Random IMAGES

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
images

A Navy "Veteran" sucking its living off the American Taxpayer is 90% more likely to have sucked a lot of dicks and really, really liked it than most normal people who don't suck a lot of dick and don't suck their livings from the taxpayers like a bloated parasite leech.

Was Up, Apey!
I'm sorry your job didn't come with a good benefits package, not my problem tho.
So sucking cock is a good benefits package?

who knew

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

A Navy "Veteran" sucking its living off the American Taxpayer is 90% more likely to have sucked a lot of dicks and really, really liked it than most normal people who don't suck a lot of dick and don't suck their livings from the taxpayers like a bloated parasite leech.

Was Up, Apey!
I'm sorry your job didn't come with a good benefits package, not my problem tho.

Sure ... but I didn't have to suck all that dick.
Which dick would that be?

Oh come now! No one stays in the Navy as long as you without swallowing a lot of seamen.
How long did I stay in the Navy?

Er, well, long enough to get a pension, right?

... you don't think things through very well, do you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Was Up, Apey!
So sucking cock is a good benefits package?

who knew

Some are more suited than others. You’re the right size anyway.