Have you ever seen a bigger taint than mine? Rate it please. Lol

nhlM2Aa.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cool, very nice , do you get help to shave so smoothly?
Ordinarily I’m not very hairy, but I have been shaving since my late teens when I discovered that chicks wanted to kiss my bum too...seemed like the right thing to do. I just squat in the shower and have the technique down pat...I could do it blind-folded I tell you. Lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ordinarily I’m not very hairy, but I have been shaving since my late teens when I discovered that chicks wanted to kiss my bum too...seemed like the right thing to do. I just squat in the shower and have the technique down pat...I could do it blind-folded I tell you. Lol
Next time film it, it will be a sight to behold, don’t let the razor slip or you’ll end up on the Y lol...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Next time film it, it will be a sight to behold, don’t let the razor slip or you’ll end up on the Y lol...
I don’t think it would be a sexy sight to behold! :Disagree:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just wanna say, I've had an acne bump on my taint one time, the hard kind that takes a while to develop to pop, that shit hurt while sitting. Aint no way in hell Im getting my taint pierced, that hurts looking at it hahaha.

I trim my shaft, balls, and taint, but not my asshole lol. Above the shaft I trim but with a number 3 guard.

Gals do appreciate a well kept manhood, and go down on them more frequently that way.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, I was always surprised at how much chicks wanted to go down on me but always give meh arse a rimming too....so it started really from there. For a good part of my life I went out with mature older women. From a few yers older to a comfortable 10 years older than myself. Women have taught me everything sexually...and I like it a lot. Even to this day I appreciate the maturity and sophistication of mature older women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, I was always surprised at how much chicks wanted to go down on me but always give meh arse a rimming too....so it started really from there. For a good part of my life I went out with mature older women. From a few yers older to a comfortable 10 years older than myself. Women have taught me everything sexually...and I like it a lot. Even to this day I appreciate the maturity and sophistication of mature older women.

I could never, ever bang a dude 10 years younger than me.

I dont know why but I prefer older men. Likely the manifestation of my daddy issues. It works for me though. Older men tend to like me as well.

I think I would really fuck up a younger one and i dont wanna scar people lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Same.

No grass on this playground since the Clinton Administration ♡

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have you ever seen a bigger taint than mine? Rate it please. Lol

nhlM2Aa.jpg
wtf
Okay...so that’s a 20mm diameter ear hoop. It was for picture purposes only because the edges of the ear hoop tend to irritate the skin after a day or so. So I went back with the 8mm ring and added more rings. I found a bigger gauge (15mm) continuous ring with a grub screw online, and I’m happy with that weight and size. I don’t intend to go any bigger.

Functionality during sex: in doggy-style (99% of the time) the weight assists the motion of my balls and gently slaps against her vulva, stimulating the both of us. When in missionary (yawn) the same pendulous effect happens, but against her anus. I like the fact that she’s being stimulated all over

Piercing is something that I have done since the age of 18 years old, influenced by the African culture. We’re talking over a period of 30 years. I have no facial piercings other than genital and nipples. Although nipples are seldom used as they tend to be too obvious through clothing, and I don’t like to be conscious of that fact. I can be an exhibitionist from time to time, but detest feeling like a show-pony if that makes any sense.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FFS dude I could never live with half of Gerdau hanging from my balls
Yeah dude...not for everyone. But the sex is awesome and as a professional piercer, I got you get up close and personal and pierced many a pussy!
That's a whopper
The thing with piercings and nahsayers, is that the naysayers think the piercing has to stay put for life. Just not the case. When it comes to female anatomy particularly, their bits are perfect for some very aesthetically pleasing jewellery, as well as stimulatory.

The female taint or fourchette...

images

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah dude...not for everyone. But the sex is awesome and as a professional piercer, I got you get up close and personal and pierced many a pussy!
That's a whopper
The thing with piercings and nahsayers, is that the naysayers think the piercing has to stay put for life. Just not the case. When it comes to female anatomy particularly, their bits are perfect for some very aesthetically pleasing jewellery, as well as stimulatory.

images
So what about the part where you said you were a pro piercer? Whopper innit... Tbh that shit turns my stomach and any bird I was ever unfortunate enough to get "lucky" with that had one, I'd call her a whore and walk out...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
So what about the part where you said you were a pro piercer? Whopper innit... Tbh that shit turns my stomach and any bird I was ever unfortunate enough to get "lucky" with that had one, I'd call her a whore and walk out...
Yeah....but you wouldn’t let a chick fist your arse either...so it’s really each to their own. That’s what makes life so incredible...choice.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a whopper

images
Yeah....but you wouldn’t let a chick fist your arse either...so it’s really each to their own. That’s what makes life so incredible...choice.
Well, having your genitals blinged is only because you expectt a lot of people to see your genitals, know...