Random Facts About You

SAWA

The Loner
Actually it's my first time to really participate in a forum. Oftentimes I just lurking around like a ghost stealing images or info like a poltergeist on overdrive.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
I have two brothers named Darryl.
One spelled Darrell the other spelled Darryl.
No I'm not joking.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Fucking Newhart, man. So one is Darryl and the other is Da-rRELL?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I've been hammered with 480 volts three times. Hurts like hell, but if you live it's an awesome rush....

Ice

Dedicated Deviant

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Once, was thrown 15 feet into a steel bulkhead. Twice, fell from a 12 foot ladder, didn't feel the impact. Third time I was out for three minutes. My mate called 911 and did CPR. Broke two ribs.

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I've been hammered with 480 volts three times. Hurts like hell, but if you live it's an awesome rush....
Explain. Would require touching 2 live 277V lines at the same time. 3 times?? I call bullshit. Were you scrapping copper?
Remember black, red, blue, are 3phase colors @ 208 V. All 3 are 120V to ground. Brown, orange, yellow are 3 phase colors for 480 V. All three are 277V to ground.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
I was molested by my grandmother I'm not proud to admit and I wouldn't if I wasn't drunk.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Explain. Would require touching 2 live 277V lines at the same time. 3 times?? I call bullshit. Were you scrapping copper?
Remember black, red, blue, are 3phase colors @ 208 V. All 3 are 120V to ground. Brown, orange, yellow are 3 phase colors for 480 V. All three are 277V to ground.
Black, white, red. Standard navy shipboard phase colors. Electrical generation is kinda different when you're floating in water. Fun fact: there is no ground except the hull. And like I said, shit happens.

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Black, white, red. Standard navy shipboard phase colors. Electrical generation is kinda different when you're floating in water. Fun fact: there is no ground except the hull. And like I said, shit happens.
The hull is the ground, that bonds the neutral. Like a uffer ground or a ground rod in any structure on land. The white neutral is the return. Is never live unless there’s a fuck up.

Top Bottom