Rate Meh Taint...(NSFW)

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FFS dude I could never live with half of Gerdau hanging from my balls
Yeah dude...not for everyone. But the sex is awesome and as a professional piercer, I got you get up close and personal and pierced many a pussy!
That's a whopper
The thing with piercings and nahsayers, is that the naysayers think the piercing has to stay put for life. Just not the case. When it comes to female anatomy particularly, their bits are perfect for some very aesthetically pleasing jewellery, as well as stimulatory.

The female taint or fourchette...

images
So what about the part where you said you were a pro piercer? Whopper innit... Tbh that shit turns my stomach and any bird I was ever unfortunate enough to get "lucky" with that had one, I'd call her a whore and walk out...
Yeah....but you wouldn’t let a chick fist your arse either...so it’s really each to their own. That’s what makes life so incredible...choice.
Well, having your genitals blinged is only because you expectt a lot of people to see your genitals, know...
Are you drunk Shampers? Lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah dude...not for everyone. But the sex is awesome and as a professional piercer, I got to get up close and personal and pierced many a pussy!

Don~t that shit get stuck in your underpants once in a while?

I'd live scared shitless of ripping my taint

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah dude...not for everyone. But the sex is awesome and as a professional piercer, I got to get up close and personal and pierced many a pussy!

Don~t that shit get stuck in your underpants once in a while?

I'd live scared shitless of ripping my taint
The pics were from 5 or 6 years ago. My current continuous ring is 15 mm with a grub screw. Nothing to get caught on, particularly if you go commando like me.

images

When I did the piercing, I had full intention of stretching the piercing to this size, so I went deep into the tissue. If it’s not deep enough, there is a chance of migration to the skin surface, and ultimately rejection.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah dude...not for everyone. But the sex is awesome and as a professional piercer, I got you get up close and personal and pierced many a pussy!
That's a whopper
The thing with piercings and nahsayers, is that the naysayers think the piercing has to stay put for life. Just not the case. When it comes to female anatomy particularly, their bits are perfect for some very aesthetically pleasing jewellery, as well as stimulatory.

images
So what about the part where you said you were a pro piercer? Whopper innit... Tbh that shit turns my stomach and any bird I was ever unfortunate enough to get "lucky" with that had one, I'd call her a whore and walk out...
Yeah....but you wouldn’t let a chick fist your arse either...so it’s really each to their own. That’s what makes life so incredible...choice.
Well, having your genitals blinged is only because you expectt a lot of people to see your genitals, know...
I was a bit, still stand by me comments though... Genital piercing is for sluts lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
I was a bit, still stand by me comments though... Genital piercing is for sluts lol
Major misconception. It’s like saying tattoos are for sailors...same analogy. Stereotyping an art form is a naive observation of freedom of expression. I can’t stand any form of facial piercings, but who am I to judge?!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a whopper

images
Major misconception. It’s like saying tattoos are for sailors...same analogy. Stereotyping an art form is a naive observation of freedom of expression. I can’t stand any form of facial piercings, but who am I to judge?!
I'm only giving my opinion mate, a girl who feels the need to pierce an intimate part of their body just screams slut to me... They can't see it themselves so who is it for?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People can do what they want to their own body, tattoos piercings, up to them, just don’t go wasting hospital staffs time walking in with pus weeping out, look after the fucking thing like they tell you...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
I'm only giving my opinion mate, a girl who feels the need to pierce an intimate part of their body just screams slut to me... They can't see it themselves so who is it for?
That’s your opinion...but tell someone who gives a fuck. This is rate my taint, not your dick. Lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
People can do what they want to their own body, tattoos piercings, up to them, just don’t go wasting hospital staffs time walking in with pus weeping out, look after the fucking thing like they tell you...
All the women that I’ve pierced over 30 years have had the best advice. I’m very experienced Swampy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a whopper

images
That’s your opinion...but tell someone who gives a fuck. This is rate my taint, not your dick. Lol
Oooohh touchy...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
Not at all...it’s essentially a piercing thread and my humour to stir particular members...er...members as in membership...not dick.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
Not at all...it’s essentially a piercing thread and my humour to stir particular members...er...members as in membership...not dick.
Hey each to their own but I was talking about pussy piercings being a turn off for me personally, I've no opinion on dicks lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
Hey each to their own but I was talking about pussy piercings being a turn off for me personally, I've no opinion on dicks lol
Oh faaark. I don’t pierce dick, bar my own. Glad we’re on the same page. And you’re fully entitled to your opinion lil’ bro...it’s the mark of a man!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
Oh faaark. I don’t pierce dick, bar my own. Glad we’re on the same page. And you’re fully entitled to your opinion lil’ bro...it’s the mark of a man!
I'm not anybody's "lill bro" break... If you wanna talk to me like that then so be it... I know you'd pussy out in my company, that's the truth of it...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
I'm not anybody's "lill bro" break... If you wanna talk to me like that then so be it... I know you'd pussy out in my company, that's the truth of it...
You’re a kid!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
You’re a kid!
I'm in my 30s, I used to be a kid like everyone else was...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
You’re a kid!
You’re still a kid until you reach your forties...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
You’re a kid!
Does it get better in the 40s??

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a whopper

images
Oooohh touchy...
You’re a kid!
Does it get better in the 40s??
It gets better every year.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ...please warn me when threads like this are moved from Epileptic Disco or erase it completely. This is not a thread for the brainless. Cheers.

Always...
I check that bottom box when I move threads around. This means people arent getting the 'notify' via PMs...

rq5JoRL.png
I vaguely recall a member starting a thread called, “Rate my.....” something or other. And it was a counter-thread taking the piss. That member could well have been Lotus I think. I wanted it up there so the supporters or loyalists would only see it. But it’s all good. :ThumbsUp1: