Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
fff.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By the way, this thread and communist shit bag vermin filth in it who attacked Kyle inspired me to donate another 100.00 to his defense fund

Kid's got over a half a million in there right now and climbing.

The good persons of this great nation will not let this Patriot fall to the hordes of rodent leftist filth .

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no.

Glock Rittenmonkey post meme now?

Mental wambulance on the way! Yep.

I don't follow that. Nope. Nope.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.
The matter is somewhat helped by the fact that Kyle KILLED people and the BLM protesters did not (at this time).

So, yes, someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer.
According to the laws of the United States, it depends on the situation.
Let me repeat it: "someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer."

Which law would make someone that not kills a murderer? :Confused:
Someone killing a person doesn't make them a murderer- giving certain circumstances.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didnt know he was a volunteer firefighter as well. No wonder he put the fire out.

kyle-rittenhouse-fire-extinguisher.jpg

This kid is great. A real selfless American.

No wonder the scum on the left hates him so much.

If he had burned down some old ladies home that night & perhaps raped a kid or two the left would be demanding he be installed as Biden's Public Safety Tsar.