Random IMAGES

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
GJUxV67.jpg

That triggered me. I'm acrophobic. lol
Yeah, I don't think I've got that but I also didn't like looking at that for too long... It's kinda like the caving tragedy videos where the cavers get stuck in really tight places and cannot be rescued, they're still down those caves to this day deceased... Honestly, just thinking about that was making me breathless! WHY? WHY do people do these things in the name of fun? lol

Yes, those cave divers are something else. Some people are adrenaline junkies I suppose.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I don't think I've got that but I also didn't like looking at that for too long... It's kinda like the caving tragedy videos where the cavers get stuck in really tight places and cannot be rescued, they're still down those caves to this day deceased... Honestly, just thinking about that was making me breathless! WHY? WHY do people do these things in the name of fun? lol

Yes, those cave divers are something else. Some people are adrenaline junkies I suppose.

taking risks helps u appreciate life, take a walk on the razors edge sometime (skydive) - it feels good :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

taking risks helps u appreciate life, take a walk on the razors edge sometime (skydive) - it feels good :D
I prefer when she uses the razor’s edge to make the minge palatable when I muffdive- feels good and no pause for pubes :D