Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The question still remains: You irritate me, does that justify me shooting you with the intent to kill?
Your logic is skewed.

Now, if you were holding a rifle (like that would ever happen lol), and I was chasing after you, after hollering obscenities at you, and threatening your life, and then I were to try and take your rifle from you, you would just give it to me? Or give me a hug? Thats your rationale?
Yeah, it's my logic that doesn't make sense...

First of all, you do not know me or anything about me. You do not know how many guns I own or have shot in my life.
Do not try to have an opinion about things you know nothing about, it just shows how stupid you are.

So, now back to the subject.
You did not answer the question. Can I kill you when you insult me? When I throw a plastic bag to you? A stone?
There is something like proportional violence. That's what you use in self defense.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would like to make a correction. In earlier reports the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! threw a molotov cocktail, then it was changed to a brick. I am now learning it was indeed a plastic bag, with stuff in it. Turned out, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was released from the hospital that day, as he had attempted suicide a couple weeks prior for the 2nd time. Couldnt get his bipolar medicine that day either. Wondering if PLEASE ASS BOX ME! WANTED to get shot, considering his prior suicide attempts failed, and there he was saying "shoot me nigga!". It was a cry for assistance in being killed if you ask me.

Also to note, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! had 5 bullet wounds, and Kyle fired 4. His buddy that was behind him and fired may of been the other shot.

As seen in this video, which is the longest video I seen, leading up to things, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is clearly instigating things, and Kyle is standing around for the most part. If the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt on a suicide mission, no one would of been shot.

Lots of other videos out there too.

So.... since you sometimes irritate me, I can just kill you? Is that what you're saying? And then it is just self defense...
Good to know!

If someone puts their fucking hands on you and you fear for your life you have every right to shoot them, stab them, beat them with a bat.....kill em dead. Period.

Ehhm.... read again? What did I say?

Irritation and assault are two different things.

Assault, throwing a plastic bag.... Does that count as assault?

If it hits someone, yes.

Q

Banned
I would like to make a correction. In earlier reports the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! threw a molotov cocktail, then it was changed to a brick. I am now learning it was indeed a plastic bag, with stuff in it. Turned out, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was released from the hospital that day, as he had attempted suicide a couple weeks prior for the 2nd time. Couldnt get his bipolar medicine that day either. Wondering if PLEASE ASS BOX ME! WANTED to get shot, considering his prior suicide attempts failed, and there he was saying "shoot me nigga!". It was a cry for assistance in being killed if you ask me.

Also to note, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! had 5 bullet wounds, and Kyle fired 4. His buddy that was behind him and fired may of been the other shot.

As seen in this video, which is the longest video I seen, leading up to things, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is clearly instigating things, and Kyle is standing around for the most part. If the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt on a suicide mission, no one would of been shot.

So.... since you sometimes irritate me, I can just kill you? Is that what you're saying? And then it is just self defense...
Good to know!

If someone puts their fucking hands on you and you fear for your life you have every right to shoot them, stab them, beat them with a bat.....kill em dead. Period.

If it hits someone, yes.

So then you can murder someone?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Good to know!

If it hits someone, yes.

There are different levels/degrees of assault here in the US. Example: simple assault vs. assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature. I thought you were educated on US law, Maxis???

Q

Banned

Good to know!

If it hits someone, yes.

There are different levels/degrees of assault here in the US. Example: simple assault vs. assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature. I thought you were educated on US law, Maxis???

I know you are... Right? :LOL2:

Still, my question remains. Would the "assault" of throwing a plastic bag at someone justify murdering that person?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Good to know!

If it hits someone, yes.

Still, my question remains. Would the "assault" of throwing a plastic bag at someone justify murdering that person?

Depends. Did the plastic bag come into contact with that person? Was there an object inside the plastic bag? Did the bag cause significant harm on that person?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The question still remains: You irritate me, does that justify me shooting you with the intent to kill?
Your logic is skewed.

Now, if you were holding a rifle (like that would ever happen lol), and I was chasing after you, after hollering obscenities at you, and threatening your life, and then I were to try and take your rifle from you, you would just give it to me? Or give me a hug? Thats your rationale?
Yeah, it's my logic that doesn't make sense...

First of all, you do not know me or anything about me. You do not know how many guns I own or have shot in my life.
Do not try to have an opinion about things you know nothing about, it just shows how stupid you are.

So, now back to the subject.
You did not answer the question. Can I kill you when you insult me? When I throw a plastic bag to you? A stone?
There is something like proportional violence. That's what you use in self defense.

Your question is not equal to the situation. So no, I wont be answering your sissy loaded question.

For me to simply stand there and insult, is totally different than a criminal chasing after a minor to intend harm.

And you say Im the stupid one hahaha. Bitch.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Depends?

Yes!

Get chucked bagful of shit? Throw back Depends!

I follow that!

I think in the case Maxis is referring to, was there not a brick or some hard object inside the bag that was thrown? I don't think it was just an empty plastic bag.....
Wait. These dupes think it was just empty plastic bag that was being thrown at Kyle?

Lmao

Q

Banned

Good to know!

If it hits someone, yes.

Depends. Did the plastic bag come into contact with that person? Was there an object inside the plastic bag? Did the bag cause significant harm on that person?

No, yes, no. In that order :)

Q

Banned
Succ, truth: nobody here has enough info to judge.

Nope.
What worries me more is that I do not think they will ever find a jury without prior knowledge of the situation and who can ignore their own opinion about the situation.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Depends?

Yes!

Get chucked bagful of shit? Throw back Depends!

I follow that!

I think in the case Maxis is referring to, was there not a brick or some hard object inside the bag that was thrown? I don't think it was just an empty plastic bag.....
Wait. These dupes think it was just empty plastic bag that was being thrown at Kyle?

Lmao

Yup lol.

I dont know exactly what was in the bag, but according to one news site that is normally bias, they said it was deodorant and stuff from where he was discharged from the mental hospital. But its hard to say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Succ, truth: nobody here has enough info to judge.

Nope.
What worries me more is that I do not think they will ever find a jury without prior knowledge of the situation and who can ignore their own opinion about the situation.
lmao... I your brain finally woke up.

THe ONLY thing this prosecutor could have hoped for was to keep Kyle in jail while he awaited trial. ANd now that Ricky got him out this too amounted to ONE BIG BAG OF FAIL.

Scoring a conviction for 1st degree murder will be impossible. Pigs will be outpacing F15 fighter jets at 40,000 ft before that happens.

Either you'll be left with

a. Complete exoneration
b. Hung Jury
c. MisTrial

Like I said from day one. Kyle is walking.

Q

Banned

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

But let's assume it contained something hard enough that it could have hurt Kyle.... Just for the sake of argument.

I dont know exactly what was in the bag, but according to one news site that is normally bias, they said it was deodorant and stuff from where he was discharged from the mental hospital. But its hard to say.
Let's assume as I state above. Still not life threatening for Kyle... not worth him murdering people... Or do you disagree?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

But let's assume it contained something hard enough that it could have hurt Kyle.... Just for the sake of argument.

Let's assume as I state above. Still not life threatening for Kyle... not worth him murdering people... Or do you disagree?

I'll play along here, and use your logic lol.... Kyle had no way of knowing what was in the bag being hurled at him, anymore than who this man was, or his criminal history. I have no idea what was going through Kyle's mind, but Im gonna take a stab at it, he saw a grown man who had acted violent all night, almost upon him, heard a gun shot, had to act quickly, and acted. You have to keep in mind, Kyle has no criminal history, but Japedo did. Not only did Japedo have sexual relations with young boys (you read that right), he also had a violent criminal history. His gf had a stay away order on him, because he power slammed her on the ground. He wasnt even suppose to be around minors. Now, Kyle, not knowing any of this though, has to keep in mind as well that this person could take his weapon away, like he tried to do, and could very well use it on him or harm others. Kyle had no other choice but to shoot. If Japedo never went after him, no one would of died.

Q

Banned

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

I'll play along here, and use your logic lol.... Kyle had no way of knowing what was in the bag being hurled at him, anymore than who this man was, or his criminal history. I have no idea what was going through Kyle's mind, but Im gonna take a stab at it, he saw a grown man who had acted violent all night, almost upon him, heard a gun shot, had to act quickly, and acted. You have to keep in mind, Kyle has no criminal history, but Japedo did. Not only did Japedo have sexual relations with young boys (you read that right), he also had a violent criminal history. His gf had a stay away order on him, because he power slammed her on the ground. He wasnt even suppose to be around minors. Now, Kyle, not knowing any of this though, has to keep in mind as well that this person could take his weapon away, like he tried to do, and could very well use it on him or harm others. Kyle had no other choice but to shoot. If Japedo never went after him, no one would of died.
Since you agree with me, let me agree with you. He could have felt intimidated. Your logic does not make sense, because Kyle had no knowledge of this man other than his appearance and behaviour. So all the informtion regarding convictions and his girlfriend, etc. are irrelevant.
So what do you do in a situation like this? You try to get out of the situation. But murder someone with 4 shots? That's not the correct response.
What would a smart person do? Prevent he would be in a situation like this.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Since you agree with me, let me agree with you. He could have felt intimidated. Your logic does not make sense, because Kyle had no knowledge of this man other than his appearance and behaviour. So all the informtion regarding convictions and his girlfriend, etc. are irrelevant.
So what do you do in a situation like this? You try to get out of the situation. But murder someone with 4 shots? That's not the correct response.

I think Kyle did try to prevent the situation, its why he ran away first. I think when he heard Japedo's buddy fire a shot, Kyle may of thought it was his pursuer or someone close enough to do him harm. There wasnt much Kyle could do other than fire when Japedo tried to take his rifle. I honestly dont even think Kyle saw the plastic bag thrown at him since he was running from Japedo. It was Japedo's buddy's gunshot that made him panic first, and Japedo closing in second.

Also, its important to note, that when Kyle got separated from his group (there was 2 groups, and Kyle was walking back and forth between them offering medical aid to protesters), the police then wouldnt allow him to go back to his original group.

Q

Banned

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

I think Kyle did try to prevent the situation, its why he ran away first. I think when he heard Japedo's buddy fire a shot, Kyle may of thought it was his pursuer or someone close enough to do him harm. There wasnt much Kyle could do other than fire when Japedo tried to take his rifle. I honestly dont even think Kyle saw the plastic bag thrown at him since he was running from Japedo. It was Japedo's buddy's gunshot that made him panic first, and Japedo closing in second.

Also, its important to note, that when Kyle got separated from his group (there was 2 groups, and Kyle was walking back and forth between them offering medical aid to protesters), the police then wouldnt allow him to go back to his original group.
I can agree with you that someone feels so threatened that he sees no other option than to use his gun.
I wonder if that was the situation here, but let's assume.

In that case he did not need to shoot a human 4 times and murder him.
He could have aimed at them and told them to leave him because otherwise he had to shoot them. He could have shot a warning shot, in the air for example, to show he was prepared to shoot and to alarm the police, for which he also could have used his voice (you know, shouting for the police, that is a pretty good strategy when they are near).
And if they then still attack him, he could have shot once in someone's leg for example. All better options than killing 2 people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Now that Kyle is out on bail and can have PRIVATE conversations with his attorney the prosecutor is sunk. This is game over, pull the plug out and exit the arcade immediately.

I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor is whipping up some deals for silly misdemeanors with juicy first offenders provisions as we speak.

I guarantee to you this kid wont even be checking the box that asks "were you convicted of a crime" on job applications five years from. That's assuming he'll need a full time job after he sues the various entities across the country which have slandered him.

Any competent attorney will ask Kyle if he witnessed all of the attacks that have been taking place at these riots for the past several months and if THIS is the reason he brought the firearm. Once he establishes that Kyle was concerned about the violence and makes the connection to the fact that Kyle only sought to defend his friend's business and administer first AID it will be IMPOSSIBLE for the prosecutor to establish that Kyle's belief that he was in danger of bodily harm when surrounded by armed thugs and various lowlife cretins unreasonable.

Once that happens the Judge will reread the applicable portions of the law regarding the threshold required to ascend to 1st degree murder and will also read the requirements to establish a defense of self defense.

Good ahead and invest in ample amounts of tissue paper now you cretinous liberal fuckwads. You're gonna need it.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Follow me on Etsy for more wholesome Holiday Decorations.

0x150@160688000140b266af1a.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

All I need is for him to set foot on my property
"Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life"

Yeah. That's exactly what Rittenhouse's defense team is doing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

All I need is for him to set foot on my property
"Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life"

Yeah. That's exactly what Rittenhouse's defense team is doing.
Good! that's what a competent attorney is supposed to do you mindless twat

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

I can agree with you that someone feels so threatened that he sees no other option than to use his gun.
I wonder if that was the situation here, but let's assume.

In that case he did not need to shoot a human 4 times and murder him.
He could have aimed at them and told them to leave him because otherwise he had to shoot them. He could have shot a warning shot, in the air for example, to show he was prepared to shoot and to alarm the police, for which he also could have used his voice (you know, shouting for the police, that is a pretty good strategy when they are near).
And if they then still attack him, he could have shot once in someone's leg for example. All better options than killing 2 people.

He had no time Maxis, the man ran and ran, trying to avoid the situation. He was going for the police when he was attacked by the mob.

Japedo was mad at Kyle for putting the fire out.

Check this video. I dont have audio right now, but watch. He had no time to react, the enemy was upon him, no matter how much he tried to avoid the situation.