Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are the liberals so enraged over felon pedophiles being exterminated?

Is it because those losers remind them of close family members?

Tell the truth
tenor.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Arrested twice for domestic abuse, and now he has donated 150k to murderer punk Kyle Rittenhouse's defense. What a guy! Why would anyone diss him online. Stupid trolls.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it was this or another Columbine…. I hope they fry his punk ass and his parent’s for letting him think this is OK #SMH

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kyle's a good kid

America needs 100 million more Kyles

^^^ doesn’t admit systemic racism exists,
yet simultaneously supports the children of America protecting it at all costs.

Society is DOOMED.

What are you smoking ?

They cant even give a single example of systemic racism(at least not one that isnt directly because of a democrat policy) and they have the audacity to criticize those who havent mindlessly bought into a cult.

Its incredible how these people actually think that leftwing political violence is something their side is entitled to do and that the people have NO rights to protect their property OR their own bodies.

If a leftwing criminal rioter wants to murder a 17 year old? Well he is entitled to murder that 17 year old. It's the KID that shouldnt have been there.

So they think the law should be at their whims. That THEY get to decide who has rights and what rights those are. And it depends entirely on them thinking leftists are entitled to do anything they want, and no one else has any rights at all. They can cross state lines to burn down Kenosha, violently destroy a town.

But its unacceptable for someone to cross state lines to go assist the community the leftists are destroying. Totally bizzare made up bullshit. The state line shit is irrelevant. We are allowed to cross state lines in America. Of course in this retarded state line delusion they have, the RIOTERS were fine to cross state lines to commit domestic terror.

What fucking authoritarian planet do these assholes live on where they think their domestic terror group can destroy towns and violently assault people but no one is allowed to defend themselves?

Society is fucking doomed in their heads if THEIR domestic terror group isnt allowed to murder citizens unfettered. Thats what is being said here. Leftists are entitled to violence but citizens are not allowed to defend themselves. If criminals in a rioting mob decide they want to beat and kill you? Well you better let them and just lay down and die or else "society is DOOMED" and its systemic racism.

Right. Three WHITE criminals not being able to murder the hispanic kid.....systemic racism.

Kyle is going to walk because it's obvious open and shut case of self defense. There is nothing here but politics and leftwing authoritarian entitlement.

They are trying to make an example out of this to let people know that there are "consequences" for fighting back. And they want to release the names of everyone who donated to Kyle's defense fund so they can get harrassed and intimidated for helping Kyle. Its authoritarianism. They are directly attacking our rights to defend ourselves.

If they are able to win somehow? That would be the dooming of society.

I genuinely hope for everyone who is calling Kyke a murderer and wanting the book thrown at him gets brutalized in a riot. I really do. That's not hate. That's justice. The stance that leftwing rioters can destroy and even murder and those who protect themselves are the bad ones who should be punished? Its complete evil bullshit and I hope they get assaulted and see how it feels.

You want to try to fight and remove our rights to protect ourselves? You DESERVE to experience leftwing violence. Political grievances are not more important than an individual's RIGHTS.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Arrested twice for domestic abuse, and now he has donated 150k to murderer punk Kyle Rittenhouse's defense. What a guy! Why would anyone diss him online. Stupid trolls.

it was this or another Columbine…. I hope they fry his punk ass and his parent’s for letting him think this is OK #SMH

Put the crack pipe down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Put the crack pipe down.

How does Columbine even apply here?

How fucking stupid does a person have to be?

With their logic, Columbine should please them. Violent aggressors were able to murder innocent people and no one hurt the shooters. Columbine should be a success to them as pissed off as they get when violent criminals get shot.

They are all butt hurt that criminals who were rioting and destroying Kenosha were not able to brutalize and murder a 17 year old because he was armed and he defended himself. If they had murdered Kyle? They wouldnt even talk about it. It would be another Secoriea Turner, David Dorn(who some said deserved to be murdered) or that man from the prayer group who BLM "protesters" shot in the chest, or that woman who said "all lives matter" Jessica Whitiker(?). Or Italia Kelly.

Blm/antifa are responsible for many deaths, complete destruction of communities and of peoples lives.

That is all perfectly fine and not worth talking about. But when one kid they attack successfully defends himself instead of becoming another casualty of these terrorists? NOW they are outraged having the AUDACITY to yell about "murder" because someone was able to fight BACK.

They clearly are trying to remove our individual rights, and our ability to defend ourselves so when they come marching in like brown shirts everyone will just comply with them. NOT gonna happen.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm gonna laugh so hard when Kyle walks and the liberal scum cries their hears out on behalf of a couple of pedophiles

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, by the way, just so you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! loving libs can cry some more

The prosecutors hot air bubble of a case is falling apart

Other motions denied included:

• A motion by the prosecution to include a video of Rittenhouse hitting a girl who was in an altercation with Rittenhouse's sister, two months before the Aug. 25, 2020 shooting in Kenosha
  • A motion by the prosecution to force the defense to turn over a list of donors to the "Free Kyle USA" defense fund, though the judge said that information could be subpoenaed
  • A motion by the defense to include the criminal background of one of the men Rittenhouse killed as evidence for the trial

Hero Kyle is a HERO!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is telling that the prosecution had to lie and get shut down by the judge. He even hired a media consultant to go out and spread those same unfounded lies in an attempt to deliberately poison the jury pool. Frankly, the prosecutor needs to lose his law license at this point.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Other motions denied included:

• A motion by the prosecution to include a video of Rittenhouse hitting a girl who was in an altercation with Rittenhouse's sister, two months before the Aug. 25, 2020 shooting in Kenosha
  • A motion by the prosecution to force the defense to turn over a list of donors to the "Free Kyle USA" defense fund, though the judge said that information could be subpoenaed
  • A motion by the defense to include the criminal background of one of the men Rittenhouse killed as evidence for the trial

Hero Kyle is a HERO!!!!

It is a shame the criminal background of the would be Antifa murderers won't be disclosed to the jury.