Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The premeditated is because of the toy he brought. He knew where he was going, he brought an assault weapon
The killing has to be premeditated for it to be murder... Bringing a rifle doesn't fill that criteria as he could have brought the rifle and no one could have been killed...

I'm sure that out of the genuine lefty protestors there, a large portion of the crowd couldn't care less about leftist ideals and simply went along to steal, cause mischief, riot and check the action out... I believe the people he shot fell into that category...
He went there with an assault weapon. He was going to a place where he could reasonably assume that the shit would hit the fan. He was there provoking the protesters and decided to shoot them without his life being in danger. A lot of his actionsshow he had the intent to go there to shoot the protesters.

If he would have happened to walk in the streets with an assault weapon (as if that would be noral, but for the sake of argument) and suddenly protesters came, who he could never have expected. Then the situation would be very different.
He went there, he took a gun. There was a reason for him to go there with a gun.

I thought you just told me his friend gave him the gun, do you have your facts straight? :Grin3:

I believe Mr. 5050 jus schooled you on "assault rifle". Good job Mr. 5050. I meant to correct Maxis yesterday and forgot lol.

Can you show me video of Kyle provoking the protesters? The only video I seen was the other protesters getting in the face of the patriots. "Shoot me nigga! Shoot me!" said the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The premeditated is because of the toy he brought. He knew where he was going, he brought an assault weapon
The killing has to be premeditated for it to be murder... Bringing a rifle doesn't fill that criteria as he could have brought the rifle and no one could have been killed...

I'm sure that out of the genuine lefty protestors there, a large portion of the crowd couldn't care less about leftist ideals and simply went along to steal, cause mischief, riot and check the action out... I believe the people he shot fell into that category...
He went there with an assault weapon. He was going to a place where he could reasonably assume that the shit would hit the fan. He was there provoking the protesters and decided to shoot them without his life being in danger. A lot of his actionsshow he had the intent to go there to shoot the protesters.

If he would have happened to walk in the streets with an assault weapon (as if that would be noral, but for the sake of argument) and suddenly protesters came, who he could never have expected. Then the situation would be very different.
He went there, he took a gun. There was a reason for him to go there with a gun.

I thought you just told me his friend gave him the gun, do you have your facts straight? :Grin3:

I believe Mr. 5050 jus schooled you on "assault rifle". Good job Mr. 5050. I meant to correct Maxis yesterday and forgot lol.

Can you show me video of Kyle provoking the protesters? The only video I seen was the other protesters getting in the face of the patriots. "Shoot me nigga! Shoot me!" said the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.
I just gave @Mr. 5050 the official order of events. Verified by the official sources (the police AND Kyle's lawyer).
Kyle shot the dude that threw a plastic bag at him. There it started.

Now, tell me again with a straight face that Kyle felt intimidated by a plastic bag....?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I cannot think of a single thing where murder should be allowed

Again, murder is premeditated killing... Shooting someone who is attacking property or people isn't premeditated killing... It's spontaneous...

Good morning Sunshine :Grin3:

Yes, he knew he was going with his militia group, to offer EMT support, and help a property owner protect his property from vandals. The rifle was for his protection, like he stated hours before in a live interview.
Ah, the rifle he did not bring according to you? It was given to him by a friend?
Stop changing your story...

Im still not certain on the rifle, I never said "where it came from". I said, that Kyle was asked about why he had a rifle in an interview, and he stated it was for his protection. He was with adults, it didnt matter where he got it from. A minor can possess a rifle or any gun as long as he/she is with an adult. Where Kyle fucked up, is he got away from his group. Im still uncertain how he got separated from his group as well. I seen he was with his group at that store, the vandals started rolling a dumpster away that was on fire, heading for the police station, chanting shit, and Kyle came up and put the fire out. As soon as he did that, the vandals were like "WTF!? Why you do that!? Get him!" as clearly heard in the audio and seen. The chase began at that point, but Im still uncertain how he got so separated from his group. I believe he was running from "shoot me nigga" the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and others, to the left of the store into the parking lot, with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hurling a brick at him. A shot was fired before Kyle had fired, which in another video seemed like it came from even further left of the lot. So someone was shooting at him. I imagine Kyle panicked at this point, with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! hot on his heels hurling bricks and gunfire going off, so he reacted. Then he panicked more, went running for the cops, and the rest of the gang was on his heels as well. They tried to attack him, hitting him with a skateboard, while another was approaching him with a gun, and again Kyle reacted.
You keep blabbering the "with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! following him", but he did not know that. Not an argument, he cannot have felt threatened by that since he did not know.
You also keep mixing up the order of the events. He shot someonet, then people tried to grab him. Doesn't that make sense? They wanted to grab the murderer.

If he was acting in self defense why did he not warn them? Then maybe fire a warning shot in case they did not stop? And in the end if they did not back off shoot someone in an arm or leg? Not shooting 2 people to death. The guy was there to kill. He did as he planned.

I keep saying the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, jus so we know who we are talking about. That motherfucker doesnt deserve a name to be remembered, hes PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

He wasnt threatened by a "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!", he was threatened by a grown man running after him with a brick.

I dont think you've seen the videos I have. I believe you keep mixing up the order of events, unless you want to show me some videos. They tried to grab him first, because he put the fire out. The "grabbing" only escalated after he shot the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in defense.

How do you warn someone running after you wanting to kill you? Motherfuckin PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shouldnt of tried attacking a man with a gun. Was Kyle suppose to turn around while running and say "Im warning you (pant pant), better stop chasing me (pant pant)" hahaha, please.

He had multiple attackers. This isnt a "video game" Maxis, he reacted swiftly, and if he hadnt, he would be dead himself.

He was not there to kill, he brought his EMT bag. Yes, he planned to help people. As seen in video of him walking around asking others if they need help. Not running around all Rambo like gunning down scum. If he was there to murder, why didnt he unload his clip on all of them?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

198a1fae107682fd1aaf412a088c3583.jpg

First assault rifle.
Copied by Kalashnikov and tweeked to be mass produced using 7.62×39 round.
AK-47.

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc... That's a .22cal semi auto civvy rifle used for hunting, targets or home protection... There is genuinely no rifle that falls into the category "assault rifle"... It's a category made up by the media...

I haven't seen any footage showing Kyle killing anyone for no reason... I did see a video of a few people running after him, one with a pistol and another with a skateboard... They were definitely trying to give him a beating or worse...

I haven't looked too far into the case or seen all evidence available so if you've seen something I haven't, please share... I remain open minded until I see something conclusive beyond doubt...
That's one of the big problems, a lot of fragments of video and not always clear in which order these events happened.
My information says:
  1. A protester threw something (a plastic bag) to Kyle who was trying to intimidate people with his presence/gun
  2. Kyle shoots the guy
  3. Protesters tried to grab him
  4. Kyle shot some more
Ok, that's the very very short recap :)

Your order of events are somewhat close, but you have to back up some. Let me help you.....

1) Militia group arrives at store to help owner protect his property
2) Antifa arrives, and shouts profanities at the militia (shoot me nigga!)
3) Antifa sets a dumpster on fire
4) Kyle puts the fire out (he is a firefighter remember)
5) Antifa shout "get him!"
6) the chase after Kyle begins
7) Kyle keeps trying to get away
8) a BRICK is thrown at Kyle
9) a gunshot goes off in the distance around the same moment
10) Kyle shoots PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
11) Kyle calls someone, and at the same time sees the mob coming
12) Kyle tries to run for the police, his people
13) Antifa still on his heels, and they attack him
14) Kyle is on the ground and hit with a skateboard
15) Kyle defends himself, and shoots the other 2 scumbags
16) Kyle returns to heading for the police

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If he was there to murder, why didnt he unload his clip on all of them?

This was one of my first thoughts... If you were there to kill and only kill, why reveal yourself in public or any of the other things Kyle did...

Surely you would stay inside a vehicle or find a good vantage point then open up on the Antifa crowd hoping to kill as many as possible...

Q

Banned
You keep blabbering the "with a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! following him", but he did not know that. Not an argument, he cannot have felt threatened by that since he did not know.
I keep saying the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, jus so we know who we are talking about. That motherfucker doesnt deserve a name to be remembered, hes PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.
You keep saying that and convicting him on it. Please tell me what he exactly has done to get convicted as such?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I forgot about this, this is why so many of America's manly he men are so excited by Chubby Kyle, he is uncomfortable around women, just like they are!

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!

Q

Banned
I dont think you've seen the videos I have. I believe you keep mixing up the order of events, unless you want to show me some videos. They tried to grab him first, because he put the fire out. The "grabbing" only escalated after he shot the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in defense.

How do you warn someone running after you wanting to kill you? Motherfuckin PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shouldnt of tried attacking a man with a gun. Was Kyle suppose to turn around while running and say "Im warning you (pant pant), better stop chasing me (pant pant)" hahaha, please.

He had multiple attackers. This isnt a "video game" Maxis, he reacted swiftly, and if he hadnt, he would be dead himself.

He was not there to kill, he brought his EMT bag. Yes, he planned to help people. As seen in video of him walking around asking others if they need help. Not running around all Rambo like gunning down scum. If he was there to murder, why didnt he unload his clip on all of them?
Apparently I have seen more of the videos than you. Kyle provoked the people and as a response someone threw a plastic bag at him. Then the plastic bag made him so afraid of his life that he needed to kill people.

And he was there to murder, but of course only the protesters. Come on, that was pretty clear.

Q

Banned
Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc...
I have looked up the definition of an assault weapon:

Assault Rifles are firearms for medium-range combat. A weapon is an assault weapon if it has the following properties:

• Flask and rifled barrel
  • Camed in an intermediate cartridge (more powerful than a pistol caliber, less powerful than a rifle caliber)
  • Possibility of selective fire (fully automatic or a burst of fire)

Looks like that was what he had... Right?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
If he was there to murder, why didnt he unload his clip on all of them?

This was one of my first thoughts... If you were there to kill and only kill, why reveal yourself in public or any of the other things Kyle did...

Surely you would stay inside a vehicle or find a good vantage point then open up on the Antifa crowd hoping to kill as many as possible...
Kyle was there to kill and become a hero by that. That's why he was parading with the gun and in search of victims to shoot.
That's why he provoked them, so they would chase him or attack him or do whatever that would justify (in Kyle's sick mind) him killing them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mr. 5050 asks, Do Americans have the right to protect property from rioters? The answer is NO, not by murdering someone.
I’m happy you think that

But if some soyboy cocksucking insect comes to my home looking to destroy my property he’s getting shot multiple times

Hell, I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
To get off and they ignore my wishes

Fucking your feelings

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Oh I forgot about this, this is why so many of America's manly he men are so excited by Chubby Kyle, he is uncomfortable around women, just like they are!

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
just like all of us, she had it coming. maybe next time he should kill the bitch. no charges. completely justified.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ll fucking shoot someone for standing on my grass if I’ve asked the
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
I fact checked this and it said "unproven"... dickstick!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
I fact checked this and it said "unproven"... dickstick!
what does uproven actually mean?...Butt Plug!

h4RpPQcflwZkkQCvhSNORRsPEDKWB9ab-RnQ35gRuO0.png

Who wore it better, Mommy or Daddy Rittenhouse?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You keep saying that and convicting him on it. Please tell me what he exactly has done to get convicted as such?

Dont have time at the moment, google is your friend, it will bring up the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s list.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Apparently I have seen more of the videos than you. Kyle provoked the people and as a response someone threw a plastic bag at him. Then the plastic bag made him so afraid of his life that he needed to kill people.

And he was there to murder, but of course only the protesters. Come on, that was pretty clear.

Nope, dont think you have. Show me the proof it was a plastic bag, I'll wait.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok, so firstly there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"... He took an AR15 iirc...
I have looked up the definition of an assault weapon:

Assault Rifles are firearms for medium-range combat. A weapon is an assault weapon if it has the following properties:

• Flask and rifled barrel
  • Camed in an intermediate cartridge (more powerful than a pistol caliber, less powerful than a rifle caliber)
  • Possibility of selective fire (fully automatic or a burst of fire)

Looks like that was what he had... Right?

Nope, assault rifles are illegal. Kyle's rifle is single shot, pull the trigger per each shot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hqdefault.jpg

Stunning and so MAGA!
Maybe the ""girl"" identified as a guy or something and started a fight

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Umm? You'd certainly go to jail for that.. lol.. I'm from Michigan and we have all of the pro gun rights here.. "stand your ground" AND open carry.. But you have to be in fear for life/self defense for the "stand your ground" law... Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not ;) lol
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

All I need is for him to set foot on my property

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I have no problem framing the situation so that a jury finds it believable that I was in fear of my life :ThumbsUp2:

All I need is for him to set foot on my property
Huh? Are you now attempting to suggest that fluffy Kyle was protecting his home, from out of state???? WOW!

fb4.jpg