Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait. These dupes think it was just empty plastic bag that was being thrown at Kyle?

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

But let's assume it contained something hard enough that it could have hurt Kyle.... Just for the sake of argument.

I dont know exactly what was in the bag, but according to one news site that is normally bias, they said it was deodorant and stuff from where he was discharged from the mental hospital. But its hard to say.
Let's assume as I state above. Still not life threatening for Kyle... not worth him murdering people... Or do you disagree?

I'll play along here, and use your logic lol.... Kyle had no way of knowing what was in the bag being hurled at him, anymore than who this man was, or his criminal history. I have no idea what was going through Kyle's mind, but Im gonna take a stab at it, he saw a grown man who had acted violent all night, almost upon him, heard a gun shot, had to act quickly, and acted. You have to keep in mind, Kyle has no criminal history, but Japedo did. Not only did Japedo have sexual relations with young boys (you read that right), he also had a violent criminal history. His gf had a stay away order on him, because he power slammed her on the ground. He wasnt even suppose to be around minors. Now, Kyle, not knowing any of this though, has to keep in mind as well that this person could take his weapon away, like he tried to do, and could very well use it on him or harm others. Kyle had no other choice but to shoot. If Japedo never went after him, no one would of died.
Since you agree with me, let me agree with you. He could have felt intimidated. Your logic does not make sense, because Kyle had no knowledge of this man other than his appearance and behaviour. So all the informtion regarding convictions and his girlfriend, etc. are irrelevant.
So what do you do in a situation like this? You try to get out of the situation. But murder someone with 4 shots? That's not the correct response.
What would a smart person do? Prevent he would be in a situation like this.

I think Kyle did try to prevent the situation, its why he ran away first. I think when he heard Japedo's buddy fire a shot, Kyle may of thought it was his pursuer or someone close enough to do him harm. There wasnt much Kyle could do other than fire when Japedo tried to take his rifle. I honestly dont even think Kyle saw the plastic bag thrown at him since he was running from Japedo. It was Japedo's buddy's gunshot that made him panic first, and Japedo closing in second.

Also, its important to note, that when Kyle got separated from his group (there was 2 groups, and Kyle was walking back and forth between them offering medical aid to protesters), the police then wouldnt allow him to go back to his original group.

Now that Kyle is out on bail and can have PRIVATE conversations with his attorney the prosecutor is sunk. This is game over, pull the plug out and exit the arcade immediately.

I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor is whipping up some deals for silly misdemeanors with juicy first offenders provisions as we speak.

I guarantee to you this kid wont even be checking the box that asks "were you convicted of a crime" on job applications five years from. That's assuming he'll need a full time job after he sues the various entities across the country which have slandered him.

Any competent attorney will ask Kyle if he witnessed all of the attacks that have been taking place at these riots for the past several months and if THIS is the reason he brought the firearm. Once he establishes that Kyle was concerned about the violence and makes the connection to the fact that Kyle only sought to defend his friend's business and administer first AID it will be IMPOSSIBLE for the prosecutor to establish that Kyle's belief that he was in danger of bodily harm when surrounded by armed thugs and various lowlife cretins unreasonable.

Once that happens the Judge will reread the applicable portions of the law regarding the threshold required to ascend to 1st degree murder and will also read the requirements to establish a defense of self defense.

Good ahead and invest in ample amounts of tissue paper now you cretinous liberal fuckwads. You're gonna need it.
Geez, Im come in here drunk as fuck, and y'all aint got shit. Fuck the lot of you. Kyle gonna walk! Like Trump gonna win 2020 hahaha. Stock up on tissues you motherfuckers hahahaha.

So, you're admitting Kyle will not get off.
I have this sneakinig suspiscion that several of the boys in this thread would be very interested in helping cute little Kyle get off, as often as possible.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

All I need is for him to set foot on my property
"Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life"

Yeah. That's exactly what Rittenhouse's defense team is doing.
Good! that's what a competent attorney is supposed to do you mindless twat

Yes. But ethical humans aren't supposed to encourage it.

Of course, we all know you can't even begin to understand the concept of ethics, let alone practice it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

"Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life"

Of course, we all know you can't even begin to understand the concept of ethics, let alone practice it.
What is this strange word ethics?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

take ethical and shove it up your fishy smelling asshole

Talk to me about ethical when you can admit how fishy and unethical it is to have dead people voting via the mail in ballot scam

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
cute little Kyle

See what I mean about these liberal degenerates and their twisted desires towards children ?
Big mad talk cominig from the resident closet queen.
I'm not the one that calls little boys "cute"

Eat it, faggot. Put some salt and pepper on it :ROFL:
Listen sport, I have asked you nicely to stop following me all over the place, do I need to block you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
cute little Kyle

See what I mean about these liberal degenerates and their twisted desires towards children ?

Listen sport, I have asked you nicely to stop following me all over the place, do I need to block you?
you going all pussy now like you did in Nam? Faggot :LMAO2:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Despite the Supreme court of BF declaring Kyle an innocent little lamb, a Judge in the State of WI has ordered the soft pliable piece of boyflesh to stand trial in an actual court of law on charges of murder.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cute little Kyle

I’d like to block Stubby too, but he’s such an easy target

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao @ the dumb as fuck leftturds thinking Kyle is going to jail for 1st degree murder :LMAO2:

Each one of you spastic fucktards will win the lotto five times before that happens

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't really expect any of you cons to have a clue. As you can see from my earlier post.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didn't really expect any of you cons to have a clue. As you can see from my earlier post.
Damn you’re feisty this weekend! Chips, dips, chains and whips! Wooochooo!
:ThumbsUp3:
tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey sadmin, standing trial and getting convicted are two different things you cock fluffing ladyboy

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Despite the Supreme court of BF declaring Kyle an innocent little lamb, a Judge in the State of WI has ordered the soft pliable piece of boyflesh to stand trial in an actual court of law on charges of murder.

Hey Irony Monkey, don't give up your rentboy job.
They would not charge him if they do not think they have a reasonable chance. This is very positive!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey Irony Monkey, don't give up your rentboy job.
They would not charge him if they do not think they have a reasonable chance. This is very positive!
People were killed you dumb fuck, it has to go to trial!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Looks like Kyle legal team is fouled up. Typical Cheesy broke ass attorneys looking for a score.Maybe Rudy is available. Good luck Kyle.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dailybeast

Lmao

Might as well be getting your news off a Beavis and butthead rerun

Spazzmajor :ROFL:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you hate the truth Stubby? Lawyers are the scum of the earth. Like wannabe Jr. Excutives

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle could be represented by Helen Keller and he’d still get off. His self defense case is that strong