Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh I forgot about this, this is why so many of America's manly he men are so excited by Chubby Kyle, he is uncomfortable around women, just like they are!

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
I fact checked this and it said "unproven"... dickstick!
I hope you know that most of the "fact check" sites are unreliable?

Q

Banned
Oh I forgot about this, this is why so many of America's manly he men are so excited by Chubby Kyle, he is uncomfortable around women, just like they are!

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
what does uproven actually mean?...Butt Plug!

h4RpPQcflwZkkQCvhSNORRsPEDKWB9ab-RnQ35gRuO0.png

Who wore it better, Mommy or Daddy Rittenhouse?
Are you serious? Are this Kyle's parents?

Q

Banned
What? lol
PGRVicn.jpg
Good looking dude, getting butterflies in your big belly from him, right?

Well... too bad for you that he is currently not available for you. It might take another SIX MONTHS for you to understand why :LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

All I need is for him to set foot on my property
Huh? Are you now attempting to suggest that fluffy Kyle was protecting his home, from out of state???? WOW!

fb4.jpg
No. He wasn't a cowardly scum bag piece of shit like you lefties so he was performing selfless acts like cleaning graffiti off the homes of others and helping protecting their businesses against the vile vermin filth that soyboy cowards like you support.

I wouldn't expect you to understand considering you've got more estrogen running through your veins than a slumber party filed with PMSing women.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc...
I have looked up the definition of an assault weapon:

Assault Rifles are firearms for medium-range combat. A weapon is an assault weapon if it has the following properties:

• Flask and rifled barrel
  • Camed in an intermediate cartridge (more powerful than a pistol caliber, less powerful than a rifle caliber)
  • Possibility of selective fire (fully automatic or a burst of fire)

Looks like that was what he had... Right?

Written by cnn?... All rifles have rifled barrels... My pellet rifles do too...

Q

Banned
Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc...

Assault Rifles are firearms for medium-range combat. A weapon is an assault weapon if it has the following properties:

• Camed in an intermediate cartridge (more powerful than a pistol caliber, less powerful than a rifle caliber)

I suppose it's more about the other 2 bullet points, but the first is a property of one.
And no, not CNN :)

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I suppose it's more about the other 2 bullet points, but the first is a property of one.
Kyles rifle wasn't capable of full auto or burst fire either...

Q

Banned

It's a semi automatic one?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"While we can’t say definitively that this person is Rittenhouse
Yep... UNPROVEN :rightON:
Fucking brain dead cock squirts like Sadmin goggle up any story that fits the narrative they want to believe like it were cotton candy.

sniveling little spineless shits is all they are
Iron Butt Plug, do you remember in our last session when we talked about projection?
Douchebagmin, do you remember the name of the last guy who pummeled your prostate ?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Semi auto means a single shot for each time you pull the trigger... .22cal is low power like a pistol lol... It was basically a fancy looking squirrel gun...

Q

Banned

Semi auto means a single shot for each time you pull the trigger... .22cal is low power like a pistol lol... It was basically a fancy looking squirrel gun...
And yet good enough to kill 2 people

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
what does uproven actually mean?...Butt Plug!

h4RpPQcflwZkkQCvhSNORRsPEDKWB9ab-RnQ35gRuO0.png

Who wore it better, Mommy or Daddy Rittenhouse?

Wow. Are those really his parents? I've never seen a couple more perfectly representative of the Trump cult.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I’m happy you think that

But if some soyboy cocksucking insect comes to my home looking to destroy my property he’s getting shot multiple times

Hell, I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes

Fucking your feelings

Good for you. Enjoy getting plowed in prison, leadhead.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And yet good enough to kill 2 people
Better for killing rabbits though... lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I cannot think of a single thing where murder should be allowed

Again, murder is premeditated killing... Shooting someone who is attacking property or people isn't premeditated killing... It's spontaneous...
The premeditated is because of the toy he brought. He knew where he was going, he brought an assault weapon

Good morning Sunshine :Grin3:

Yes, he knew he was going with his militia group, to offer EMT support, and help a property owner protect his property from vandals. The rifle was for his protection, like he stated hours before in a live interview.
Ah, the rifle he did not bring according to you? It was given to him by a friend?
Stop changing your story...

Im still not certain on the rifle, I never said "where it came from". I said, that Kyle was asked about why he had a rifle in an interview, and he stated it was for his protection. He was with adults, it didnt matter where he got it from. A minor can possess a rifle or any gun as long as he/she is with an adult. Where Kyle fucked up, is he got away from his group. Im still uncertain how he got separated from his group as well. I seen he was with his group at that store, the vandals started rolling a dumpster away that was on fire, heading for the police station, chanting shit, and Kyle came up and put the fire out. As soon as he did that, the vandals were like "WTF!? Why you do that!? Get him!" as clearly heard in the audio and seen. The chase began at that point, but Im still uncertain how he got so separated from his group. I believe he was running from "shoot me nigga" the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and others, to the left of the store into the parking lot, with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hurling a brick at him. A shot was fired before Kyle had fired, which in another video seemed like it came from even further left of the lot. So someone was shooting at him. I imagine Kyle panicked at this point, with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hot on his heels hurling bricks and gunfire going off, so he reacted. Then he panicked more, went running for the cops, and the rest of the gang was on his heels as well. They tried to attack him, hitting him with a skateboard, while another was approaching him with a gun, and again Kyle reacted.
You keep blabbering the "with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! following him", but he did not know that. Not an argument, he cannot have felt threatened by that since he did not know.
You also keep mixing up the order of the events. He shot someonet, then people tried to grab him. Doesn't that make sense? They wanted to grab the murderer.

If he was acting in self defense why did he not warn them? Then maybe fire a warning shot in case they did not stop? And in the end if they did not back off shoot someone in an arm or leg? Not shooting 2 people to death. The guy was there to kill. He did as he planned.

I keep saying the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, jus so we know who we are talking about. That motherfucker doesnt deserve a name to be remembered, hes PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

He wasnt threatened by a "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!", he was threatened by a grown man running after him with a brick.

I dont think you've seen the videos I have. I believe you keep mixing up the order of events, unless you want to show me some videos. They tried to grab him first, because he put the fire out. The "grabbing" only escalated after he shot the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in defense.

How do you warn someone running after you wanting to kill you? Motherfuckin PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shouldnt of tried attacking a man with a gun. Was Kyle suppose to turn around while running and say "Im warning you (pant pant), better stop chasing me (pant pant)" hahaha, please.

He had multiple attackers. This isnt a "video game" Maxis, he reacted swiftly, and if he hadnt, he would be dead himself.

He was not there to kill, he brought his EMT bag. Yes, he planned to help people. As seen in video of him walking around asking others if they need help. Not running around all Rambo like gunning down scum. If he was there to murder, why didnt he unload his clip on all of them?

You're delusional.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would like to make a correction. In earlier reports the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! threw a molotov cocktail, then it was changed to a brick. I am now learning it was indeed a plastic bag, with stuff in it. Turned out, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was released from the hospital that day, as he had attempted suicide a couple weeks prior for the 2nd time. Couldnt get his bipolar medicine that day either. Wondering if PLEASE ASS BOX ME! WANTED to get shot, considering his prior suicide attempts failed, and there he was saying "shoot me nigga!". It was a cry for assistance in being killed if you ask me.

Also to note, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! had 5 bullet wounds, and Kyle fired 4. His buddy that was behind him and fired may of been the other shot.

As seen in this video, which is the longest video I seen, leading up to things, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is clearly instigating things, and Kyle is standing around for the most part. If the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt on a suicide mission, no one would of been shot.

Lots of other videos out there too.

Q

Banned
I would like to make a correction. In earlier reports the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! threw a molotov cocktail, then it was changed to a brick. I am now learning it was indeed a plastic bag, with stuff in it. Turned out, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was released from the hospital that day, as he had attempted suicide a couple weeks prior for the 2nd time. Couldnt get his bipolar medicine that day either. Wondering if PLEASE ASS BOX ME! WANTED to get shot, considering his prior suicide attempts failed, and there he was saying "shoot me nigga!". It was a cry for assistance in being killed if you ask me.

Also to note, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! had 5 bullet wounds, and Kyle fired 4. His buddy that was behind him and fired may of been the other shot.

As seen in this video, which is the longest video I seen, leading up to things, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is clearly instigating things, and Kyle is standing around for the most part. If the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt on a suicide mission, no one would of been shot.

So.... since you sometimes irritate me, I can just kill you? Is that what you're saying? And then it is just self defense...
Good to know!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

So.... since you sometimes irritate me, I can just kill you? Is that what you're saying? And then it is just self defense...
Good to know!

If someone puts their fucking hands on you and you fear for your life you have every right to shoot them, stab them, beat them with a bat.....kill em dead. Period.

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

FUCK BLM AND THE ANTIFA SCUM!!!! FUCK EM ALL! WISH I WAS THERE CUZ I PROBABLY WOULDA LIT SOME MF'S UP WITH SOME .556 MY DAMN SELF. THEY'RE ALL UP IN PEOPLE'S FACES, PUTTING THEIR HANDS ON PEOPLE AND SHIT......