Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
8D1aAwOb.jpeg
If you were Kyle's Celly, would you be the husband or the wife?

What cell hahahahaha :Grin3:

b1c3bf0274684436867e748678ef95d2_md.jpg
He has to have a trial before they throw him in the cell with Bubba, Bro do you you even constitution? Just because a bunch of dipshit gun fondlers all have hard ons for this guy, he is a murder.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He has to have a trial before they throw him in the cell with Bubba, Bro do you you even constitution? Just because a bunch of dipshit gun fondlers all have hard ons for this guy, he is a murder.
How often due you dream about dropping the soap front of Kyle?

Have we reached the point where you just carcrawl into the shower assbackwards with you anus pre lubed?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Here, give this a listen, its what Kyle gonna do :Grin3:

I really hope that the justice system in the USA will not fail that much. You should too, do you really want to live in a world where murderers are roaming the streets?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how you all discuss the details like A: you were there and B: anything will come of these discussions... :Grin3:

I'm pretty sure all of this will end one way or the other by itself...
Sure it will, but if you think that about everything, then there is nothing left to discuss... :)
So what effect can you see this thread having on the subject matter?... Genuinely interested to know...

I don't class myself as left or right of politics, just a critical thinker... I love to probe and poke subjects but rarely take a solid stance as I do not have 100% concrete evidence to prove one way or the other but entertaining theories is fun...

99% of this thread is shit flinging, so then you have to look at the evidence presented... Was Kyle right to be there with a rifle?... The law says no but it's a misdemeanour so meh... Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters?... Yes, they do... Lots of focus on whether Kyle should have been there but should the rioters be there?... Nope, rioting is illegal... Peaceful protest is legal... Is there any evidence to support Kyle was out to murder people that night?... No, but there's evidence to suggest he was there to stop rioters destroying property and attacking people...

While Kyle felt he was taking a stand, where was the other patriots with their guns?... Why let a 17yr old do a job that should have been done by the adults or police in that area?... The police couldn't care less?... The adults were busy?...

Other evidence, for example the wounded man holding a pistol... The footage of the crowd chasing Kyle followed by gunshots...

Eyewitness accounts of that night can be discarded because of their personal agendas... It's heavy bias so shouldn't be taken into account...

While I take no part in representing myself politically, I would have voted for Trump myself... Not based on Trump himself but based on the ideology of the left... The right are happy for men to gobble other mens cocks, happy for the man next door to wear a dress and call himself whatever he wants and to co-exist with the vast spectrum of people drawing a line at law breaking, paedophilia, stealing and the erosion of their culutral rights...

The left tolerate nothing... You either think like them or you are a bigoted nazi... There is no room for anyone else in the world unless they are a part of their ideology ie: gay, lesbian, trans, immigrant etc... That kind of totalitarianism should never been tolerated...

Back to Kyle, this thread needs some basic evidence that can be cross-referenced and proven so the subject can progress... Otherwise its just going around in meaningless circles...

Q

Banned
I love how you all discuss the details like A: you were there and B: anything will come of these discussions... :Grin3:

Sure it will, but if you think that about everything, then there is nothing left to discuss... :)
So what effect can you see this thread having on the subject matter?... Genuinely interested to know...

I don't class myself as left or right of politics, just a critical thinker... I love to probe and poke subjects but rarely take a solid stance as I do not have 100% concrete evidence to prove one way or the other but entertaining theories is fun...

99% of this thread is shit flinging, so then you have to look at the evidence presented... Was Kyle right to be there with a rifle?... The law says no but it's a misdemeanour so meh... Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters?... Yes, they do... Lots of focus on whether Kyle should have been there but should the rioters be there?... Nope, rioting is illegal... Peaceful protest is legal... Is there any evidence to support Kyle was out to murder people that night?... No, but there's evidence to suggest he was there to stop rioters destroying property and attacking people...

While Kyle felt he was taking a stand, where was the other patriots with their guns?... Why let a 17yr old do a job that should have been done by the adults or police in that area?... The police couldn't care less?... The adults were busy?...

Other evidence, for example the wounded man holding a pistol... The footage of the crowd chasing Kyle followed by gunshots...

Eyewitness accounts of that night can be discarded because of their personal agendas... It's heavy bias so shouldn't be taken into account...

While I take no part in representing myself politically, I would have voted for Trump myself... Not based on Trump himself but based on the ideology of the left... The right are happy for men to gobble other mens cocks, happy for the man next door to wear a dress and call himself whatever he wants and to co-exist with the vast spectrum of people drawing a line at law breaking, paedophilia, stealing and the erosion of their culutral rights...

The left tolerate nothing... You either think like them or you are a bigoted nazi... There is no room for anyone else in the world unless they are a part of their ideology ie: gay, lesbian, trans, immigrant etc... That kind of totalitarianism should never been tolerated...

Back to Kyle, this thread needs some basic evidence that can be cross-referenced and proven so the subject can progress... Otherwise its just going around in meaningless circles...
Thanks for the long reply :)

The thread is for me to share thoughts, it's interesting to see how other people experience the same thing as you did.
Just as you said: theories are fun, although the word fun is not really applicable since we are talking about a situation where people died.

You're right that we cannot know why Kyle was there, what the intentions of the people protesting were or anyone else there.
What we can do is observe what happened, look at the evidence and take the order of events into acount.
Especially the last thing is very important: shooting someone who then tries to shoot you is very different from getting shot at and then shooting someone. Same events, different order and due to that a completely different situation.

If you ask me, the rioters were wrong. But they did not deserve to die. That's why I feel very strongly that Kyle should have stayed away. His presence there, with an assault weapen started a chain of events. And he had no business there, he is a kid. Why did his parents allow him to? Or didn't they know? What happened there?

One other part of why this is interesting is because it teaches us about people. How certain people can behave in certain situations.
And also how people that were there eperceived the events. Not only their agenda's matter in that, also how they feel about things impacts how their perceived the events. It could be very well that during the trial, different people tell different stories and none on them are lying. They perceived the same things different and have a different truth.

Personally I believe people have the right to do what they want, until the point where others are impacted. Then those others also have something to say about it.
For example: no problem for me if my hypothetical uncle would be homosexual. It would be a problem if he came to visit me with his boyfriend and they started to have sex.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

To what effect indeed young 50/50...to what effect indeed?
This thread is merely a means for a desperate housewife and a few jaded blokes to fling meaningless thought to try convince the audience of Bastard Factory that they aren’t themselves failures in reality.

Kyle had no right to make that stand, and as a consequence of his commitment and his actions, instigated retaliation and a shootout.
Whom is to blame as a result? The system itself. Should he have fired his rifle during the pursuit? Most fucking definitely or he’d probably be dead. But we just don’t know.

Where were the police when they were needed? Was the district understaffed? Perhaps...but the fact remains that if we tried to always rely on the law itself, criminals would massacre the innocent left, right & centre.

All hail the rebellion...all hail the 2nd Amendment.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks for the long reply :)

The thread is for me to share thoughts, it's interesting to see how other people experience the same thing as you did.
Just as you said: theories are fun, although the word fun is not really applicable since we are talking about a situation where people died.

You're right that we cannot know why Kyle was there, what the intentions of the people protesting were or anyone else there.
What we can do is observe what happened, look at the evidence and take the order of events into acount.
Especially the last thing is very important: shooting someone who then tries to shoot you is very different from getting shot at and then shooting someone. Same events, different order and due to that a completely different situation.

If you ask me, the rioters were wrong. But they did not deserve to die. That's why I feel very strongly that Kyle should have stayed away. His presence there, with an assault weapen started a chain of events. And he had no business there, he is a kid. Why did his parents allow him to? Or didn't they know? What happened there?

One other part of why this is interesting is because it teaches us about people. How certain people can behave in certain situations.
And also how people that were there eperceived the events. Not only their agenda's matter in that, also how they feel about things impacts how their perceived the events. It could be very well that during the trial, different people tell different stories and none on them are lying. They perceived the same things different and have a different truth.

Personally I believe people have the right to do what they want, until the point where others are impacted. Then those others also have something to say about it.
For example: no problem for me if my hypothetical uncle would be homosexual. It would be a problem if he came to visit me with his boyfriend and they started to have sex.
You’re a dickhead skating on thin ice here at Bastard Factory.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Here stupid, read the following and then go somewhere and gas yourself to death
WTF?!

Oh, no need to reply. Never ever again
Ah, too stupid to read the actual law eh?

Not surprised
The problem is, he wasn't acting in self defense when he murdered the first person.
Just before I blocked him, I read what he posted. It's not even applicable to the situation.

Q

Banned
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I cannot think of a single thing where murder should be allowed

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Again, murder is premeditated killing... Shooting someone who is attacking property or people isn't premeditated killing... It's spontaneous...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Here, give this a listen, its what Kyle gonna do :Grin3:

I really hope that the justice system in the USA will not fail that much. You should too, do you really want to live in a world where murderers are roaming the streets?

Of course not, but "an armed society is a polite society".

Q

Banned

Again, murder is premeditated killing... Shooting someone who is attacking property or people isn't premeditated killing... It's spontaneous...
The premeditated is because of the toy he brought. He knew where he was going, he brought an assault weapon

Q

Banned
No it's not. You can see it in the streets. You can see it on the daily news.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

The premeditated is because of the toy he brought. He knew where he was going, he brought an assault weapon
how do you KNOW for sure he where he was going? what proofs you got. Were you inside his mind at the time to KNOW for sure? lmao not. Next.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Good morning Sunshine :Grin3:

Yes, he knew he was going with his militia group, to offer EMT support, and help a property owner protect his property from vandals. The rifle was for his protection, like he stated hours before in a live interview.

Q

Banned

Yes, he knew he was going with his militia group, to offer EMT support, and help a property owner protect his property from vandals. The rifle was for his protection, like he stated hours before in a live interview.
Ah, the rifle he did not bring according to you? It was given to him by a friend?
Stop changing your story...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No it's not. You can see it in the streets. You can see it on the daily news.

What do you see? Do you see criminals in the streets, or patriots? Cause what I see, is criminals causing mischief, and patriots marching along peacefully.

Q

Banned
What do you see? Do you see criminals in the streets, or patriots? Cause what I see, is criminals causing mischief, and patriots marching along peacefully.
When I look outside ALL I see are decent people! Unarmed, decent people.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The killing has to be premeditated for it to be murder... Bringing a rifle doesn't fill that criteria as he could have brought the rifle and no one could have been killed...

I'm sure that out of the genuine lefty protestors there, a large portion of the crowd couldn't care less about leftist ideals and simply went along to steal, cause mischief, riot and check the action out... I believe the people he shot fell into that category...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ah, the rifle he did not bring according to you? It was given to him by a friend?

Im still not certain on the rifle, I never said "where it came from". I said, that Kyle was asked about why he had a rifle in an interview, and he stated it was for his protection. He was with adults, it didnt matter where he got it from. A minor can possess a rifle or any gun as long as he/she is with an adult. Where Kyle fucked up, is he got away from his group. Im still uncertain how he got separated from his group as well. I seen he was with his group at that store, the vandals started rolling a dumpster away that was on fire, heading for the police station, chanting shit, and Kyle came up and put the fire out. As soon as he did that, the vandals were like "WTF!? Why you do that!? Get him!" as clearly heard in the audio and seen. The chase began at that point, but Im still uncertain how he got so separated from his group. I believe he was running from "shoot me nigga" the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and others, to the left of the store into the parking lot, with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hurling a brick at him. A shot was fired before Kyle had fired, which in another video seemed like it came from even further left of the lot. So someone was shooting at him. I imagine Kyle panicked at this point, with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hot on his heels hurling bricks and gunfire going off, so he reacted. Then he panicked more, went running for the cops, and the rest of the gang was on his heels as well. They tried to attack him, hitting him with a skateboard, while another was approaching him with a gun, and again Kyle reacted.

Q

Banned
The killing has to be premeditated for it to be murder... Bringing a rifle doesn't fill that criteria as he could have brought the rifle and no one could have been killed...

I'm sure that out of the genuine lefty protestors there, a large portion of the crowd couldn't care less about leftist ideals and simply went along to steal, cause mischief, riot and check the action out... I believe the people he shot fell into that category...
He went there with an assault weapon. He was going to a place where he could reasonably assume that the shit would hit the fan. He was there provoking the protesters and decided to shoot them without his life being in danger. A lot of his actionsshow he had the intent to go there to shoot the protesters.

If he would have happened to walk in the streets with an assault weapon (as if that would be noral, but for the sake of argument) and suddenly protesters came, who he could never have expected. Then the situation would be very different.
He went there, he took a gun. There was a reason for him to go there with a gun.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He went there with an assault weapon. He was going to a place where he could reasonably assume that the shit would hit the fan. He was there provoking the protesters and decided to shoot them without his life being in danger. A lot of his actionsshow he had the intent to go there to shoot the protesters.

If he would have happened to walk in the streets with an assault weapon (as if that would be noral, but for the sake of argument) and suddenly protesters came, who he could never have expected. Then the situation would be very different.
He went there, he took a gun. There was a reason for him to go there with a gun.

Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc... That's a .22cal semi auto civvy rifle used for hunting, targets or home protection... There is genuinely no rifle that falls into the category "assault rifle"... It's a category made up by the media...

I haven't seen any footage showing Kyle killing anyone for no reason... I did see a video of a few people running after him, one with a pistol and another with a skateboard... They were definitely trying to give him a beating or worse...

I haven't looked too far into the case or seen all evidence available so if you've seen something I haven't, please share... I remain open minded until I see something conclusive beyond doubt...

Q

Banned

Im still not certain on the rifle, I never said "where it came from". I said, that Kyle was asked about why he had a rifle in an interview, and he stated it was for his protection. He was with adults, it didnt matter where he got it from. A minor can possess a rifle or any gun as long as he/she is with an adult. Where Kyle fucked up, is he got away from his group. Im still uncertain how he got separated from his group as well. I seen he was with his group at that store, the vandals started rolling a dumpster away that was on fire, heading for the police station, chanting shit, and Kyle came up and put the fire out. As soon as he did that, the vandals were like "WTF!? Why you do that!? Get him!" as clearly heard in the audio and seen. The chase began at that point, but Im still uncertain how he got so separated from his group. I believe he was running from "shoot me nigga" the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and others, to the left of the store into the parking lot, with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hurling a brick at him. A shot was fired before Kyle had fired, which in another video seemed like it came from even further left of the lot. So someone was shooting at him. I imagine Kyle panicked at this point, with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hot on his heels hurling bricks and gunfire going off, so he reacted. Then he panicked more, went running for the cops, and the rest of the gang was on his heels as well. They tried to attack him, hitting him with a skateboard, while another was approaching him with a gun, and again Kyle reacted.
You keep blabbering the "with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! following him", but he did not know that. Not an argument, he cannot have felt threatened by that since he did not know.
You also keep mixing up the order of the events. He shot someonet, then people tried to grab him. Doesn't that make sense? They wanted to grab the murderer.

If he was acting in self defense why did he not warn them? Then maybe fire a warning shot in case they did not stop? And in the end if they did not back off shoot someone in an arm or leg? Not shooting 2 people to death. The guy was there to kill. He did as he planned.

Q

Banned

Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc... That's a .22cal semi auto civvy rifle used for hunting, targets or home protection... There is genuinely no rifle that falls into the category "assault rifle"... It's a category made up by the media...

I haven't seen any footage showing Kyle killing anyone for no reason... I did see a video of a few people running after him, one with a pistol and another with a skateboard... They were definitely trying to give him a beating or worse...

I haven't looked too far into the case or seen all evidence available so if you've seen something I haven't, please share... I remain open minded until I see something conclusive beyond doubt...
That's one of the big problems, a lot of fragments of video and not always clear in which order these events happened.
My information says:
  1. A protester threw something (a plastic bag) to Kyle who was trying to intimidate people with his presence/gun
  2. Kyle shoots the guy
  3. Protesters tried to grab him
  4. Kyle shot some more
Ok, that's the very very short recap :)