Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.
The matter is somewhat helped by the fact that Kyle KILLED people and the BLM protesters did not (at this time).

So, yes, someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer.

According to the laws of the United States, it depends on the situation.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.
I would take this even a little step further: He should not have been there at all.
He is a 17 yo boy. A child.
The police exists to handle people riotting and looting and doing all kinds of other naughty things. NOT 17yo kids.

His presence there probably even provoked them. Especially since he was carrying an assault weapon and had no jurisdiction whatsoever.
He should have been at home, playing videogames where he can shoot fictional characters

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.
The matter is somewhat helped by the fact that Kyle KILLED people and the BLM protesters did not (at this time).

So, yes, someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer.
According to the laws of the United States, it depends on the situation.
Let me repeat it: "someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer."

Which law would make someone that not kills a murderer? :Confused:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Kyle was defending himself against an assortment of convicted felons looking to do him and the community harm.

Those cock suckers deserved to die and Kyle deserves a medal of honor for what he did

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Aren't you a child rapist with a warrant out for your arrest in the states?

This is why you're exiled in Costa Rica and you never cared if the entire airline industry collapsed. Airlines are not something a fugitive of justice is in need of

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.

I've come with many, many valid points. You just fail to acknowledge them.

I was inebriated last night lol.

Oh Im quite the man. Im not the one with MaxiPad for a name lol.

You have already proven yourself less a man, by saying you would not of put the fire out. Kyle, the MAN, stood up and did the right thing. Kyle did not die thanks to him being a MAN and defending himself.

Its amazing how if Kyle had not defended himself, he would of died, and the media would not of covered it. Not one bit. But because he took out some of "your" people, all y'all up in a tizzy.

You prolly dont even know who Cannon is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
PAvJhpv.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.
Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

No, Succubus, I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.

So its ok if Kyle been murdered? I dont think pepper spray would of fended off 10-20 people.

I've seen the video. He was walking around for a couple hours offering aid to people, saying he is an EMT.

Here is an EMT, looks armed to me.

alfZeilinger.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.

I've come with many, many valid points. You just fail to acknowledge them.

I was inebriated last night lol.

Oh Im quite the man. Im not the one with MaxiPad for a name lol.

You have already proven yourself less a man, by saying you would not of put the fire out. Kyle, the MAN, stood up and did the right thing. Kyle did not die thanks to him being a MAN and defending himself.

Its amazing how if Kyle had not defended himself, he would of died, and the media would not of covered it. Not one bit. But because he took out some of "your" people, all y'all up in a tizzy.

You prolly dont even know who Cannon is.
The Marxist left scum around here is only upset because Kyle took out a couple of pedophiles

THe lefties like lotus and Maxine Softdick here hate children so those two pedophiles were like heros to them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.
Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

No, Succubus, I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.

So its ok if Kyle been murdered? I dont think pepper spray would of fended off 10-20 people.

I've seen the video. He was walking around for a couple hours offering aid to people, saying he is an EMT.

Here is an EMT, looks armed to me.

alfZeilinger.jpeg
lol

Blazor just bitch slapped Lotus for being a dumb factless and obnoxious Marxist pig

Good job Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.
I would take this even a little step further: He should not have been there at all.
He is a 17 yo boy. A child.
The police exists to handle people riotting and looting and doing all kinds of other naughty things. NOT 17yo kids.

His presence there probably even provoked them. Especially since he was carrying an assault weapon and had no jurisdiction whatsoever.
He should have been at home, playing videogames where he can shoot fictional characters

Children are not allowed to be police cadets, Kyle was. Children are not allowed in a militia, Kyle was.

"The police exist to handle people rioting".... bitch please lol. They have been told to stand down in most these cities that are burning to the ground! THAT is the reason these militia groups stood up. No one else would help ordinary citizens from this destruction.

I started working when I was 14, and you want a 17 year old to stay home and play video games. You sir, are a parent that is part of the problem with this world. I hope your kids dont get fat from sitting around playing video games. Sheesh. The real world is out there, not in front of a screen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Aren’t you a convicted felon? Don’t lie Stubby

Cant be. Felons are not allowed guns, and he has obviously passed multiple background checks to acquire his firearms.
Not that sewage major would be smart enough to understand that :LOL1:

8 background checks in total thus far. You'd think they would have come up with something if I truly were