Remembering 911

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel so bad for the families of the victims. They have gotten such a raw deal. And all the sick first responders. SMH

it’s horrible what has happened to all the first responders…. Steve Buscemi still has PTSD from it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
46522517_1547925248686151_4631907639284989952_n.jpg
easy sailor, we already know you are a worm who hates his country cause the VA wont pay for your sex change operation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
easy sailor, we already know you are a worm who hates his country cause the VA wont pay for your sex change operation

Because any remembering of 9/11 is "over kill"....and "propaganda"... and if you participate, it means you agree with establishment wars.

I havent see a single leftist that could properly identify propaganda. It's their total inability to empathize with and understand human beings.

They just do not get it.....and they dont think they should have to. Its other people who are expected to "get it" with them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Because any remembering of 9/11 is "over kill"....and "propaganda"... and if you participate, it means you agree with establishment wars.

I havent see a single leftist that could properly identify propaganda. It's their total inability to empathize with and understand human beings.
Notice how none of them showed any respect for the fallen on 911 ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh you mean that propaganda we all talk about on 9/11?

Yeah. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

911 is suddenly off limits for them to respect. They must have all downloaded the new firmware that told them so on 9-10

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

911 is suddenly off limits for them to respect. They must have all downloaded the new firmware that told them so on 9-10

Well if you respect and remember the whole people dying thing....its just PRO WAR propaganda.

Maybe if we are lucky our intellectual superiors will lecture us on nuance and context again.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fail 45 spent Saturday visiting with the FDNY on the 20th Anniversary of Americans Greatest Tragedy, so he can talk about himself on this solemn day.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fail 45 spent Saturday visiting with the FDNY on the 20th Anniversary of Americans Greatest Tragedy, so he can talk about himself on this solemn day.

Meanwhile you spent the day sucking cock

Just like you do every other day

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Notice how the people love him and want your fake assed dementia joe to fuck off? PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin only worships the cawk

anything else is considered idolatry to this homosexual spazzoid

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am so sorry that you never had the chance to develop a healthy relationship with your Father, Biggie.

Emotionally Absent Fathers: Furthering the Understanding of Homosexuality
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Ph.D.,

First Published March 1, 2004 Research Article

Abstract
Homosexuality is a complex and multi-factorial mosaic. The debate regarding the etiology of homosexuality ranges from the biological to psychological, from the essential / materialist to the constructionist. This study explored emotionally absent fathers as one variable in the understanding of homosexuality. The levels of father-son and mother-son emotional connectedness / distance, measured in terms of intimacy and intimidation, were studied among male Catholic seminarians in Canada. Results indicated that those seminarians who identified their sexual orientation as homosexual scored significantly lower on their level of intimacy with their fathers than did heterosexual seminarians. No such differences existed in the relationship of seminarians and their mothers. There were no significant differences on the intimidation scores. Results lend new credence to the “weak father” theory of homosexuality and to the importance of same-sex emotional connectedness in the psychosexual gender development of individuals. Implications for therapy are discussed with suggestions for further research.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am so sorry that you never had the chance to develop a healthy relationship with your Father, Biggie.

Emotionally Absent Fathers: Furthering the Understanding of Homosexuality
, Ph.D.,

First Published March 1, 2004 Research Article

Abstract
Homosexuality is a complex and multi-factorial mosaic. The debate regarding the etiology of homosexuality ranges from the biological to psychological, from the essential / materialist to the constructionist. This study explored emotionally absent fathers as one variable in the understanding of homosexuality. The levels of father-son and mother-son emotional connectedness / distance, measured in terms of intimacy and intimidation, were studied among male Catholic seminarians in Canada. Results indicated that those seminarians who identified their sexual orientation as homosexual scored significantly lower on their level of intimacy with their fathers than did heterosexual seminarians. No such differences existed in the relationship of seminarians and their mothers. There were no significant differences on the intimidation scores. Results lend new credence to the “weak father” theory of homosexuality and to the importance of same-sex emotional connectedness in the psychosexual gender development of individuals. Implications for therapy are discussed with suggestions for further research.
Yes Biggie, we know you struggle with the gays.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I got the spaztard quoting himself in a fit of fairy frail frustration :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
271595025_10158392975391127_1463795527461098327_n.jpg

Monotheism is one of the Gods greatest gifts to Mankind.
My favorite thing about you hypocritical dingleberries is that you criticize and ridicule Christianity and its morals, many times proclaiming gaytheism, and then turn right around and preach your own code of morality. If gaytheism is the way, the truth, the light, then if I can get away with acquiring all the wealth I want at the expense of anothers life, followed up with serial rape, baby curb stomping, animal cruelty, and any other degenerate behavior I wish, who the fuck are you to condemn? PWN3D!

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

My favorite thing about you hypocritical dingleberries is that you criticize and ridicule Christianity and its morals, many times proclaiming gaytheism, and then turn right around and preach your own code of morality. If gaytheism is the way, the truth, the light, then if I can get away with acquiring all the wealth I want at the expense of anothers life, followed up with serial rape, baby curb stomping, animal cruelty, and any other degenerate behavior I wish, who the fuck are you to condemn? PWN3D!
I ridicule fake Christians, The Jesus motif had some nice things to say about being a good person.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I ridicule fake Christians, The Jesus motif had some nice things to say about being a good person.
He definitely said to reject faggits.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this what you're fapping to these days?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GODHATESFAGS.COM

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

GODHATESFAGS.COM
uC4WWKW.jpg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GODHATESFAGS.COM
uC4WWKW.jpg
Blast marks on your ass are too accurate for any run of the mill faggit to have put em there!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

GODHATESFAGS.COM
uC4WWKW.jpg
Blast marks on your ass are too accurate for any run of the mill faggit to have put em there!
No need to call me ghey bro...
B52LF8V.png
:LOL3: