorites

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's true...fast zombies freak me out, that Tom Cruise zombie flick is one of my favorites

Yeah, slow zombies, bring it, fast zombies, fuck that lol.

Love some fast zombie movies though lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[

I feel ya Hellfire! I could share some stories too of things just done to me. But, I've had a few good black friends, so not all of them are bad, only 8.5 out of 10 of them, I found that is the ratio lol.

Even the one's you call friend can turn on you in a heart beat,I just wish ever one could stick to there own kind !

PS - Are there any blacks in Iceland ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[

Even the one's you call friend can turn on you in a heart beat,I just wish ever one could stick to there own kind !

PS - Are there any blacks in Iceland ?

Don’t think floki would allow that.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, slow zombies, bring it, fast zombies, fuck that lol.

Love some fast zombie movies though lol.
There are only five good ones like that I'm aware of.
World War Z, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Girl with the Gifts and I Am Legend.
Am I missing any?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And all because we were too lazy to pick our own cotton. Imagine what a utopia this nation could have been.