Repukelickin Party Kaputsky

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
GOP registration drop after Capitol riots reflects growing trend

‘I totally understand why people are frustrated and want to leave the party,’ said DeFrancis. ‘I’ve had that feeling for 4 years’

Long time Republicans are ditching the political party after the January 6th Capitol riots left a bad taste in some GOP members’ mouths. However, a new study shows the trend has been actually growing for years

‘I totally understand why people are frustrated and want to leave the party,’ said DeFrancis. ‘I’ve had that feeling for 4 years’
Long time Republicans are ditching the political party after the January 6th Capitol riots left a bad taste in some GOP members’ mouths. However, a new study shows the trend has been actually growing for years.
Read More:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“The Republican Party as I knew it no longer exists. I’d call it the cult of Trump,” said, previous Undersecretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence in the Bush administration, Jimmy Gurulé, according to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In January, 12,000 Republicans in Pennsylvania removed the “R” from their voter registration. According to reports, Arizona followed suit with about 9,200, and in North Carolina, about 8,000 left the party.
The change is notable because Republicans are losing supporters at a faster rate than Democrats. The publication also points out that just because a person is registered to a party does not mean they always support its candidates.
“If it continues to be the party of Trump, many of us are not going back,” said a former Treasurer of the U.S. under Bush, Rosario Marin. “Unless the Senate convicts him, and rids themselves of the Trump cancer, many of us will not be going back to vote for Republican leaders.”

Well garsh - yous guys didn't know Trump was a Dem operative fixin to destroy the party.

LoLz at you fools.
....The Deep State RUUUULES baby !

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
77ae353ca856dbdff49c2e6949f57951.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! Omar the brother marying haji whore casting stones? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mark my words, you cunts stealing the election has only turned people against you.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
They are all the same thing.
Bewwiickkk!
Apey - how many years have I, and Lotus, railed about the one party system?
..and yet we have lamoid trolls here, who would never dream of criticizing Trump or Repukes, preaching and screeching "THEY'RE ALL THE SAME THEY'RE ALL THE SAME WAHHHHHH! to us. LoLz

Trolls gonna troll. :LMAO:

...and when you suggest their corporate masters be held accountable for their actions

.....TROLL DANCE

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You dumb assed twat, most here criticize the GOP constantly. Trump however is the best President we've had in over 100 years.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So like since Teddy Roosevelt who established the National Parks system that Trump wanted, and did, turn over to drillers? Otay.

Well maybe I missed it - let's hear from the trolls.
Give some criticism of Trump and the Repukes.

d51778b8bb68e9827a73b2483a354415.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The GOP fucked Trump over cause they're deep state assholes just like democRATs are. As far as Trump drilling in parks, I personally would have em drilling every square inch of America for oil! I'd also send miners into Cali to mine as much gold as possible.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The GOP fucked Trump over cause they're deep state assholes just like democRATs are. As far as Trump drilling in parks, I personally would have em drilling every square inch of America for oil! I'd also send miners into Cali to mine as much gold as possible.
:LMAO: :Awesome2::ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are all the same thing.
Bewwiickkk!
Apey - how many years have I, and Lotus, railed about the one party system?
..and yet we have lamoid trolls here, who would never dream of criticizing Trump or Repukes, preaching and screeching "THEY'RE ALL THE SAME THEY'RE ALL THE SAME WAHHHHHH! to us. LoLz

Trolls gonna troll. :LMAO:

...and when you suggest their corporate masters be held accountable for their actions

.....TROLL DANCE

I dont care how many years you've been an idiot. I'm not a republican, I USED to vote democrat.

You are not "critisizing a one party system" because it's one party masquerading as two and the only part you criticize is "rEpUkEs"!

If you think Jim Crow Joe is better than Trump, YOU are an establishment shill who is part of the system. You just think you are not.

Go ask corporate media what you are mad about today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So like since Teddy Roosevelt who established the National Parks system that Trump wanted, and did, turn over to drillers? Otay.

Well maybe I missed it - let's hear from the trolls.
Give some criticism of Trump and the Repukes.

d51778b8bb68e9827a73b2483a354415.png

You are right.

It's better to blow up brown people overseas or just destroy jobs at home then put a line through a pretty park.

How priviledged.