Random Facts About You

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yeah you buy toilet paper for puppy’s to play with, they never show you what it’s really for.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I cut the fuck out of my finger at work last night. Dropped a box cutter, caught it like a dumbass instead of letting it hit the ground. Not deep enough to warrant stitches but I was debating, it soaked through two bandaids. It doesn’t hurt too bad right now but I know it will when I switch the bandaid and wash it again. Shit sucks.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I cut the fuck out of my finger at work last night. Dropped a box cutter, caught it like a dumbass instead of letting it hit the ground. Not deep enough to warrant stitches but I was debating, it soaked through two bandaids. It doesn’t hurt too bad right now but I know it will when I switch the bandaid and wash it again. Shit sucks.
Oh man, I did that a few months ago, cut down into the fingernail. Yeah sucked pulling the bandage off lol, just keep it clean and wrapped for a few days, while changing the bandage every day.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
My hands and fingers are dry and cracked as fuck. It hurts like hell to wash things in the sink at work.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
my bro in law has been in the fish business for a few decades , he was cleaning a mess of fish ...the guy is amazingly fast ! anyhow he eventually sliced his index finger clean off with his knife ....it hit the floor , they bagged it iced it and they went to the ER ..they reattached it ...not a great job but hey wtf..it was about 1/2 " shorter than before ..it was useable , when he pointed it at you , it always did the fucking " loop de loop " constant circular motion ...btw he didn't have insurance at the time :Scream:

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
My hands and fingers are dry and cracked as fuck. It hurts like hell to wash things in the sink at work.
O' Keeffe's Working Hands cream works great.

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Since I've lost my hair the tops of my ears are stuck to my skull when I get outta bed in the morning. I pop em back out and I'm good to go!!!

I don't like troublemakers who call non-troublemakers troublemakers.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I grew up in a house, but my old dears was pikies.

Top Bottom