Random Facts About You

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I am asking the owner here for one thing;

A panel to Meltdown

And I will post possibly the biggest post this site has ever seen in it's history.

I'm a go getter and traffic bringer. Something to think about....

Like maybe... this little fuckwit?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You may have heard of me. I am he who brought the armies of Tantalus to their knees with but a single souffle! I have defeated demons by pleasing their palates with the power of a thousand filet mignons! I invented the MEGA-Sandwich! I am SPATULA KHAN!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
86107167.jpg

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I picked up a cheap bicycle at Restore, $15 but needs repair. Took it to the local bike shop, and Jerry the owner said it's a cheap basket case. He gave me a nice bike with a bent front wheel and missing pedal so I can cobble a usable bike from the two. "Can I give you something for it?" No, but if you like riding come back.
Local salesmen are the best.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just realized Im still driving the same vehicle since I first joined forums back in 2006 lol. Where has the time went.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess was a Hallmark contractor at Walmart. She did 14 hour days every day after a holiday setting up for the next big promotion. Christmas was the worst, setting up for Easter.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The Goddess was a Hallmark contractor at Walmart. She did 14 hour days every day after a holiday setting up for the next big promotion. Christmas was the worst, setting up for Easter.
Stop calling your wife “the goddess“ it’s just annoyin, dunno why...
Oh, fuck off, you fucking fuck.
Calm down ffs...
You started it,
Started what? Act your age

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I've always had a thing for Vanna White. I asked her to prom in 1975, but she turned me down... for obvious reasons.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Calm down ffs...
You started it,
I started with your mum, but she was a frigid bitch and a bit psychotic. I asked your da what he saw in her, and he said something about a cum dumpster and the family lineage, then fell on the floor sobbing about the fruit of his loins being such a disappointment. All very sad, really.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Calm down ffs...
You started it,
I started with your mum, but she was a frigid bitch and a bit psychotic. I asked your da what he saw in her, and he said something about a cum dumpster and the family lineage, then fell on the floor sobbing about the fruit of his loins being such a disappointment. All very sad, really.
:doink1: