Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess my thought is .. Would the 2 that died and the one that was shot still be alive if they didn't attack Rittenhouse?? I think they would be....I wouldn't approach someone with an AR15 in the middle of a riot..:/ The fact that he was underage is only a misdemeanor, so that's almost irrelevant.. I don't believe Rittenhouse went there to shoot people.. If he had..he would have just open fired on the group.. I believe he acted in self defense.. ( I did some reading on this case today )

I've done some reading on this case as well. You're clearly reading the pro-Kyle trash. He murdered first, was attacked after. He is a murderer. Give it up.

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You fucking people. I cant even lol. So much Soy in this thread.

Im curious, what does soy have to do with it?

Bunch of soy sippers in here. Here ya go, a decent enough definition lol.....

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, by online communities.

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics -- popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, in online communities.

FAYW ^^^^^^
?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I guess my thought is .. Would the 2 that died and the one that was shot still be alive if they didn't attack Rittenhouse?? I think they would be....I wouldn't approach someone with an AR15 in the middle of a riot..:/ The fact that he was underage is only a misdemeanor, so that's almost irrelevant.. I don't believe Rittenhouse went there to shoot people.. If he had..he would have just open fired on the group.. I believe he acted in self defense.. ( I did some reading on this case today )

I've done some reading on this case as well. You're clearly reading the pro-Kyle trash. He murdered first, was attacked after. He is a murderer. Give it up.

WRONG

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i really do believe only a few online know what "murder" means. lmao its hilarious how many define it. rofl what truly funny is the scum that was "murdered" many of your acting like they were family or friends of yours. haha if that were the case maybe Rittenhouse has to come to your cities next and eliminate the trash for shits and giggles

most of you OWE Rittenhouse a public apology...and to his family. Than you get down on your fucking knees and pray he or anyone like him takes mercy on your sorry worthless asses AND WORSHIP him til the day you die.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WRONG

Triggered ^^^^^

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, by online communities.

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics -- popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, in online communities.

FAYW ^^^^^^
?

Looks like to me the Buffoon qualifies as one of these people. The ex president. You know?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i really do believe only a few online know what "murder" means. lmao its hilarious how many define it. rofl what truly funny is the scum that was "murdered" many of your acting like they were family or friends of yours. haha if that were the case maybe Rittenhouse has to come to your cities next and eliminate the trash for shits and giggles

most of you OWE Rittenhouse a public apology...and to his family. Than you get down on your fucking knees and pray he or anyone like him takes mercy on your sorry worthless asses AND WORSHIP him til the day you die.

I do feel sorry for the kid.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

FAYW ^^^^^^
?
they have no clue either dude. the planet in which they live is not the one THE REAL ONE you and i are on right now. you can't fix low IQ nor stupid.

Still winning:)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

WRONG

Triggered ^^^^^

Still WRONG hahaha.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I owe Rittenhouse nothing. He owes an apology to the world. Murder is not heroic. Yes, he is a murderer. And yes, I know what murder is. So do the people who charged him with 1st degree. And you think he should come murder people who disagree with you? I bet you also think you're a Christian. LMFAO.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

That's how a lot of people "research": looking for what they want to find.

The social medial & search algorythms even help them, because after reading their first proof, it presents them a link to a second article with the same kind of information.
And after a few of these links they start to believe it is all true.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I do too. Kid went to help people, and then gets attacked and has to defend himself. Then the media paints him as some renegade nazi.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't ... I went to different lawyer's sites on the web.. It will boil down to the jury deciding if it was self defense or not.. ALSO.. it was mentioned that his social media accounts will be looked at carefully to see if he ever said anything about wanting to do harm (anything)... to know his mindset .

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WRONG

Triggered ^^^^^

Still WRONG hahaha.

Still triggered. LMAO.

Kyle is a murderer.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FAYW ^^^^^^
?
they have no clue either dude. the planet in which they live is not the one THE REAL ONE you and i are on right now. you can't fix low IQ nor stupid.

Still winning:)

The Buffoons loss actual fixed stupid.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno? If I'm in the middle of a riot and have people coming at me .. trying to stomp my head with a skateboard.. coming at me with a gun... I would shoot :/

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do too. Kid went to help people, and then gets attacked and has to defend himself. Then the media paints him as some renegade nazi.

Horseshit. That's the story he's telling to keep his ass out of prison, and you have been duped -- willingly.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dunno? If I'm in the middle of a riot and have people coming at me .. trying to stomp my head with a skateboard.. coming at me with a gun... I would shoot :/
Why would you go to a riot? That's not really smart

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The guy came at him with a skateboard AFTER he murdered someone. If he hadn't murdered anyone, no one would have hit him with a skateboard, and he wouldn't be facing murder charges. What do you not understand about that?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo!

These fuckers think you should lie down, and have you accept your death for putting out their widdle fire.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The guy came at him with a skateboard AFTER he murdered someone. If he hadn't murdered anyone, no one would have hit him with a skateboard, and he wouldn't be facing murder charges. What do you not understand about that?

They came after him, after the fire was put out. THINK! No murdering had happened when they first went after him.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't ... I went to different lawyer's sites on the web.. It will boil down to the jury deciding if it was self defense or not.. ALSO.. it was mentioned that his social media accounts will be looked at carefully to see if he ever said anything about wanting to do harm (anything)... to know his mindset .

What it comes down to is whether the defense lawyers are smart enough to sell and the jury dumb enough to buy Rittenhouse's bullshit story.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What it comes down to is whether the defense lawyers are smart enough to sell and the jury dumb enough to buy Rittenhouse's bullshit story.
Why were they attacking him?? They could have walked away..

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Walk away from a triggered incel with an assault rifle? Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd do.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Walk away from a triggered incel with an assault rifle? Yeah, I'm sure that's what you'd do.
WHAT?? YEAH... if someone is sitting there with a gun.. I'm NOT going to approach them.. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WHAT?? YEAH... if someone is sitting there with a gun.. I'm NOT going to approach them.. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

What cops have learned from the many school and other public place mass shootings: If the shooter is pointing his gun at you, your best bet is to throw things at him, try to hit him, etc. That's what the guy with the skateboard did. He was the hero there, no matter what he did in the rest of his life. He died trying to keep Rittenhouse from murdering anyone else.