Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Maxipad got triggered hahahahahahaha

Tell me, was it the wife comment, or the fact that you are an awful father?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?

He was there with a militia group he was a part of. By law he was allowed to carry. He works there and lives near by. The store owner did not ask Kyle, they asked the militia group he was a part of, Kyle came with. Store owner knew destruction was afoot, and was pleading for help from the local militia.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What is bullshit? Please enlighten me oh wise noob.
Almost everything you typed. Just read your complete message and try to find what is NOT bullshit :)
HC0uzkY.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?
No, he had no reason to be there. He should have been somewhere else and preferably without a gun.
so let me get this right you are trying to say he had no reason(s)to be there? i'm understanding you right? well why didn't you get all crystal clear like this before? your ramblings are a lil hard to follow but now i follow what you are saying. i wished my eyes were this open when those lowlifes got what they deserved than i would have chanted to Rittenhouse to fire at them cocksuckers even more and thought about visiting their families next. vanquish them too but they are unpatriotric and vile pieces of shit. may they never rest in peace.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

He was there with a militia group he was a part of. By law he was allowed to carry. He works there and lives near by. The store owner did not ask Kyle, they asked the militia group he was a part of, Kyle came with. Store owner knew destruction was afoot, and was pleading for help from the local militia.

But idiots like maxipad and lotuscunt would rather have the militia stay home so the Burn Loot Murder crowd could rampage without fear. Unfuckingbelievable.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, he had no reason to be there. He should have been somewhere else and preferably without a gun.

Are we talking about the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that died, or just Kyle? Fucking hypocrite.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.
Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

No, Succubus, I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.

So its ok if Kyle been murdered? I dont think pepper spray would of fended off 10-20 people.

I've seen the video. He was walking around for a couple hours offering aid to people, saying he is an EMT.

Here is an EMT, looks armed to me.

alfZeilinger.jpeg

That's absurd. I've never seen an EMT dressed like that in my life.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Nope, just the amount of bullshit that keeps coming from your direction :LOL2:

If you keep blabbering this bullshit and even straight out lying, then I'm not gonna spend time answering you.

So... "triggered" is not really the correct word, just irritated by your utter stupidity

Q

Banned

Are we talking about the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that died, or just Kyle? Fucking hypocrite.
Kyle. That's the subject we're discussing here. Completely retarded idiot!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, this thread and communist shit bag vermin filth in it who attacked Kyle inspired me to donate another 100.00 to his defense fund

Kid's got over a half a million in there right now and climbing.

The good persons of this great nation will not let this Patriot fall to the hordes of rodent leftist filth .

I bet youd pay your maws good money to boink him. The dip shit kid would probably let you

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why didn't he just hit the guy back, instead of killing him? He could have beaned him with the butt of his weapon. Or was he too fat and slow? Skateboard guy was trying to stop him from killing anyone else. In that moment, in spite of anything he did in the past, skateboard guy was a hero, and he as murdered for it.

Reactions: Q

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump lost the election and this stupid brainwashed kid will spend a good deal of time in jail. Some would say win win.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

No, Succubus, I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.

So its ok if Kyle been murdered? I dont think pepper spray would of fended off 10-20 people.

I've seen the video. He was walking around for a couple hours offering aid to people, saying he is an EMT.

alfZeilinger.jpeg

And you've never seen the likes of Burn Loot Murder either. Welcome to 2020, allow me to pour you a drink.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump lost the election and this stupid brainwashed kid will spend a good deal of time in jail. Some would say win win.

I hope the little POS spends the rest of his life in prison, and that these fucking caterwauling alt-righters don't influence the jury.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

alfZeilinger.jpeg

And you've never seen the likes of Burn Loot Murder either. Welcome to 2020, allow me to pour you a drink.

Fat Incel Kyle is not now and never has been an EMT. He is a murdering neoNazi.

Q

Banned
In the US there are probably also different sentences for kids? Because I believe part of him doing this, was just him being a stupid kid. Why didn't his parents learn him how to deal situations like these?

Q

Banned
I hope the little POS spends the rest of his life in prison, and that these fucking caterwauling alt-righters don't influence the jury.
I agree with you on the last part. Getting a jury without any prior knowledge is probably impossible. It's going to be hard to create a good jury for this.

I'm not sure about him having to spend life in prison. He is still a kid and acted like a kid. I cannot determine how twisted he already is, but I hope he can be saved. Even he is a human being.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

alfZeilinger.jpeg

Several different views of burning and looting. The up side was they voted.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nope, just the amount of bullshit that keeps coming from your direction :LOL2:

If you keep blabbering this bullshit and even straight out lying, then I'm not gonna spend time answering you.

So... "triggered" is not really the correct word, just irritated by your utter stupidity

The feeling is mutual. Mr. Hypocrite247.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with you on the last part. Getting a jury without any prior knowledge is probably impossible. It's going to be hard to create a good jury for this.

I'm not sure about him having to spend life in prison. He is still a kid and acted like a kid. I cannot determine how twisted he already is, but I hope he can be saved. Even he is a human being.

I agree with you in theory. He is just a kid and he could be saved. But the US prison system doesn't actually do rehabilitation. It is strictly a punishment, with slavery thrown in, and as a result, many cons come out even worse than when they went in. And with all the idolization this kid is getting, I doubt that his mental health is going anywhere but the dark side right now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Kyle. That's the subject we're discussing here. Completely retarded idiot!

So tell Mr. Hypocrite247, should the protesters been there? Should they have been there with a gun?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You fucking people. I cant even lol. So much Soy in this thread.