so holidork goes to see the gynecologist today and....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What gets me about the Kalamazoo teacher "of the year" is how nasty he is and how that's applauded.

Like "omg yay! He really told them!". Seriously he is paid with "conservative" dollars as well. He has students and families with different opinions then him and he thinks shitting on them with a condescending tone is not only okay....but some sort of virtue.

Making a snotty video about it. He is a condescending and divisive prick. "Oh look, you guys forgot all the other heavily partisan shit I have in my room in effort to politically groom students and push my biases onto them and alienate students and families that do not share my views and make them feel unsafe and unwelcome in my classroom.....I'm so awesome! Yay me me me!!"

I mean there is a reason why schools should be neutral. Teachers not being permitted to promote their religious beliefs is also fair. These people really think it's okay for them to promote and push their polical beliefs onto students in the classroom. They have no sense of appropriate boundaries or respect for others.

SMDH. And they throw a fit the rare times conservatives push politcal stances in school. I absolutely dont agree with that either but the same people who excuse and make a joke out of teachers pushing left wing bullshit like that really clutch those pearl's when they see opposition doing it. They really have no right to complain.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What gets me about the Kalamazoo teacher "of the year" is how nasty he is and how that's applauded.

Like "omg yay! He really told them!". Seriously he is paid with "conservative" dollars as well. He has students and families with different opinions then him and he thinks shitting on them with a condescending tone is not only okay....but some sort of virtue.

Making a snotty video about it. He is a condescending and divisive prick. "Oh look, you guys forgot all the other heavily partisan shit I have in my room in effort to politically groom students and push my biases onto them and alienate students and families that do not share my views and make them feel unsafe and unwelcome in my classroom.....I'm so awesome! Yay me me me!!"

I mean there is a reason why schools should be neutral. Teachers not being permitted to promote their religious beliefs is also fair. These people really think it's okay for them to promote and push their polical beliefs onto students in the classroom. They have no sense of appropriate boundaries or respect for others.

SMDH. And they throw a fit the rare times conservatives push politcal stances in school. I absolutely dont agree with that either but the same people who excuse and make a joke out of teachers pushing left wing bullshit like that really clutch those pearl's when they see opposition doing it. They really have no right to complain.
I completely disagree. Young minds should not be left up to chance or their own devices precisely because they are subject to absorb whatever they are exposed to. Christianity should be taught in all public schools and islam, atheism, etc should be taught as evil. Continuity of morality is key to a healthy society.