Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

two soy boys dead and the third on the run .

Nice peaceful demonstration with people holding bats there, CrippledBud. Real First amendmentish & patriotic.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

Nice peaceful demonstration with people holding bats there, CrippledBud. Real First amendmentish & patriotic.

NO ONE is threatening him. NO ONE. I hope the little shit gets life and is raped daily by black guys.

You're despicable. Subhuman. Go fuck yourself, you nasty POS.

Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

NO ONE is threatening him. NO ONE. I hope the little shit gets life and is raped daily by black guys.

But are you mad tho :ROFL:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

I am so sick of 'people' like you. You have no reason to live.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The loss of child rapists clearly has a deep physiological impact on poor lotus

It’s as if there was some kind of bond between them

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't do anything to make you understand why we have laws in the USA. Your IQ is just too low.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

Yet here I am WITHOUT a criminal record NOT being killed by a true American patriot :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah those Bowel Contents Matter douche bags looked real peaceful and docile before things got out of hand

Oh wait, it's that your beloved pedophile Joey the fiddler begging a minor to shoot him? Several times?

He must of meant for kyle to squirt on his face like the other children but was misinterpreted.

Oh well, he can ponder that mistake in hell where he belongs

I didn't say the victims were beloved, or even nice. That's beside the point. Kyle is a murderer, no matter who the people were he shot. No one was shooting at him. He killed people, and that's against the law, even when you're riddled with hate.

Arson is against the law too, thank the Lord Kyle was there. Not only a Patriot of the highest regard, a fire fighter as well lol.

Its a shame those nice boys wanted to hug Kyle for what he did, and instead Kyle ran away. They could of gave him so many hugs, but now they dead cause Kyle was a Hugaphobe.

So, did murdering two people make the fires go out?

The self defense happened after he put the fire out. They got mad, and went after him. Thus his need to defend himself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can't do anything to make you understand why we have laws in the USA. Your IQ is just too low.
Lmao. If it were a republican senator who was killed that night you wouldn’t be saying a word

But a pedophile? All hell breaks loose in soytown

Take the broom out of your ass and ride it away witch only fellow pedophiles and dumbfucks agree with you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"shoot me nigga, shoot me" :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

wonder if the demons that are raping him in hell right now are saying this to him in a chorus?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
still trying to understand how Rittenhouse is a murderer. lmao he should have shot more of em though. they got off too easy that night. if he had hit many a time say a dozen or so i guess it would have been murder but nothing of value would have been lost. he would have made his status to Legend if he had. we NEED more of him on the streets. Hell even get the worthless pregnant cunts out there shooting the nasty and vile scum out there. I need more Lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.

Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.

Kyle was working there? LMAO. Yeah, self-employed and self-paid.

The media treated it as if he was a long way from home, but he was only like 15 miles from home. The pedos came from 30-50 miles away, the ones funded by Burn Loot Murder.

Ya cant tell me, that a kid, who was a junior police cadet, a lifeguard, who had cleaned up monuments earlier in the day, who was asked for help by a local store owner and militia group because some criminals were on the way to burn his shit down, who was also an EMT that was there offering help to people, that put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled to the local police department that the scum was gonna use to burn the building down, VERSUS a bunch of fucking criminals with a rap sheet so long I have to use my scroll wheel to see them all, that clearly had a hissy fit when Kyle put the fire out and said "get him!"......... ya cant tell me that Kyle was the bad guy. Ya just cant.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"shoot me nigga, shoot me" :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

wonder if the demons that are raping him in hell right now are saying this to him in a chorus?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I been watching that show called Lucifer, I can SOOOOOOOOOOOO picture this haha.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.

Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.

The media treated it as if he was a long way from home, but he was only like 15 miles from home. The pedos came from 30-50 miles away, the ones funded by Burn Loot Murder.

Ya cant tell me, that a kid, who was a junior police cadet, a lifeguard, who had cleaned up monuments earlier in the day, who was asked for help by a local store owner and militia group because some criminals were on the way to burn his shit down, who was also an EMT that was there offering help to people, that put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled to the local police department that the scum was gonna use to burn the building down, VERSUS a bunch of fucking criminals with a rap sheet so long I have to use my scroll wheel to see them all, that clearly had a hissy fit when Kyle put the fire out and said "get him!"......... ya cant tell me that Kyle was the bad guy. Ya just cant.

Yes I can tell you that. He is an angry alt-righter who thought killing people he hated is manly. It's despicable. I am not saying the people he shot were good. I am saying he had no reason to kill them, and that he is pure evil. And your support of him is despicable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes I can tell you that. He is an angry alt-righter who thought killing people he hated is manly. It's despicable. I am not saying the people he shot were good. I am saying he had no reason to kill them, and that he is pure evil. And your support of him is despicable.
Who? Kyle The Righteous?

That's a good kid

We need 10 million more Righteous Kyles.

Amen.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
still trying to understand how Rittenhouse is a murderer. lmao he should have shot more of em though. they got off too easy that night. if he had hit many a time say a dozen or so i guess it would have been murder but nothing of value would have been lost. he would have made his status to Legend if he had. we NEED more of him on the streets. Hell even get the worthless pregnant cunts out there shooting the nasty and vile scum out there. I need more Lulz

I imagine if you even vaguely understood the law, you'd be clear on why he is a murderer, and he will be convicted.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I imagine if you even vaguely understood the law, you'd be clear on why he is a murderer, and he will be convicted.
I'd imagine if you knew how to tie your own shoelaces unassisted you'd realize there isn't a chance in hell he gets convicted of the charges they are bringing.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

no doubt you'll be in there soon visiting him and get fucked good. you will even get a tat or a few of his face and bow down to him as your God. you wanted him to "murder" even more don't fucking hide it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He won't get convicted if the jury is made up of low IQ cultists like you. Unfortunately, you're right. But if the jury is at least of average intelligence, he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

God you're a sour bitch

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

God you're a sour bitch

LMAO. You haters have a lot of nerve calling anyone else sour. You people are so riddled with hate you can't even pretend to be human.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Will there be a soyboy day of reckoning when Kyle gets exonerated?

Imagine if you will, an army of overly sensitive gimps wearing female underwear & make up attacking 73 million patriots with their handbags and anal beads :ROFL:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If he gets exonerated, there will be an explosion of some kind, that's for sure. The kid should hang.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

God you're a sour bitch

LMAO. You haters have a lot of nerve calling anyone else sour. You people are so riddled with hate you can't even pretend to be human.

With any luck your TDS will cause you to have a fucking stroke.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Kyle was asked to be there by honest hardworking Americans who were in fear of having their businesses destroyed

who asked the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pigs to be there? Bowel Movements Matter, the marxist hate filled group of left wing douchebags who want to see this country destroyed?

Lmao....@Bowel Movements Matter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If he gets exonerated, there will be an explosion of some kind, that's for sure. The kid should hang.
An estrogen explosion when the soy boys suddenly leak out their stinky vaginas

that's about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
5f4681ca89aff80028ab80e0

Now that's a good kid.

God you're a sour bitch

With any luck your TDS will cause you to have a fucking stroke.

She's had several already.

THe last one so bad that she now has to type all of this hate filled rage against wholesome people with a kickstand fastened to her earlobe or she risks crashing face first into her keyboard every 9 seconds

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How do you know he is angry? I have seen no proof of any anger.... other than ol' "Shoot me nigga!" and Company. How do you know he is an alt-righter, is it on his Facebook page?

He even stated hours before he even fired his weapon, that he was there to offer help, showing his EMT bag. When asked about his rifle, he said it was for his defense, that you dont go into a war zone unarmed. This is common sense. Our EMT soldiers in the military, they dont run around unarmed. This is no different. When all this was happening, certain areas of our country were literally at war. Fuck all that "fiery but peaceful protest" propaganda bullshit! These fuckers were BURNING LOOTING AND MURDERING everywhere they went! There was no PEACE with them. Damn right you need to defend defend DEFEND!

If I knew my neighborhood was about to be under siege, I would pray that the Lord send me 100 Kyles! Though, "if I had a son, he would look like Kyle" lol. My son IS like Kyle lol, because I raised him well.

What would you do Lotus, crawl into your bed, and lay down and die? "Oh those nice gentlemen just want to burn my home with me in it, I dont need any help, and those nice young men dont deserve to die. They are just protesting peacefully, such nice young men. I shall simply lay here and die, it must be my time. Black Lives Matter!"

Is there no way for you to understand? I mean I know a lot of teachers were involved with those fiery peaceful protests........... wait......... the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wasnt one of your cousins was he, he wasnt part of your "people" was he? Oh no, I see why you mad now.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.