Regular Gasoline - $2.97

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even in my quaint fishing and tourist village we're down to $3.29, and just down the road a little way it's 3.09

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those prices seem just crazy to me. It costs me almost 100 bucks to fill the tank of my Hyundai. I get about 65km a gallon. Hahaha. I don't know how to translate that to miles. I think in kilometers now. But I also think in fahrenheit. It's difficult for me to think in celcius.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those prices seem just crazy to me. It costs me almost 100 bucks to fill the tank of my Hyundai. I get about 65km a gallon. Hahaha. I don't know how to translate that to miles. I think in kilometers now. But I also think in fahrenheit. It's difficult for me to think in celcius.

Portugal is such a tiny country in comparison to the US, though. Do people commute to work like people here?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Roughly 65km/.6 = 39 mpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
F = 1.8 X C + 32. Roughly double C add 32, to get F. Hi Mom it's 90F here today 90-32 = 58/2 = 29C

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Butthurt alert, y'all!

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal is such a tiny country in comparison to the US, though. Do people commute to work like people here?
Sure, especially if they live around Lisbon or Porto metro areas. My next door neighbor drives 45 minutes to work every day. But there's certainly not as much commuting as in the US.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Double the temperature then add 32, to get the “real temperature “

When I can be bothered, I multiply by 9, divide by 5, then add 32. That's a right pain in the arse, though. I always have the real temp on my phone. I don't know why it's not in celcius.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When I can be bothered, I multiply by 9, divide by 5, then add 32. That's a right pain in the arse, though. I always have the real temp on my phone. I don't know why it's not in celcius.
You can probably adjust that in settings then go to general

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can probably adjust that in settings then go to general
I probably can, but then I'll have to do math every morning. :Gimme:

The weird thing is, I don't try to translate kilometers in my head. I just think in kilometers now. And euros. I don't know why I don't do that with degrees celcius. Oh well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I probably can, but then I'll have to do math every morning. :Gimme:
Math, you will find, is integral to Buddhist practice, and the material world which it seeks to explore/explain, and ultimately escape from is governed by laws of said. Wake and Math. How many oz(liguid)/grams of water and ground coffee then BTUs applied does it take to make that perfect cup?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Math, you will find, is integral to Buddhist practice, and the material world which it seeks to explore/explain, and ultimately escape from is governed by laws of said. Wake and Math. How many oz(liguid)/grams of water and ground coffee does it take to make that perfect cup?
I don't drink coffee, so I do not care.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's very popular among muslims - which should peek your interest.

..though Buddhists tell the tale of a monk who in his devotion sought not to sleep and cut off his eye lids throwing them upon the ground from which the first coffee plant grew.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Pique my interest? Why? Because I don't think innocent civilians should be slaughtered as payback for war crimes committed by others, I should also care about whether they drink coffee or not?

Holly, you need to go back to college and take a Logic 101 course.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Pique my interest? Why? Because I don't think innocent civilians should be slaughtered as payback for war crimes committed by others, I should also care about whether they drink coffee or not?

Holly, you need to go back to college and take a Logic 101 course.
To make fun of retards on a message board? I don't think so.
I don't see much logic going on here other than green meteors piloted by 9 ft ayyyleeeins assassinating presidents from grassy knolls under the direction of the mossad etc.

I'm willing to logic with anyone here, LoLo.

PS: I mean, do you really think I need logic lessons from a person that thinks math is a chore? LoLz.

Last edited: