Rarely Seen Pictures of My C8 Corvette

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
When a country is run by complete idiots…expect trouble. Who the fuck is running America now as we speak? The geriatric old fart? Kamala the communist? Nobody knows for certain, but the absurdity of it all leaves us all vulnerable, particularly her close allies.

I was born into politics, so I have an advantage. I have firsthand experience witnessing what happens to a country when it’s run by monkeys. Chaos and disorder ensues!
"Who the fuck is running America now as we speak?"

Shadow government.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Site Supporter
Who are you trying to impress? Better yet, why?

this-is-just-sad-luke.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I personally love the breed. I had a Staffordshire X Bull Terrier going by the name of Jimmy Morrison…Morri for short. Such a lovable dog and great with kids.

images
Wow, what a cute papa, I would turn that fucker in a throat ripping out cuddle bunny LOL
Fuck he’s cute

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your hate runs deep. If I were you I would be jealous of her too.

I mean look at your life...

*shudders*

Hate?

So much drama. Why are you guys always so extreme?

How is that hate? Saying that is her is hateful? Lmao! Well I guess that shows what you think of her looks doesn't it?

I look at my life everyday. Significantly more than you look at yours considering every single day you guys are here. Spewing. Seeing hate, spewing hate.

So you think Murd looks like shit and you think my life is so terrible. Anything else?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hate?

So much drama. Why are you guys always so extreme?

How is that hate? Saying that is her is hateful? Lmao! Well I guess that shows what you think of her looks doesn't it?

I look at my life everyday. Significantly more than you look at yours considering every single day you guys are here. Spewing. Seeing hate, spewing hate.

So you think Murd looks like shit and you think my life is so terrible. Anything else?
You coming online simply to shit on Murdy regarding these obviously distorted pics.

You said recently posting on forums was boring.

But to come here to shit on her...you run, hater.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You coming online simply to shit on Murdy regarding these obviously distorted pics.

You said recently posting on forums was boring.

But to come here to shit on her...you run, hater.

I didn't come online specifically to "shit on" Murdy.

I checked the board and saw this thread is the most recent active one and I read it. I saw Murd denying her own photos.

How am I shitting on her? Apparently she hates her photos and you agree with it.

I "run"? Listen I have other things to do besides sit here glued to a forum all day for hours arguing with 50 year old women with anger issues. No one "runs". It gets dull.

If you want to think I'm "running" you are free to think that. I'll be doing yard work most of the day and steam cleaning carpets. I might check back later if I remember but if I'm in the bed rubbing feet with Shrek forget it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I checked the board and saw this thread is the most recent active one and I read it. I saw Murd denying her own photos.

How am I shitting on her? Apparently she hates her photos and you agree with it.

Agree with what?

So much for your week old, if that, lie that you have more interesting things in real life. Forums are boring, right, liar?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I "run"? Listen I have other things to do besides sit here glued to a forum all day for hours arguing with 50 year old women with anger issues. No one "runs". It gets dull.

If you want to think I'm "running" you are free to think that. I'll be doing yard work most of the day and steam cleaning carpets. I might check back later if I remember but if I'm in the bed rubbing feet with Shrek forget it.
Hi
Invested in a bottle of shampoo yet ?