Random Facts About You

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
[

I feel ya Hellfire! I could share some stories too of things just done to me. But, I've had a few good black friends, so not all of them are bad, only 8.5 out of 10 of them, I found that is the ratio lol.

Even the one's you call friend can turn on you in a heart beat,I just wish ever one could stick to there own kind !

PS - Are there any blacks in Iceland ?

You are right though, happened to me first hand. So lets just say some are not as bad as others lol.

I honestly doubt it, they dont like the cold. Oddly zombies dont either.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ben Johnson was fast ... so is that Jamaican fella Mr.Bolt..aptly named...fuckers would outrun me anytime of the day, night as well.

Imagine if zombies were the fast zombies like in 28 Days, and Mr. Bolt was a zombie... holy shit, no one would survive lol.
It's true...fast zombies freak me out, that Tom Cruise zombie flick is one of my favorites

Yeah, slow zombies, bring it, fast zombies, fuck that lol.

Love some fast zombie movies though lol.
There are only five good ones like that I'm aware of.
World War Z, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Girl with the Gifts and I Am Legend.
Am I missing any?

Nah thats all the fast zombie ones I can think of. Hadnt heard of Girl with the Gifts though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Racism is so lame, I love all good people no matter what you were born as... I could’ve been a little stinking Indian sleeping on concrete every night, but instead I’m Hitlers grandson in fuckin Scotland!

I DON'T.. come live here next to Detroit where the mother fuckers will steal anything that's not bolted to the ground... will kill you for a designer watch or shoes.. NAH... I've know EDUCATED blacks (niggers) that all have the same god damn mentality. I mean.. look at Detroit.... where ever niggers are in charge THERE IS corruption … THEY JUST CAN NOT DO THE RIGHT THING.. I could tell you story after story.. and you would be SHOCKED.. .. I am racist.. and not ashamed of that fact... Guess if you had to deal with this fucked up race on the daily ... you'd understand my beliefs... but to each their own.. I guess... :rightON:

And all because we were too lazy to pick our own cotton. Imagine what a utopia this nation could have been.

Lol, honestly though, the country was short on man power at the time. The damn Yankees sold the South slaves, not one slave ship landed at a Southern port. The Yankees were all about money, hence why they whipped the South back into the Union (the war was not over slavery). When the slaves were freed, the Yankees still kept their slaves for several years. Then they were to cheap to send them back.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have the ability to look at people with corsets and dreadlocks in a foul fashion.

For example: the dreadlocks are filthy and rank and infested with creatures of the lowly kind; this cretin has definite rags clinging mercifully beside their anus flaps.

Then there’s the corset-wearing wonder fuck! Construction of the intestinal tract in a mind-fuck unto it’s own. Rancid farts and fetid shit-nuggets to boot. Fuck this kinda cat right off the planet. Stench is not on my OCD high-list!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I don't really have any issues with other races or cultures , here in chat it's kinda expected that you'll make some " off color " remarks...who am I to upset the apple cart.
028_Something_Upset_the_Apple_Cart.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't really have any issues with other races or cultures , here in chat it's kinda expected that you'll make some " off color " remarks...who am I to upset the apple cart.
028_Something_Upset_the_Apple_Cart.jpg
Just fuck a diversity of multi-coloured flanges while you still have the chance mate!

After you latch-on , empathy kicks in, then you’re oppositely fucked as such you cunt!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Oh, shit. I knew it would come to this. A real professional badass troll? Better shut it down and migrate to fagchan. We can watch old Phil Collins videos and compare notes about truck stop hookups.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was one of the best Bastard Factory had.
I only say that now because I’m ready to push this forum into a probable market that would benefit all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you are close to being a special Olympian , even your Mammy is confused when you post something. You want to be a clever wordsmith but your just a smith. give your mammy a kiss for me:Beatdown2:
tenor.gif
My mama died of cancer you fucking inconsiderate piece of cotton-shit! This was the whole reason for my bannededededment when poo-clutch Corset was empowered you fucking fuck you fuck!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
you are close to being a special Olympian , even your Mammy is confused when you post something. You want to be a clever wordsmith but your just a smith. give your mammy a kiss for me:Beatdown2:
tenor.gif
My mama died of cancer you fucking inconsiderate piece of cotton-shit! This was the whole reason for my bannededededment when poo-clutch Corset was empowered you fucking fuck you fuck!
:KMA:kiss my ass ...( I know who you are ) lol ....kissy kissy
tenor.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
tenor.gif
:KMA:kiss my ass ...( I know who you are ) lol ....kissy kissy
tenor.gif

The difference is between you and I is that I’m dynamic , while you’re still trying to prove your worth. This comes with age.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that's the fucking gayest thing to come out of your mouth ^^^^ except all the drunken Cocks you love so much
tenor.gif

Now listen you young fucking dipshit!
Calling a father “gay” is a bit of a leap. While that teenage transgression may seem to give you the upper hand, your naive concept fucks your own anus! I don’t even care to make that rhyme!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was one of the best Bastard Factory had.
I only say that now because I’m ready to push this forum into a probable market that would benefit all.

i yawned while reading this

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jeannies posts make me wanna' grab a dick and stick it in my eyes and FUCK what I saw ...

Soooo lame ...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
there he is agreeing lol
its 2019 just come out already - say the words
artworks-000158672079-0gbvsi-t500x500.jpg