Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would like to make a correction. In earlier reports the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! threw a molotov cocktail, then it was changed to a brick. I am now learning it was indeed a plastic bag, with stuff in it. Turned out, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was released from the hospital that day, as he had attempted suicide a couple weeks prior for the 2nd time. Couldnt get his bipolar medicine that day either. Wondering if PLEASE ASS BOX ME! WANTED to get shot, considering his prior suicide attempts failed, and there he was saying "shoot me nigga!". It was a cry for assistance in being killed if you ask me.

Also to note, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! had 5 bullet wounds, and Kyle fired 4. His buddy that was behind him and fired may of been the other shot.

As seen in this video, which is the longest video I seen, leading up to things, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is clearly instigating things, and Kyle is standing around for the most part. If the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt on a suicide mission, no one would of been shot.

Lots of other videos out there too.

So.... since you sometimes irritate me, I can just kill you? Is that what you're saying? And then it is just self defense...
Good to know!

What’s that? Hey? What? For fuck sakes pull your head out of your arsehole when you’re trying to gaff! Jy fokken doos!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I’m happy you think that

But if some soyboy cocksucking insect comes to my home looking to destroy my property he’s getting shot multiple times

Hell, I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes

Fucking your feelings

Good for you. Enjoy getting plowed in prison, leadhead.
But see, I wont go to prison because I know exactly how to work the system and I know what the laws in my state are.

Plus, a murder 2 case here is about 50K for a kick ass attorney. I can easily afford 50K

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I would like to make a correction. In earlier reports the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! threw a molotov cocktail, then it was changed to a brick. I am now learning it was indeed a plastic bag, with stuff in it. Turned out, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was released from the hospital that day, as he had attempted suicide a couple weeks prior for the 2nd time. Couldnt get his bipolar medicine that day either. Wondering if PLEASE ASS BOX ME! WANTED to get shot, considering his prior suicide attempts failed, and there he was saying "shoot me nigga!". It was a cry for assistance in being killed if you ask me.

Also to note, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! had 5 bullet wounds, and Kyle fired 4. His buddy that was behind him and fired may of been the other shot.

As seen in this video, which is the longest video I seen, leading up to things, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is clearly instigating things, and Kyle is standing around for the most part. If the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt on a suicide mission, no one would of been shot.

FUCK BLM AND THE ANTIFA SCUM!!!! FUCK EM ALL! WISH I WAS THERE CUZ I PROBABLY WOULDA LIT SOME MF'S UP WITH SOME .556 MY DAMN SELF. THEY'RE ALL UP IN PEOPLE'S FACES, PUTTING THEIR HANDS ON PEOPLE AND SHIT......

Putting their hands on me would have been all it took to catch a couple of hollow tip 9mm shots to the head

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So.... since you sometimes irritate me, I can just kill you? Is that what you're saying? And then it is just self defense...
Good to know!

What the fuck are you even talking about now? Where the fuck I say that shit?

The motherfucker wanted to die! He ran after.... now get this.... someone he was suppose to stay away from, a minor. BOOM!

Then, one of his buddies shot first. Then, Japedo tried to grab the gun from Kyle, before Kyle ever fired the first shot. In video, you can see Japedo reaching for the rifle with both arms extended as to grab it. Kyle, fearing for his life and what this nutjob might do with his gun once taken from him, did what he was suppose to do, and fired at him, to defend himself.

BOOM!

lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

FUCK BLM AND THE ANTIFA SCUM!!!! FUCK EM ALL! WISH I WAS THERE CUZ I PROBABLY WOULDA LIT SOME MF'S UP WITH SOME .556 MY DAMN SELF. THEY'RE ALL UP IN PEOPLE'S FACES, PUTTING THEIR HANDS ON PEOPLE AND SHIT......

Fuck yeah! Thats some Southern spirit! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Antifa!

Fuck Antifa!

Fuck Antifa!

hahahahahahaha

silly soy boy motherfuckers.

So glad its cold out now, notice how there are less riots now that the pussies cant take the cold. lol or maybe its cause they "think" Biden/Harris won hahaha. Oh the tears will flow soon, so soon.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
AP_100130023862.jpg

Hey have you guys seen this pic of Obama and Biden, Biden? They're plotting world communism at a sportsball game, in this pic Biden has just humorously paraphrased Stalin, 'A couple dead Trumptards is a tragedy, 70 million is a statistic' Hunter and President Obama and President in Waiting, Joe Biden had a chuckle

discuss among youselves.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
AP_100130023862.jpg

Hey have you guys seen this pic of Obama and Biden, Biden? They're plotting world communism at a sportsball game, in this pic Biden has just humorously paraphrased Stalin, 'A couple dead Trumptards is a tragedy, 70 million is a statistic' Hunter and President Obama and President in Waiting, Joe Biden had a chuckle

discuss among youselves.
DescriptiveBleakIvorybilledwoodpecker-small.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Good to know!

If someone puts their fucking hands on you and you fear for your life you have every right to shoot them, stab them, beat them with a bat.....kill em dead. Period.

Ehhm.... read again? What did I say?

Q

Banned
Good to know!

The motherfucker wanted to die! He ran after.... now get this.... someone he was suppose to stay away from, a minor. BOOM!

Then, one of his buddies shot first. Then, Japedo tried to grab the gun from Kyle, before Kyle ever fired the first shot. In video, you can see Japedo reaching for the rifle with both arms extended as to grab it. Kyle, fearing for his life and what this nutjob might do with his gun once taken from him, did what he was suppose to do, and fired at him, to defend himself.

BOOM!

lol
It looks like you think that shooting someone 4 times (at least), with someone's death as a result is justified by the other person throwing a plastic bag. What I did was apply the same logic to the relationship we have. The worst you did is irritate me, so hence the example.

The question still remains: You irritate me, does that justify me shooting you with the intent to kill?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Good to know!

If someone puts their fucking hands on you and you fear for your life you have every right to shoot them, stab them, beat them with a bat.....kill em dead. Period.

Irritation and assault are two different things.

Q

Banned

Good to know!

Assault, throwing a plastic bag.... Does that count as assault?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good to know!

Kill yourself you loser!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Good to know!

can you tell me why you hate Rittenhouse so much? like what did or has he done to you personal? why so much venom towards a complete stranger. did he personally insult or assault a friend or family member of yours?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I’m happy you think that

But if some soyboy cocksucking insect comes to my home looking to destroy my property he’s getting shot multiple times

Fucking your feelings

But see, I wont go to prison because I know exactly how to work the system and I know what the laws in my state are.

Plus, a murder 2 case here is about 50K for a kick ass attorney. I can easily afford 50K

Maws money? Dovey sure as shit can’t afford it. Your funnier in the morning Stubby.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good to know!

can you tell me why you hate Rittenhouse so much? like what did or has he done to you personal? why so much venom towards a complete stranger. did he personally insult or assault a friend or family member of yours?

I think you’ve said enough of late! Your fucking mind is unbalanced!
You need help for a little fat man!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Good to know!

quit fucking quoting me already. my mind is completely in tune and rational. hell even more logical than yours. now calm down and leave me alone! unless you got whisky on you right now and sharing.. YOU DON'T EXIST TO ME!.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good to know!

BOOM!

lol
It looks like you think that shooting someone 4 times (at least), with someone's death as a result is justified by the other person throwing a plastic bag. What I did was apply the same logic to the relationship we have. The worst you did is irritate me, so hence the example.

The question still remains: You irritate me, does that justify me shooting you with the intent to kill?
lol @ you still thinking they can prove Kyle was not in fear of danger to himself when he fired those shots

Keep dreaming douchebag

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good to know!

quit fucking quoting me already. my mind is completely in tune and rational. hell even more logical than you. now calm down and leave me alone! unless you got whisky on you right now and sharing.. YOU DON'T EXIST TO ME!.

I’d beat some sense into if you were closer to me...and that would be coming from a big brother! Wake up fuckhead. You say some nasty shit!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Good to know!

quit fucking quoting me already. my mind is completely in tune and rational. hell even more logical than you. now calm down and leave me alone! unless you got whisky on you right now and sharing.. YOU DON'T EXIST TO ME!.

I’d beat some sense into if you were closer to me...and that would be coming from a big brother! Wake up fuckhead. You say some nasty shit!

i've had big brothers guess what? they're fucking dead. i don't need another one. Ha! you wake the fuck up you vile son of a bastard and bitch! I never post anything nasty just whatever is on my mind at the time. YOU need psychological counseling like 20 years ago. You are whats plum pickled fuckered about the world not me. You need to find God and maybe if you do he might save yo pickled ass from death and decay for a few more years if you are lucky. Oh...can I date, fuck, and marry your daughter yet? she must be of age by now 48 geriatric scumfucker. I wanna impregnant her too.. you can watch me do it if you get off on your daughter getting fucked. It'll be a precious mutant baby too...that'll be microwaved right in front of you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m happy you think that

Fucking your feelings

Maws money? Dovey sure as shit can’t afford it. Your funnier in the morning Stubby.
You’ll need more than 50k to beat your child rape charges, Pedomajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m happy you think that

Fucking your feelings

Kids are always on your mind Stubby. Why? As for you coming up with 50k? What a laugh. You live in a neighborhood, where stepping in human excrement is highly likely. .50 is probably out of the question. Funny little guy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good to know!

i've had big brothers guess what? they're fucking dead. i don't need another one. Ha! you wake the fuck up you vile son of a bastard and bitch! I never post anything nasty just whatever is on my mind at the time. YOU need psychological counseling like 20 years ago. You are whats plum pickled fuckered about the world not me. You need to find God and maybe if you do he might save yo pickled ass from death and decay for a few more years if you are lucky. Oh...can I date, fuck, and marry your daughter yet? she must be of age by now 48 geriatric scumfucker. I wanna impregnant her too.. you can watch me do it if you get off on your daughter getting fucked. It'll be a precious mutant baby too...that'll be microwaved right in front of you

You need drugs!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m happy you think that

Fucking your feelings

Kids are always on your mind Stubby. Why? As for you coming up with 50k? What a laugh. You live in a neighborhood, where stepping in human excrement is highly likely. .50 is probably out of the question. Funny little guy
You seem upset that I’m sharing what we discovered about you at SG

Let the children go!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still thinking about kids huh? How many are in Doveys trailer? I wanna hear about the 50k. Might as well be 50 million. Broke dwarf

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about your 50k fantasy Stubby? Like you relationships with Doveys 4 rug rats.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good to know!

BOOM!

lol

Your logic is skewed.

Now, if you were holding a rifle (like that would ever happen lol), and I was chasing after you, after hollering obscenities at you, and threatening your life, and then I were to try and take your rifle from you, you would just give it to me? Or give me a hug? Thats your rationale?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
De-escalation is for Socialists! Yep.

Never trade rifle for promises of parlay. Weakness in the balls is weakness in the mind.

Stand your mound.