I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
HACK.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Shoot me nigga, shoot meeeee!

Egc2mOcXgAAUGSL.jpg

and what would a glorious picture such as this be without a little background music?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.
I would take this even a little step further: He should not have been there at all.
He is a 17 yo boy. A child.
The police exists to handle people riotting and looting and doing all kinds of other naughty things. NOT 17yo kids.

His presence there probably even provoked them. Especially since he was carrying an assault weapon and had no jurisdiction whatsoever.
He should have been at home, playing videogames where he can shoot fictional characters

Children are not allowed to be police cadets, Kyle was. Children are not allowed in a militia, Kyle was.

"The police exist to handle people rioting".... bitch please lol. They have been told to stand down in most these cities that are burning to the ground! THAT is the reason these militia groups stood up. No one else would help ordinary citizens from this destruction.

I started working when I was 14, and you want a 17 year old to stay home and play video games. You sir, are a parent that is part of the problem with this world. I hope your kids dont get fat from sitting around playing video games. Sheesh. The real world is out there, not in front of a screen.

They have not been told to stand down. That's hogwash.

It's not a choice between staying at home and playing video games or killing people. There are other options, Mr False Dichotomy. I started working at 17. I never took a gun to my job and murdered people.

You go to too many alt-right sites.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.
I would take this even a little step further: He should not have been there at all.
The police exists to handle people riotting and looting and doing all kinds of other naughty things. NOT 17yo kids.

His presence there probably even provoked them. Especially since he was carrying an assault weapon and had no jurisdiction whatsoever.
He should have been at home, playing videogames where he can shoot fictional characters

Children are not allowed to be police cadets, Kyle was. Children are not allowed in a militia, Kyle was.

"The police exist to handle people rioting".... bitch please lol. They have been told to stand down in most these cities that are burning to the ground! THAT is the reason these militia groups stood up. No one else would help ordinary citizens from this destruction.

I started working when I was 14, and you want a 17 year old to stay home and play video games. You sir, are a parent that is part of the problem with this world. I hope your kids dont get fat from sitting around playing video games. Sheesh. The real world is out there, not in front of a screen.

They have not been told to stand down. That's hogwash.

It's not a choice between staying at home and playing video games or killing people. There are other options, Mr False Dichotomy. I started working at 17. I never took a gun to my job and murdered people.

You go to too many alt-right sites.

Its true, cops have been told to stand down in a LOT of these cases. Not able to do anything, hands tied. Its why so many cops are leaving the force in droves.

I dont think riots were happening when you went to work did they? Or are you still 17?

Lol, nah, I get news from many sources, and form my own opinions.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.
I've come with many, many valid points. You just fail to acknowledge them.

I was inebriated last night lol.

Oh Im quite the man. Im not the one with MaxiPad for a name lol.

You have already proven yourself less a man, by saying you would not of put the fire out. Kyle, the MAN, stood up and did the right thing. Kyle did not die thanks to him being a MAN and defending himself.

Its amazing how if Kyle had not defended himself, he would of died, and the media would not of covered it. Not one bit. But because he took out some of "your" people, all y'all up in a tizzy.

You prolly dont even know who Cannon is.
Nobody here has "Maxipad" as name, so -again- not a valid argument.

I did not say that I would not have set the fire out, if I happened to be in a place where one was burning. :Confused:

Kyle provoked them and THAT IS WHY he needed to "defend" himself. He should not even have been there, as I said multiple times already. It was of no business of him to "protect" the city. He is not a police officer, neithter have they asked him to be there. He just showed up and caused trouble, which ended in him murdering 2 people.
His life was never in any danger by any of the people he murdered, the plastic bag would not have done much harm.
In no way it was justified to kill 2 people!
Again: he had no reason to be there. He was there -with an assault weapon- to provoke and kill people.

Since you never refered to "Cannon" I do not know who you mean, so enlighten me. Which Cannon do you mean?

And to end with just as much bullshit as you do: you probably do not even know who Marijnissen is.

Q

Banned
The Marxist left scum around here is only upset because Kyle took out a couple of pedophiles
You keep lying, why?

The fact that he killed two people is the problem, not the kind of people they were.
Kyle did not know anything about these two men when he murdered them, so it is completely irrelevant information.
And sorry to tell you, but even america is a civilised country where there is a pretty decent legal system. That's where the people work that are allowed to sentence others to death.

Q

Banned
Blazor just bitch slapped Lotus for being a dumb factless and obnoxious Marxist pig

Good job Blazor
Yeah, straight out lying... Wow what a "bitchslap" he gave her...

The only bitch here is Blazor for being a lying bitch.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

That is complete bullshit, please slap yourself repeatedly about the face and try again.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.
I've come with many, many valid points. You just fail to acknowledge them.

I was inebriated last night lol.

Oh Im quite the man. Im not the one with MaxiPad for a name lol.

You have already proven yourself less a man, by saying you would not of put the fire out. Kyle, the MAN, stood up and did the right thing. Kyle did not die thanks to him being a MAN and defending himself.

Its amazing how if Kyle had not defended himself, he would of died, and the media would not of covered it. Not one bit. But because he took out some of "your" people, all y'all up in a tizzy.

You prolly dont even know who Cannon is.
Nobody here has "Maxipad" as name, so -again- not a valid argument.

I did not say that I would not have set the fire out, if I happened to be in a place where one was burning. :Confused:

Kyle provoked them and THAT IS WHY he needed to "defend" himself. He should not even have been there, as I said multiple times already. It was of no business of him to "protect" the city. He is not a police officer, neithter have they asked him to be there. He just showed up and caused trouble, which ended in him murdering 2 people.
His life was never in any danger by any of the people he murdered, the plastic bag would not have done much harm.
In no way it was justified to kill 2 people!
Again: he had no reason to be there. He was there -with an assault weapon- to provoke and kill people.

Since you never refered to "Cannon" I do not know who you mean, so enlighten me. Which Cannon do you mean?

And to end with just as much bullshit as you do: you probably do not even know who Marijnissen is.

Thanks for proving my point that you are clueless.

I have backed up all my claims. Lets have an overview shall we....

1) He WAS in a place where one was burning, hes works there as a lifeguard. He literally cleaned graffiti just earlier in the day in the area.

2) Putting out a fire headed to the police station is considered provoking? Tsk tsk little man.

3) He is a junior police officer, on his way to being one. So in a way you are wrong. He comes from a family of officers.

4) Life never in danger hahaha, bitch please.

5) It wasnt just a plastic bag, there was a brick in it. I already covered this.

6) Cannon, proving my point again, that you are clueless. Oh he was just a 5 year old white boy shot in the head by a black man at point blank range, while playing in his yard. You wouldnt know about that, since it wasnt covered in the media. Hmmmm, what else do you not know. I bet a lot.

6) Marijnissen, the congresswoman? Whats the point with that?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor just bitch slapped Lotus for being a dumb factless and obnoxious Marxist pig

Good job Blazor

Hahaha, whatever MaximumCuntRag. I dont lie.

The only lying going on was your wife this past weekend on my bed. She looked me in the eye, and said "thanks for giving big boy".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That is complete bullshit, please slap yourself repeatedly about the face and try again.

What is bullshit? Please enlighten me oh wise noob.

Q

Banned

Murdering people indeed is work, but I suppose you're not here confessing you're a murderer since you were 14 yo?
Kyle was not there as a police cadet, he decided to go there without anyone asking him.

The fact that he can work is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT here. ANY good employer protects his employees and any good employer does not employ kids to "protect" his shop.

Do you even realize what you are saying? The police is told to "stand back". The people telling them to do so are the people with good reasons for this. Although that was not even the case here.
And then a "militia" shows up thinking they know better? Which as so many of what you are saying is not even relevant here! There was no militia, there was a murderer.

And it's even more appalling than you think you can say anything about my kids and me. I am what's wrong with the world? No way! I have not killed anyone, neither have my kids.
And I make sure they learn to know the world, but also learn how they can be a productive part of the world. How they can improve the world. Not how they can kill other people. Now how they can lie about stuff to get away with murder.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdering people indeed is work, but I suppose you're not here confessing you're a murderer since you were 14 yo?
Kyle was not there as a police cadet, he decided to go there without anyone asking him.

The fact that he can work is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT here. ANY good employer protects his employees and any good employer does not employ kids to "protect" his shop.

Do you even realize what you are saying? The police is told to "stand back". The people telling them to do so are the people with good reasons for this. And then a "militia" shows up thinking they know better? Which as so many of what you are saying is not even relevant here! There was no militia, there was a murderer.

And it's even more appalling than you think you can say anything about my kids and me. I am what's wrong with the world? No way! I have not killed anyone, neither have my kids.
And I make sure they learn to know the world, but also learn how they can be a productive part of the world. How they can improve the world. Not how they can kill other people. Now how they can lie about stuff to get away with murder.
Fucktards are gonna fucktard, all we can do is point out their fucktardery and hope someday that light bulb will light up.

Q

Banned

Good job Blazor

Hahaha, whatever MaximumCuntRag. I dont lie.

The only lying going on was your wife this past weekend on my bed. She looked me in the eye, and said "thanks for giving big boy".
You're a lying bitch and you know it. And so do I.
And about my wife: again lies lies lies...

We all know WHY you are a liar. Because you are just WRONG!

Q

Banned

Do you even realize what you are saying? The police is told to "stand back". The people telling them to do so are the people with good reasons for this. And then a "militia" shows up thinking they know better? Which as so many of what you are saying is not even relevant here! There was no militia, there was a murderer.

Fucktards are gonna fucktard, all we can do is point out their fucktardery and hope someday that light bulb will light up.
With some that will never happen :SadFace:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?

Q

Banned
How people like Marxist735 thinks.....

761.jpg
The image does not resemble me, but the text is correct: children should NOT have guns.

It was a "Smith & Wesson M&P15" that Kyle was using. Not really a toy for kids on their own. Kyle made that very clear.

Q

Banned
It's not a choice between staying at home and playing video games or killing people. There are other options, Mr False Dichotomy.
All I was saying was: he should not have been there. He missed the whole sarcastic part about shooting in a videogame and not in real life.

Q

Banned
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?
No, he had no reason to be there. He should have been somewhere else and preferably without a gun.