Rejoice holidork and admin, Santa is gay

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Will you two be waiting by the chimney on all fours this holiday season?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm glad I don't tell my kids Santa is real. Never did.

And yep I got the typical bullshit about letting them "believe in magic".....just another sugary way of saying let them believe bullshit. Lie to your kids. It's great for their childhood.

Better still were comments that NOT lying to your kids about Santa "ruins" their childhood or holidays. As if it all hinges on this lie because there is no way your kids can enjoy authentic life or the holiday season without bullshit.

My kids were taught about St Nick the heretic puncher and how he took money and stuff to the poor to honor Jesus Christ, and that Christmas is about how God came and dwelt and walked among us. And the legend that persists about the Saint and the lore of Santa Clause. I even tossed in the Krampus story. Squish couldnt care less about Santa. She knows mom and dad and Babba and Papaw and her sisters give her her gifts and she likes to join in and give gifts to her family as well. She loves Christmas just as much...if not more... than kids who think Santa does it.

And now Santa is being used for gay bait. Why not. Leftwing activists need to take a big steaming shit on literally everything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And really Squish is kinda scared of the mall Santas. Last time she saw one we had pointed him out to her and she got really serious and her eyes got real big and she asked "am I gonna have to sit on his lap?" :LOL3:

She was relieved when we laughed and said no lol

And PS.....nope i dont gaf if my kids tell your kids the truth. That's on you for lying....not our problem!

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

And yep I got the typical bullshit about letting them "believe in magic".....just another sugary way of saying let them believe bullshit. Lie to your kids. It's great for their childhood.

Better still were comments that NOT lying to your kids about Santa "ruins" their childhood or holidays. As if it all hinges on this lie because there is no way your kids can enjoy authentic life or the holiday season without bullshit.

My kids were taught about St Nick the heretic puncher and how he took money and stuff to the poor to honor Jesus Christ, and that Christmas is about how God came and dwelt and walked among us. And the legend that persists about the Saint and the lore of Santa Clause. I even tossed in the Krampus story. Squish couldnt care less about Santa. She knows mom and dad and Babba and Papaw and her sisters give her her gifts and she likes to join in and give gifts to her family as well. She loves Christmas just as much...if not more... than kids who think Santa does it.

And now Santa is being used for gay bait. Why not. Leftwing activists need to take a big steaming shit on literally everything.
I bust my azz to buy cool shit for my kid I damn sure am taking the credit for it...especially in the brandon economy...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bust my azz to buy cool shit for my kid I damn sure am taking the credit for it...especially in the brandon economy...

Fucking aye right.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holligay's got a new book out :/

KmoR9Ru.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Told all of you assholes for more than a decade now. KILL ALL FAGGITS! Now look at what happened!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The dislikes are now 285,000. On Rotten Tomatoes it is now the lowest score ever received for any movie or TV show. Lol!