Rarely Seen Pictures of My C8 Corvette

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I must have been fantasizing again.

My dog biting you in the face is always worth a chuckle.

Liar.

There was no mention of babies or children until said "Babies, one this year was 3 days or 3 weeks old."

That sentence
followed a sentence where "those (that have killed from the breed)" was the subject. "Those" being dogs.

Quit lying so much, Leaker.

And work on your communication skills. If you could clearly express your thoughts, it would save you all this embarrassment.

You know, maybe you are neurodivergent. Probably undiagnosed. Faces were never mentioned. But a dog killing a very young infant was.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Irony Alert!!!!

You know, maybe you are neurodivergent. Probably undiagnosed. Faces were never mentioned. But a dog killing a very young infant was.

Fat @Lily is in her own little world.

She does not seem to realize that the post she quoted already addressed both points that are troubling her.

wiMeMAo.jpg

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Get the fuck off my forum…

are you and Prolapse going to lace up your figure skates, turn the lights off, get the disco ball going and skate backwards to beat it?

I’m shook! BWA hahaha

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I felt that shake…we just had a 4.5 tremor here in Australia! Hahahahaaa.

This theory rests so heavily upon the statements of now defunct spamtards who have notably scrubbed their profiles of online existence.

You, however, will grow down in toll history as the weakest member of the beanie babie flame gang.!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This theory rests so heavily upon the statements of now defunct spamtards who have notably scrubbed their profiles of online existence.

You, however, will grow down in toll history as the weakest member of the beanie babie flame gang.!
Toll history? Go to sleep you’re drunk again beautiful! :GoodStuff:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It’s actually hilarious reading about all this supposed clout you have over men…do your farts bring them to tears? Lulz

Supposed clout?

Whose balls did you deflate and suck dry for this level of declassified BULLSHIT?