Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Come on Maxis... You'd probably let your kid confront an intruder, while you hid in your bathroom HAHAHAHAHAHA
You have no clue who I am. Stop assuming stupid things about me.
:LOL1:
Well?
Well what if Rittenhouse was your kid? you would still care about the lowlifes that were so called murdered? you would kill your own Rittenhouse? fuck no kid should be around you MURDERER.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
main-qimg-f5671cc9b7e8402e78f143c5fc37d0bb

Reactions: Ice

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.
I've come with many, many valid points. You just fail to acknowledge them.

I was inebriated last night lol.

Oh Im quite the man. Im not the one with MaxiPad for a name lol.

You have already proven yourself less a man, by saying you would not of put the fire out. Kyle, the MAN, stood up and did the right thing. Kyle did not die thanks to him being a MAN and defending himself.

Its amazing how if Kyle had not defended himself, he would of died, and the media would not of covered it. Not one bit. But because he took out some of "your" people, all y'all up in a tizzy.

You prolly dont even know who Cannon is.
Nobody here has "Maxipad" as name, so -again- not a valid argument.

I did not say that I would not have set the fire out, if I happened to be in a place where one was burning. :Confused:

Kyle provoked them and THAT IS WHY he needed to "defend" himself. He should not even have been there, as I said multiple times already. It was of no business of him to "protect" the city. He is not a police officer, neithter have they asked him to be there. He just showed up and caused trouble, which ended in him murdering 2 people.
His life was never in any danger by any of the people he murdered, the plastic bag would not have done much harm.
In no way it was justified to kill 2 people!
Again: he had no reason to be there. He was there -with an assault weapon- to provoke and kill people.

Since you never refered to "Cannon" I do not know who you mean, so enlighten me. Which Cannon do you mean?

And to end with just as much bullshit as you do: you probably do not even know who Marijnissen is.

The majority of your argument centers around Kyle having no right to be there.

But that is completely irrelevant in this instance. All that is relevant is whether or not a prosecutor can convince 12 jurors BEYOND reasonable doubt that Kyle had ZERO reason to fear for his life OR fear of great bodily harm.

I'm sorry clown, but when you have video showing aggressors taunting him, running towards him with weapons in hand, gun shots going off near him, people pushing him to the ground as he's attempting to retreat, a person jumping on him to curb stomp him, another pelting him with a skateboard and finally some clown with a gun looking to shoot him (which is self admitted via facebook posts) it's going to be IMPOSSIBLE to convince 12 reasonably minded people that this kid is guilty of intentional homicide.

A remember, stupid, you need ALL 12 jurors to agree in the case of a murder trial or it's a hung jury and Kyle the Kind walks. With the only caveat being a hung jury can result in a retrial whereas a complete exoneration cannot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?

He was there with a militia group he was a part of. By law he was allowed to carry. He works there and lives near by. The store owner did not ask Kyle, they asked the militia group he was a part of, Kyle came with. Store owner knew destruction was afoot, and was pleading for help from the local militia.

But idiots like maxipad and lotuscunt would rather have the militia stay home so the Burn Loot Murder crowd could rampage without fear. Unfuckingbelievable.

Exactly.

I'd give some benefit of doubt if the cunts weren't for the whole "defund the police" movement but they are

so basically these liberal fucking germs are telling us we have no right to police protection and no right to defend ourselves either.

Total pieces of shit and lower than garbage

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Q

Banned
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.
I've come with many, many valid points. You just fail to acknowledge them.

I was inebriated last night lol.

Oh Im quite the man. Im not the one with MaxiPad for a name lol.

You have already proven yourself less a man, by saying you would not of put the fire out. Kyle, the MAN, stood up and did the right thing. Kyle did not die thanks to him being a MAN and defending himself.

Its amazing how if Kyle had not defended himself, he would of died, and the media would not of covered it. Not one bit. But because he took out some of "your" people, all y'all up in a tizzy.

You prolly dont even know who Cannon is.
Nobody here has "Maxipad" as name, so -again- not a valid argument.

I did not say that I would not have set the fire out, if I happened to be in a place where one was burning. :Confused:

Kyle provoked them and THAT IS WHY he needed to "defend" himself. He should not even have been there, as I said multiple times already. It was of no business of him to "protect" the city. He is not a police officer, neithter have they asked him to be there. He just showed up and caused trouble, which ended in him murdering 2 people.
His life was never in any danger by any of the people he murdered, the plastic bag would not have done much harm.
In no way it was justified to kill 2 people!
Again: he had no reason to be there. He was there -with an assault weapon- to provoke and kill people.

Since you never refered to "Cannon" I do not know who you mean, so enlighten me. Which Cannon do you mean?

And to end with just as much bullshit as you do: you probably do not even know who Marijnissen is.
The majority of your argument centers around Kyle having no right to be there.

But that is completely irrelevant in this instance. All that is relevant is whether or not a prosecutor can convince 12 jurors BEYOND reasonable doubt that Kyle had ZERO reason to fear for his life OR fear of great bodily harm.

I'm sorry clown, but when you have video showing aggressors taunting him, running towards him with weapons in hand, gun shots going off near him, people pushing him to the ground as he's attempting to retreat, a person jumping on him to curb stomp him, another pelting him with a skateboard and finally some clown with a gun looking to shoot him (which is self admitted via facebook posts) it's going to be IMPOSSIBLE to convince 12 reasonably minded people that this kid is guilty of intentional homicide.

A remember, stupid, you need ALL 12 jurors to agree in the case of a murder trial or it's a hung jury and Kyle the Kind walks. With the only caveat being a hung jury can result in a retrial whereas a complete exoneration cannot.
Riiiiiiiight... he shows u on a place he has no business to be, murders people and that does not show intent?

Well... then you should go sit in front of the tv to wait until he is acquitted of all charges.

Oh, and decent people can have a discussion without calling people "stupid", "clown" or other names. They have valid arguments. Try that!.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You fucking people. I cant even lol. So much Soy in this thread.

Im curious, what does soy have to do with it?

Bunch of soy sippers in here. Here ya go, a decent enough definition lol.....

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, by online communities.

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics -- popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, in online communities.

FAYW ^^^^^^
?

Looks like to me the Buffoon qualifies as one of these people. The ex president. You know?
Do you earn a penny everytime you display your TDS somewhere online?

Q

Banned
See what I mean about leftist scum hating children?

gofundme.png
2 killers. Both getting money donated from idiots.... I do not see much of the difference you're trying to show...
Gosh you're about the dumbest person I've seen on these boards to date.
Darn, you should really buy a mirror
NO YOU!
Do I really have to explain this? Oh my.....

When I buy a mirror, you cannot look into it. So it's better if you buy one, because you should be able to look at the dumbest person you've seen on these boards to date.

Just to explain a bit further, because that is neccessary: I am saying that YOU are "dumbest person seen on these boards to date"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dunno? If I'm in the middle of a riot and have people coming at me .. trying to stomp my head with a skateboard.. coming at me with a gun... I would shoot :/
And that's exactly what 12 people on a jury are going to think to themselves as well

this kid is walking

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See what I mean about leftist scum hating children?

gofundme.png
2 killers. Both getting money donated from idiots.... I do not see much of the difference you're trying to show...
Gosh you're about the dumbest person I've seen on these boards to date.
Darn, you should really buy a mirror
NO YOU!
Do I really have to explain this? Oh my.....

When I buy a mirror, you cannot look into it. So it's better if you buy one, because you should be able to look at the dumbest person you've seen on these boards to date.

Just to explain a bit further, because that is neccessary: I am saying that YOU are "dumbest person seen on these boards to date"
no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how you all discuss the details like A: you were there and B: anything will come of these discussions... :Grin3:

I'm pretty sure all of this will end one way or the other by itself...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fucking people. I cant even lol. So much Soy in this thread.

Im curious, what does soy have to do with it?

Bunch of soy sippers in here. Here ya go, a decent enough definition lol.....

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, by online communities.

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics -- popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, in online communities.

FAYW ^^^^^^
?

Looks like to me the Buffoon qualifies as one of these people. The ex president. You know?
Do you earn a penny everytime you display your TDS somewhere online?

you ignorant hick. It’s no longer TDS. ITs now TRS.

Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
i really do believe only a few online know what "murder" means. lmao its hilarious how many define it. rofl what truly funny is the scum that was "murdered" many of your acting like they were family or friends of yours. haha if that were the case maybe Rittenhouse has to come to your cities next and eliminate the trash for shits and giggles

most of you OWE Rittenhouse a public apology...and to his family. Than you get down on your fucking knees and pray he or anyone like him takes mercy on your sorry worthless asses AND WORSHIP him til the day you die.

I owe Rittenhouse nothing. He owes an apology to the world. Murder is not heroic. Yes, he is a murderer. And yes, I know what murder is. So do the people who charged him with 1st degree. And you think he should come murder people who disagree with you? I bet you also think you're a Christian. LMFAO.
You're fucking stupid as a bag of fertilzer.

The prosecutor charged him with 1st degree murder because he KNOWS he cannot score a conviction on that charge.

Open your eyes jackass. THis is a political stunt.

You'd think if the prosecutor were serious he'd take a page out of the Travon Martin situation and learn this is not a "reach for the sun hoping to get the moon situation"

dummy

Q

Banned
I love how you all discuss the details like A: you were there and B: anything will come of these discussions... :Grin3:

I'm pretty sure all of this will end one way or the other by itself...
Sure it will, but if you think that about everything, then there is nothing left to discuss... :)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Riiiiiiiight... he shows u on a place he has no business to be, murders people and that does not show intent?
No it does not.

Not in the eyes of the law. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelz
Please go read something about the law. Anything!

Here stupid, read the following and then go somewhere and gas yourself to death

Wisconsin’s criminal statute states that a person has a right to act in self-defense, without being convicted of a crime, by either threatening to use force against another person or intentionally using force against another person “for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person,” provided that (1) the person acting in self-defense only threatens or uses force “as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference” and (2) if the person acting in self-defense intentionally uses or threatens to use an amount of force that is “likely to cause death or great bodily harm,” he or she must “reasonably [believe] that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself.” Wis.Stat. § 939.48(1).

By contrast, Wisconsin’s statute concerning Second Degree Intentional Homicide specifically states that if a person acts in self-defense based on an actual but mistaken belief about the risk of harm to themselves or the amount of force they need to threaten or use to prevent the other person from harming them while killing the other person in an act of self-defense, then they can be convicted of Second Degree Intentional Homicide rather than First Degree Intentional Homicide. Wisconsin’s statute on Second Degree Intentional Homicide explains that if the prosecution is unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant intended to kill, and did kill, another person yet the person claiming self-defense “believed he or she or another was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that the force used was necessary to defend the endangered person” yet one of the defendant’s beliefs were unreasonable, then the defendant can be charged with Second Degree Intentional Homicide. Wis.Stat. § 940.05(1); Wis.Stat. §940.01(2)(b).

A common issue that is raised in self-defense cases by the prosecution is whether the defendant could have avoided intentionally using force or threatening to intentionally use force by either retreating from the situation. In Wisconsin, unlike some states, there is no duty for someone to retreat during a conflict but a jury can consider whether a defendant’s failure to retreat, if possible, demonstrates that the defendant’s belief that he or she was at risk of imminent harm from the other person or that he or she needed to use force to stop the other person from harming him or her was a reasonable belief. For example, if you were at your friend’s house, got in a heated argument, and your friend charged at you from the other side of the room while you were standing next to the front door, you may be able to safely leave house and run to your vehicle, rather than engage your friend in a fight.

Additionally, the prosecution commonly argues that the person claiming self-defense is not entitled to self-defense because his or her behavior was the type of behavior that causes another person to attack and that the attack would not have happened if the other person had not been provoked. Wis.Stat. § 939.48(2)(a). Under this situation, a person forfeits the right to use self-defense unless:

(1) the attack results in the behavior that is the person claiming self-defense reasonably believes is likely to result in death or great bodily harm and the person claiming self-defense does not use “force intended or likely to cause death or bodily harm” to the other person; Wis.Stat. § 939.48(2)(a);

(2) the person claiming self-defense has “exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant;” Wis.Stat. § 939.48(2)(a); or

(3) the person claiming self-defense “in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.” Wis.Stat. § 939.48(2)(b).

Yet if a person intentionally provokes a fight as part of a plan to cause death or great bodily harm another person and claim a right of self-defense, he or she forfeits the right to use self-defense because his or her action is premeditated or intentional. Wis.Stat. § 939.48(2)(b).

Nonetheless, even if a defendant were to have mistaken beliefs that another person was about to harm him or her or that it was necessary to threaten or intentionally use force to terminate the unlawful interference, the defendant may show that he or she acted reasonably even though one or both of his beliefs were mistaken. Refer to Wis JI- Criminal 770; Maichle v. Jonovic, 69 Wis. 2d 622, 628, 230 N.W.2d 789, 793 (1975) (applying mistake to a defendant’s self-defense claim in a civil context); Crotteau v. Karlgaard, 48 Wis.2d 245, 250, 179 N.W.2d 797, 799 (1970); Keep v. Quallman (1887), 68 Wis. 451, 32 N.W. 233. Understandably, in situations where someone believes another person may attack him or her, there often is not much time to evaluate the situation such that it may be easy to mistake the other person’s actions for a threat even if it later turns out that the belief was mistaken. A good example of this is the Philandro Castile case in Minnesota where a police officer shot the driver of a vehicle he had pulled over when the driver told the officer he had a firearm and then reached in his back pocket, possibly in response to the officer’s command that he present his driver’s license and proof of registration. Under these circumstances, the officer’s belief that Mr. Castile presented an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm may have been considered mistaken but reasonable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Gotta love these impotent leftist retards

They tell you to read the law, you post the section of the law relevant to your argument and they begin to go into anaphylactic shock like facts were crosses to vampires

same routine every time with these intellectually nonexistent insects