Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Perhapsxxx

Please add this interloper infestation on your bleeding GASH

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
It’s a bull terrier you idiot! My God you leftards need reeducation!
You're the idiot here my friend from down under. If you read posts #45, #46 and #47 you'll see that Lily said: "What an ugly breed."

She then went on to say: "As I see it, yes. I don't like pitbulls either." The operative word being either. The bull terrier is an ugly breed and she doesn't like pitbulls either.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well there you have it folks….Murdy…she calls herself. Don’t you love that festy smile and bent schnozz? Apparently this hefty lass kicks arse and will take on the fiercest of beasts!

This rotund BLM activist could crush your nuts in a heartbeat if you’re not careful. She’s partial to a bit of cunnilingus apparently, informing various forums that she has the growling capabilities of a Bengal Tiger!!!

Fuck me dead…it brings tears to my eyes just envisioning the horrid display this brute biatch could do to another woman.

This beer-guzzling example of uncouth could strip paint with her odorous crutch area without a doubt. How the fuck could anyone in their right mind rest their chin on her perineum and consider themselves sane???

:Crazy:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're the idiot here my friend from down under. If you read posts #45, #46 and #47 you'll see that Lily said: "What an ugly breed."

She then went on to say: "As I see it, yes. I don't like pitbulls either." The operative word being either. The bull terrier is an ugly breed and she doesn't like pitbulls either.
My bad…I have a tendency to gloss over her leftist tripe and general stupidity. Did you know that her tax dollars are funding the war in Gaza?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I personally love the breed. I had a Staffordshire X Bull Terrier going by the name of Jimmy Morrison…Morri for short. Such a lovable dog and great with kids.

images

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
My bad…I have a tendency to gloss over her leftist tripe and general stupidity. Did you know that her tax dollars are funding the war in Gaza?
I do the same thing bro. Sometimes I just do a quick glance and reply only to realize moments later I misunderstood the post.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well there you have it folks….Murdy…she calls herself. Don’t you love that festy smile and bent schnozz? Apparently this hefty lass kicks arse and will take on the fiercest of beasts!

This rotund BLM activist could crush your nuts in a heartbeat if you’re not careful. She’s partial to a bit of cunnilingus apparently, informing various forums that she has the growling capabilities of a Bengal Tiger!!!

Fuck me dead…it brings tears to my eyes just envisioning the horrid display this brute biatch could do to another woman.

This beer-guzzling example of uncouth could strip paint with her odorous crutch area without a doubt. How the fuck could anyone in their right mind rest their chin on her perineum and consider themselves sane???

:Crazy:
@Murdy lulz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is that a political remark? I'm not too good with political jargon.
One doesn’t need to clutter their minds with garbage in other words. That’s just being conservative by nature. Have you been enjoying my Lefties losing it thread?

I find it very liberating to hear sensible people having a voice and mocking the delusional left. It’s what America needs to become free again…

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
One doesn’t need to clutter their minds with garbage in other words. That’s just being conservative by nature. Have you been enjoying my Lefties losing it thread?

I find it very liberating to hear sensible people having a voice and mocking the delusional left. It’s what America needs to become free again…
I'll lay it out for you bro. I'm Canadian and I know nothing about politics. lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll lay it out for you bro. I'm Canadian and I know nothing about politics. lol
When a country is run by complete idiots…expect trouble. Who the fuck is running America now as we speak? The geriatric old fart? Kamala the communist? Nobody knows for certain, but the absurdity of it all leaves us all vulnerable, particularly her close allies.

I was born into politics, so I have an advantage. I have firsthand experience witnessing what happens to a country when it’s run by monkeys. Chaos and disorder ensues!