Admin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.

Do you remember the poster at CO who was called MinuteMan? I think it was MinuteMan. His backstory was that he was an American living in Colombia.

He's the one that Flannel lured to be his "moderator" at the duplicated CO site? He was kissing Flannel's ass thinking Flannel was Farmer and was snitching on people and shit, telling secrets in PM? Oh man, Flannel got all sorts of people to register at the new CO. We laughed our fucking asses off at that troll. It was epic. I miss Flannel. He was the best.

Anyway, @reaper reminds me of Minuteman...I liked calling that fool 60 second man...he completely disappeared after that, I think.

Sycophant, weak, and harmless "alphas"...:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.

Do you remember the poster at CO who was called MinuteMan? I think it was MinuteMan. His backstory was an American living in Colombia?

He's the one that Flannel lured to be his "moderator" at the duplicated CO site? He was kissing Flannel's ass thinking Flannel was Farmer and was snitching on people and shit, telling secrets in PM? Oh man, Flannel got all sorts of people to register at the new CO. We laughed our fucking asses off at that troll. It was epic. I miss Flannel. He was the best.

Anyway, @reaper reminds me of Minuteman...I liked calling that fool 60 second man...he completely disappeared after that, I think.

I remember MPC, Madonna’s Pet Coon, maybe he was Minute Man too?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I wasn't aware that he had died.
He had left a letter to be read upon his death, delivered through an online agent.
..Pretty sure Portzie and several others have made similar arrangements.

In his case, if I correctly recall, he was bipolar (that's what they call it these days), and there was some suggestion he couldn't deal any more. He was often a very good poster from the right side of the plate. That's a bit of a baseball reference since the season has begun.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He had left a letter to be read upon his death, delivered through an online agent.
..Pretty sure Portzie and several others have made similar arrangements.

In his case, if I correctly recall, he was bipolar (that's what they call it these days), and there was some suggestion he couldn't deal any more. He was often a very good poster from the right side of the plate. That's a bit of a baseball reference since the season has begun.

I never got the news.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really, I'm surprised none of your many close internet true "friends" didn't mention it.
.. Forgot maybe?

Now you're just being catty

about-happiness.jpg

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Now you're just being catty

about-happiness.jpg
I'm just here to have a good time.

Minuteman, went by several other names starting at BY where he was a principal poster. He was famous for the term "break it down".
When people wanted detailed explanation for one of his political statements or theories they would say "Break it down for us, minuteman". Here, I think only Lotus and Portzie would remember him from there. And Raggs if he were here.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

I always remember the good things. The bad, the unpleasant retreat in time while the positive remains with me.
.. It's widely known that I'm one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Unless a person happens to be a reprehensible troll, then no matter how they beg for an audience they will never know.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always remember the good things. The bad, the unpleasant retreat in time while the positive remains with me.
.. It's widely known that I'm one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Unless a person happens to be a reprehensible troll, then no matter how they beg for an audience they will never know.
LMAO

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.

Do you remember the poster at CO who was called MinuteMan? I think it was MinuteMan. His backstory was that he was an American living in Colombia.

Talking of CO what happened to the american poster living in Yemen during the civil war and was paying Houthis(Hooters) to smuggle wiskey and beer for his roof parties. Absolute mad lad.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Talking of CO what happened to the american poster living in Yemen during the civil war and was paying Houthis(Hooters) to smuggle wiskey and beer for his roof parties. Absolute mad lad.

I can't recall the nym but I think I know who you're talking about.
Too bad Breakfall isn't around anymore; I bet he'd know who it was/is.

Seemed like the kind of lad Breaky would be either pals with or a sworn enemy.

lulz

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I vaguely remember him typing about being in a war zone a lot and posting pictures of things like vending machines... don't recall the nic. You could try asking Obi or checking the CO postings and lists on his site?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I vaguely remember him typing about being in a war zone a lot and posting pictures of things like vending machines... don't recall the nic. You could try asking Obi or checking the CO postings and lists on his site?

Obi hasn't posted anywhere I know of since late last month and frankly I'm a bit worried about it.

:SadFace:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yikes! He's supposed to be immortal...
All the CO posts are still on his site tho yes? I haven't checked there in a few.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yikes! He's supposed to be immortal...

I know, right?

All the CO posts are still on his site tho yes? I haven't checked there in a few.

I had to take the cat traps back to the SPCA so I didn't have a chance to poke around much 'til just now but I did see a name that sorta rings a bell for some reason...

...Zeropoint?

Could that be the dude?