Random VIDEOS ⚡

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

oldslowandugly

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jeannie- you are on the wrong side of the Guinea Gangplank.

i havent hear that term in a while lol
You haven't lived until you have crossed it on a bicycle doing the Five Boro Bike tour. What a view- what a rush!

i didnt do the 5 boro but i cycled over the bridge. its over a mile uphill then u coast down
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Awesome video!!! I can spot my old hangouts. I was stationed in Ft. Hamilton and I got to know Bay Ridge quite well. I used to fish off the Ft. Wadsworth beach. I miss Bay Street!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You haven't lived until you have crossed it on a bicycle doing the Five Boro Bike tour. What a view- what a rush!

i didnt do the 5 boro but i cycled over the bridge. its over a mile uphill then u coast down

Awesome video!!! I can spot my old hangouts. I was stationed in Ft. Hamilton and I got to know Bay Ridge quite well. I used to fish off the Ft. Wadsworth beach. I miss Bay Street!

we swim at the ft. hamilton pool sometimes. here is a view of the bluff from the pool area

there r a lot of arabs moving into bay ridge so its looking more like bei-rut every year lol

oldslowandugly

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

we swim at the ft. hamilton pool sometimes. here is a view of the bluff from the pool area

there r a lot of arabs moving into bay ridge so its looking more like bei-rut every year lol

That pool used to belong to the Officers Club. The huge house nearby with the killer view of the bay was the Post Commander's house. When they downgraded the Command from a General to a Colonel, the General's huge red rug became excess and put into storage. Guess what Spec 4 had a huge red carpet in his room?!? :TooCool: