Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.

Very true. It was all about the narrative the media was pushing, you know, by THEM. It was all orchestrated. It was to put it into the sheeps mind "hate the white man"....... aka "hate Trump". It was a psychological tactic, to associate the two, and lessen the blow of Trump votes. When everything else didnt work for them, they deployed Operation Scorecard.
Oi you bastard...I have Cotton Eye Joe in my head on repeat. And to make it worse C.K told us what the lyrics secretly mean! :IggyMcLulz:

Roflmao. I didn't know until I looked it up the other day! I busted out laughing!!!! Bwahahaha! The video is STUPID as hell. Hahaha but its a good song- only because I love fiddles. I'm a big Charlie Daniels fan.

Im a big Daniels fan too, always loved fiddles. I finally took it up less than 2 years ago.

Cant remember fi I mentioned, but the bartender at the bar I was at a mnth ago, grabbed me to dance when that song came on lol.

I should kick her ass.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.

Very true. It was all about the narrative the media was pushing, you know, by THEM. It was all orchestrated. It was to put it into the sheeps mind "hate the white man"....... aka "hate Trump". It was a psychological tactic, to associate the two, and lessen the blow of Trump votes. When everything else didnt work for them, they deployed Operation Scorecard.
Oi you bastard...I have Cotton Eye Joe in my head on repeat. And to make it worse C.K told us what the lyrics secretly mean! :IggyMcLulz:

Roflmao. I didn't know until I looked it up the other day! I busted out laughing!!!! Bwahahaha! The video is STUPID as hell. Hahaha but its a good song- only because I love fiddles. I'm a big Charlie Daniels fan.

Im a big Daniels fan too, always loved fiddles. I finally took it up less than 2 years ago.

Cant remember fi I mentioned, but the bartender at the bar I was at a mnth ago, grabbed me to dance when that song came on lol.

I should kick her ass.

Hahahaha! Oh, so NOW you wanna dance? Im a dancin fool lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Awesome...I only play harmonica and a bit of guitar, but would love to give the banjo or accordion a go. A good banjo here can cost a fortune!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awesome...I only play harmonica and a bit of guitar, but would love to give the banjo or accordion a go. A good banjo here can cost a fortune!

I have a harmonica sitting in front of me lol.

Banjos are expensive indeed! Thats why I picked up fiddle lol. Was only $100, but banjos started out at $500.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I should kick her ass.

Oh, I can dance....in SOOOOO many different ways, lol. I'ma shush now. Hehehe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Banjos are expensive indeed! Thats why I picked up fiddle lol. Was only $100, but banjos started out at $500.
I looked at a secondhand one here in a pawn shop and it was around $1000.00!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Sheeeessh! Thats expensive!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hahaha, good tune. Hoping to not remember, nope Cisco Blazo not follow.

Is it just me or does that Crispy Creme douchebag just reek of erectile dysfunction in every post?

Sometimes I struggle to understand what he types. Lmao.
His drugs must be potent! :LOL1:
that and a generational commitment to savage inbreeding that extends back to the Babylonians.

For god sake someone needs to pummel his computer monitor with his face until it becomes unusable

He makes maxicremepuff735 look like a Rhodes scholar

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I should kick her ass.

Oh, I can dance....in SOOOOO many different ways, lol. I'ma shush now. Hehehe.

Hehehe.

Im ready!

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah...it looks awesome though, and it had double strings!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Believe it or not, when it comes to banjos and fiddles, the older it is, the more it is worth.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah...it looks awesome though, and it had double strings!

I've seen something like that before. Its like a banjo mandolin hybrid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Believe it or not, when it comes to banjos and fiddles, the older it is, the more it is worth.
Totally...I watch Pawn Stars all the time, and some of those early model Fenders and Gibsons go for a packet!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.
Come with valid arguments or admit you were wrong. This is the loser approach you're using, it is too transparant.
Just be a man and admit you are wrong.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The matter is somewhat helped by the fact that Kyle KILLED people and the BLM protesters did not (at this time).

So, yes, someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kyle is not a hero, and you people who support him are afraid of the truth. It's sad, really. Your hatred is so out of control, you condone murder, and lionize murderers. You all should get a life and support someone who actually celebrates life instead of ending lives.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.
Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

No, Succubus, I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.

Reactions: Q

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
The matter is somewhat helped by the fact that Kyle KILLED people and the BLM protesters did not (at this time).

So, yes, someone killing people might make them a murderer. Someone NOT killing people will not be a murderer.
you can't kill something that has no value. what the fuck up lil nigga? again if a dozen or so shot several times it might mean they were killed. nothing lost though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle is not a hero, and you people who support him are afraid of the truth. It's sad, really. Your hatred is so out of control, you condone murder, and lionize murderers. You all should get a life and support someone who actually celebrates life instead of ending lives.
giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.
Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

No, Succubus, I am pissed off about ANYONE who murders people. I don't give a shit what party they are in. I am also pissed off about people who make a hero out of murderers. I do not agree with looting, as I have said before. But the legal remedy for looting is not murder. The fat little fuck, if he really wanted to help, should have gone with pepper spray, not a damn gun. He went with the intent to murder, clearly. And he had no interest in acting as an EMT. What a bunch of BS. EMTs do not arm themselves.

I wonder if the mothers of those two soytards got to watch video of the vermin problem they created get exterminated?

"shoot me nigga, shoot me" ....um... ok :ROFL: :LMAO2:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shawn Langlois
Mon, November 30, 2020, 3:58 AM GMT·3 min read

America, the land of the free and the home of the overweight, loud-mouthed, evangelical, gun-loving warmongers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shawn Langlois
Mon, November 30, 2020, 3:58 AM GMT·3 min read

America, the land of the free and the home of the overweight, loud-mouthed, evangelical, gun-loving warmongers.

Yet interestingly enough no wars were started nor troops deployed from Jan 20th 2017 until this day.

Lets see if we can say the same over the span of four years from now