Random Facts About You

triggs

Mommy's boy
i once won £1240.00 on a slot machine after putting in just £50 to win it. I then went straight to the roulette table stuck it all on black and lost the lot.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when i see upper and lower case mixed in a reply i know the typer is either young and stupid or a very retarded adult

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
One time, me and my friends placed a bunch of fake blood on our wrists, littered the ground with razor blades, and wrote "Come join us" in chalk on the pavement. Then we all laid down in the Walmart Parking lot and waiting for people to arrive.

We got in so much trouble for that prank, well the ones that could not out run the cops did.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I took a ball of play doh and slid it up my poop chute because i liked the way it felt going in and coming out.
I then placed it back in the container, placed it on the shelf and walked out of walmart.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Some of my people from 5 generations ago were from Wales in a tiny village with an impossible name. Every family had the same name of Evan. To distinguish the houses and people they adopted a surname to describe their jobs. The rustic language is ridiculous stupid to this day, but I trust my grandfather's translation. Some houses were easy: Evan the Miller, Evan the Farmer... others were more esoteric. The seamstress was Evan the Tweed, the vicar Evan the Cross. My people worked at the tavern and were Evan the Cook. My favorite was the schoolmaster: Evan the Stick.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
After 6 decades of abuse my body is a wreck, but my corpse is a harvest bounty. A shaky heart, a few inches of aorta, half blind eyes, a chunk of what's left of my liver... whatever's left can mean another decade or even a year of quality life for someone. When I'm done with it my corpse is available at Eastern Virginia Medical School.

Check the donor box on your drivers license. Add it to your living will. Someone needs you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
After 6 decades of abuse my body is a wreck, but my corpse is a harvest bounty. A shaky heart, a few inches of aorta, half blind eyes, a chunk of what's left of my liver... whatever's left can mean another decade or even a year of quality life for someone. When I'm done with it my corpse is available at Eastern Virginia Medical School.

Check the donor box on your drivers license. Add it to your living will. Someone needs you.

Have you heard Virginia is currently in a state of emergency, and that a gun ban on the capitol is in effect til Tuesday? Cause of the anti gun bill protest on Monday.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
some antifa asshole will show up in a maga hat 2 take a shot at a cop and start the chaos

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
One time, me and my friends placed a bunch of fake blood on our wrists, littered the ground with razor blades, and wrote "Come join us" in chalk on the pavement. Then we all laid down in the Walmart Parking lot and waiting for people to arrive.

We got in so much trouble for that prank, well the ones that could not out run the cops did.

You're lucky nobody pissed on your fake corpses