Rarely Seen Pictures of My C8 Corvette

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I've met some friendly ones too. I wouldn't take that risk with my family though.
I can understand that. You don't want to roll the dice when it comes to your loved ones potentially getting hurt or worse. At the end of the day you never know what an animal is thinking. That's another good reason why Tyson should have never been allowed to own a tiger. He may be one of the most brutal boxers ever, but animals don't box they rip your fucking body apart.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey Sparky, why the fuck were the dogs called BULLDOGS...DERP

Because they were used for bull baiting.

"Bulldogs were trained to seize a bull by its nose long enough for a rope to be secured around its neck."

Hahaha!!! Fat @Lily thinks this is "herding".

That is basically bull baiting, you dumb ass!

Now let us look at the Wiki page for Bull Baiting.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Bull-baiting is a blood sport involving pitting a bull against dogs with the aim of attacking and subduing the bull by biting and holding onto its nose or neck"

Sound familiar?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because they were used for bull baiting.

"Bulldogs were trained to seize a bull by its nose long enough for a rope to be secured around its neck."

Hahaha!!! Fat @Lily thinks this is "herding".

That is basically bull baiting, you dumb ass!

Now let us look at the Wiki page for Bull Baiting.

"Bull-baiting is a blood sport involving pitting a bull against dogs with the aim of attacking and subduing the bull by biting and holding onto its nose or neck"

Sound familiar?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

"In mid-17th century New York, Bulldogs were used as a part of a citywide roundup effort led by Governor
. Because cornering and leading wild bulls was dangerous, Bulldogs were trained to seize a bull by its nose long enough for a rope to be secured around its neck."

Bull-baiting doesn't make your argument about the dogs any better, Sparky.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
iMP3PIu.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Bull-baiting doesn't make your argument about the dogs any better, Sparky.

You lack communication skills, so you do not even understand the argument.

You said "The progenitor of the pitbull was bred to herd bulls around in slaughter houses/auction houses."

Attacking them and biting their noses, sometimes killing the bull in the process, is not herding, you idiot.

If you cannot understand that, then do your research:

Now, for fun, how about you try to explain what you think the argument is.....

agZQa87.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You lack communication skills, so you do not even understand the argument.

You said "The progenitor of the pitbull was bred to herd bulls around in slaughter houses/auction houses."

Attacking them and biting their noses, sometimes killing the bull in the process, is not herding, you idiot.

If you cannot understand that, then do your research:

Now, for fun, how about you try to explain what you think the argument is.....

agZQa87.jpg

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I can't be sure about the bulk of the pits, but the ones I've encountered were purebred and as friendly as it gets.

I was afraid of them until I moved in with someone who has one and saw the big smiley doofus for myself. The neighbors aren’t thrill, but my neighbors are a pain in the ass anyways so fuck em.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was afraid of them until I moved in with someone who has one and saw the big smiley doofus for myself. The neighbors aren’t thrill, but my neighbors are a pain in the ass anyways so fuck em.

What about the those that have killed from the breed? Babies, one this year was 3 days or 3 weeks old.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hi Murdy,

Yeah, I've never had a problem with any in my life. I guess animals are much like humans in some ways. Some are friendly, some are pricks and some are lukewarm.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Murdy,

Yeah, I've never had a problem with any in my life. I guess animals are much like humans in some ways. Some are friendly, some are pricks and some are lukewarm.

With a human you can figure it out fairly quickly. I don't know if you know for sure with an animal.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Babies, one this year was 3 days or 3 weeks old.

A 3 week old dog has never killed anyone, let alone a 3 day old dog!!!!!

See what a bad communicator you are, Leaker? You make statements that are ambiguous.

Do better.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
With a human you can figure it out fairly quickly. I don't know if you know for sure with an animal.

If you know what you are doing, it can be determined fairly quickly.

I do not mean you. Clearly you have no clue.

I mean people who know what they are doing can determine an animal's propensity for biting people in the face fairly quickly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you know what you are doing, it can be determined fairly quickly.

I do not mean you. Clearly you have no clue.

I mean people who know what they are doing can determine an animal's propensity for biting people in the face fairly quickly.

Who said anything about being bitten in the face at all?

Yeah, your dumbass. It wasn't me.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Who said anything about being bitten in the face at all?

Oh, I must have been fantasizing again.

My dog biting you in the face is always worth a chuckle.

The subject of the post was a dog that killed a baby.

Liar.

What about the those that have killed from the breed? Babies, one this year was 3 days or 3 weeks old.

There was no mention of babies or children until said "Babies, one this year was 3 days or 3 weeks old."

That sentence
followed a sentence where "those (that have killed from the breed)" was the subject. "Those" being dogs.

Quit lying so much, Leaker.

And work on your communication skills. If you could clearly express your thoughts, it would save you all this embarrassment.