Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dunno? If I'm in the middle of a riot and have people coming at me .. trying to stomp my head with a skateboard.. coming at me with a gun... I would shoot :/

Bingo!

These fuckers think you should lie down, and have you accept your death for putting out their widdle fire.
Do not try to think for people that are smarter than you, you suck at it

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hahahaha... Lotusbud.. You are full shit.. You fucking know if there is someone sitting in the street with an AR15.. You are not going to approach them.. lololol..

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hahahaha... Lotusbud.. You are full shit.. You fucking know if there is someone sitting in the street with an AR15.. You are not going to approach them.. lololol..

So, what are you saying the guy with the skateboard did, exactly? He thought he was invincible because of his skateboard?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was reported that he jumped on Rittenhouse and tried to smash his skateboard into is skull.. :/

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was reported that he jumped on Rittenhouse and tried to smash his skateboard into is skull.. :/

Do you think he just didn't notice the weapon Rittenhouse had? You can see actual pictures of the moment. He knew he was taking his life in his hands. He did what cops told my students to do. He was a hero in that moment. He probably prevented other deaths.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dunno? If I'm in the middle of a riot and have people coming at me .. trying to stomp my head with a skateboard.. coming at me with a gun... I would shoot :/
Why would you go to a riot? That's not really smart

Yeah, just stay home Soyboy.

That's definitely what Rittenhouse should have done, Leadhead.

And had the soyboys stayed home, there would of been no need for Kyle and Company.

Tell me, does dust shoot out your pussy when you sneeze? You really need some dick. I wouldnt ask MaxiPad though, his wife told me his dick is only as big as her clit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Multiple fucking people were chasing Kyle BECAUSE HE HAD JUST MURDERED SOMEONE. No other fucking reason.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And had the soyboys stayed home, there would of been no need for Kyle and Company.

Tell me, does dust shoot out your pussy when you sneeze? You really need some dick. I wouldnt ask MaxiPad though, his wife told me his dick is only as big as her clit.

Your wife told me you don't have a dick, Leadhead. Check with Strapon. He knows where you can man yourself up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I guess my thought is .. Would the 2 that died and the one that was shot still be alive if they didn't attack Rittenhouse?? I think they would be....I wouldn't approach someone with an AR15 in the middle of a riot..:/ The fact that he was underage is only a misdemeanor, so that's almost irrelevant.. I don't believe Rittenhouse went there to shoot people.. If he had..he would have just open fired on the group.. I believe he acted in self defense.. ( I did some reading on this case today )

I've done some reading on this case as well. You're clearly reading the pro-Kyle trash. He murdered first, was attacked after. He is a murderer. Give it up.
I didn't ... I went to different lawyer's sites on the web.. It will boil down to the jury deciding if it was self defense or not.. ALSO.. it was mentioned that his social media accounts will be looked at carefully to see if he ever said anything about wanting to do harm (anything)... to know his mindset .

What it comes down to is whether the defense lawyers are smart enough to sell and the jury dumb enough to buy Rittenhouse's bullshit story.
Why were they attacking him?? They could have walked away..

Walk away from a triggered incel with an assault rifle? Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd do.
WHAT?? YEAH... if someone is sitting there with a gun.. I'm NOT going to approach them.. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

What cops have learned from the many school and other public place mass shootings: If the shooter is pointing his gun at you, your best bet is to throw things at him, try to hit him, etc. That's what the guy with the skateboard did. He was the hero there, no matter what he did in the rest of his life. He died trying to keep Rittenhouse from murdering anyone else.

Hahahha, so throw things at him? Is that before or after they chased him down?

Btw, I took and taught martial arts for 8 years. If someone is pointing a gun at you, you take cover or run, unless you are extremely close enough to disarm them.

Q

Banned
Not the discussion here. They did not MURDER people.

But let's take the sidetrack: yes they were naughty too. So what?! Still they did not murder people. See where it keeps getting? Kyle is a murderer, they are not murderers. Simple.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Multiple fucking people were chasing Kyle BECAUSE HE HAD JUST MURDERED SOMEONE. No other fucking reason.

They were chasing him because he put out the fucking fire NIMROD! THAT is the reason!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WHAT?? YEAH... if someone is sitting there with a gun.. I'm NOT going to approach them.. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!
He was not just there sitting with a weapon, he was trying to provoke them

Please, tell me how they provoked him.

Last I recalled, "Shoot me nigga!" did the provoking.

Oh, yeah, Leadhead. That's a legit reason to murder someone. Tell that to the jury and the case will be closed.

Q

Banned
Your wife told me you don't have a dick, Leadhead. Check with Strapon. He knows where you can man yourself up.
You notice from his replies that he just has no arguments. And then this shit comes out...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My wife is dead.

I know your shit is dusty, Im guessing you wanna see my 7 inches?

Q

Banned
Btw, I took and taught martial arts for 8 years. If someone is pointing a gun at you, you take cover or run, unless you are extremely close enough to disarm them.
And then he shoots you running away. Kyle would have done that, he was there to kill.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

They were chasing him because he put out the fucking fire NIMROD! THAT is the reason!

Why even bother to reply to these numbskulls.

Trying to explain anything to maxipad and lotuscunt is futile.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
He murdered people. Not really a "fair punishment" for putting a dumpster on fire, is it?

And the fact remains that he is not the judge, jury and executor. There is a legal system in america

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why even bother to reply to these numbskulls.

Trying to explain anything to maxipad and lotuscunt is futile.

I like seeing them getting worked up parroting their stupidity :Grin3: