Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Despite the Supreme court of BF declaring Kyle an innocent little lamb, a Judge in the State of WI has ordered the soft pliable piece of boyflesh to stand trial in an actual court of law on charges of murder.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Because prosecutors are never politically motivated, right?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud Please show me the video of Kyle threatening protesters with his gun, that caused them to chase him.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud Please show me the video of Kyle threatening protesters with his gun, that caused them to chase him.

Please show me the video of Kyle putting out the fire and protestors threatening him for putting out the fire.

@Ice How can you disagree with a request for evidence? Oh, I get it. You know such evidence does not exist.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Despite the Supreme court of BF declaring Kyle an innocent little lamb, a Judge in the State of WI has ordered the soft pliable piece of boyflesh to stand trial in an actual court of law on charges of murder.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Because prosecutors are never politically motivated, right?

I know! And neither is the defense. Nor are the defense ever motivated by money, so Kyle's multi-million dollar defense fund has noooooooo influence on the BS these people disseminate.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Please show me the video of Kyle putting out the fire and protestors threatening him for putting out the fire.

@Ice How can you disagree with a request for evidence? Oh, I get it. You know such evidence does not exist.
Why did you tag me in this? I never asked you for anything you dumb twit

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

130726715_10221248333616522_5104834609251949466_n.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

she wants the attention

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

What part of nesting quotes frightens you, young man?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

she wants the attention
I think it's because she's low IQ.. :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

she wants the attention
I think it's because she's low IQ.. :LMAO:
Dumbest one around.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to Stubby. Stuck broke and stupid is no way to live life little guy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I already did in this thread. Actually the video started an hour before everything began and went for an hour and a half.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
130510603_3594183223950388_348362157049829997_n.jpg

This is the kind of looney tunes we have supporting Trump, good lord.
Hey, if Trump manages to overturn the fraudulent election are you going to erupt into a fit of soybean rage & start attacking Trump supporters with your handbag and glitter?

faggot?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are the liberals so enraged over felon pedophiles being exterminated?

Is it because those losers remind them of close family members?

Tell the truth

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Tell the truth

I dont think so.... they normally hate their family and the family structure. More like peeps in their "close circle". The heathen atheists.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Tell the truth

I dont think so.... they normally hate their family and the family structure. More like peeps in their "close circle". The heathen atheists.
There is so much wrong with these messages... So much....