Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah those Bowel Contents Matter douche bags looked real peaceful and docile before things got out of hand

Oh wait, it's that your beloved pedophile Joey the fiddler begging a minor to shoot him? Several times?

He must of meant for kyle to squirt on his face like the other children but was misinterpreted.

Oh well, he can ponder that mistake in hell where he belongs

I didn't say the victims were beloved, or even nice. That's beside the point. Kyle is a murderer, no matter who the people were he shot. No one was shooting at him. He killed people, and that's against the law, even when you're riddled with hate.

Self defense is not against the law.

No one was trying to kill him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah those Bowel Contents Matter douche bags looked real peaceful and docile before things got out of hand

Oh wait, it's that your beloved pedophile Joey the fiddler begging a minor to shoot him? Several times?

He must of meant for kyle to squirt on his face like the other children but was misinterpreted.

I didn't say the victims were beloved, or even nice. That's beside the point. Kyle is a murderer, no matter who the people were he shot. No one was shooting at him. He killed people, and that's against the law, even when you're riddled with hate.

no one except the bums that were trying to kill him

Last edited:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

no except the bums that were trying to kill him

Now why would "they" do that? Were any other random and totally innocent strangers in a crowd of people victims of attempted murder that night, beside the Kylesbury Dough Boy? Well were there?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Now why would "they" do that? Were any other random and totally innocent strangers in a crowd of people victims of attempted murder that night, beside the Kylesbury Dough Boy? Well were there?

Did anyone else try to put out a dumpster fire which these lowlife degenerate felons started?

No?

Well then THAT's why itty bitty titty fiddler decided to chase Kyle and place his life in danger.

Punk got what he deserved

Wassamatta soyboy? Jealous of Kyle because at 17 he's got bigger balls and is a better shot than you ever were?

Well maybe if you had actually stood up to those slipper wearing rice farmers in combat instead of sucking cock in the barracks you'd have become a man too during your stay in Nam. But instead you lost all respect for yourself and your buddy peaches lost his nose.

Such is the fate when you send frail little cheesepuffs to do a man's job. They lose. No matter how well equipped for combat they are

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Did anyone else try to put out a dumpster fire which these lowlife degenerate felons started?

No?

Well then THAT's why itty bitty titty fiddler decided to chase Kyle and place his life in danger.

Wassamatta soyboy? Jealous of Kyle because at 17 he's got bigger balls and is a better shot than you ever were?

Well maybe if you had actually stood up to those slipper wearing rice farmers in combat instead of sucking cock in the barracks you'd have become a man too during your stay in Nam. But instead you lost all respect for yourself and your buddy peaches lost his nose.

Such is the fate when you send frail little cheesepuffs to do a man's job. They lose. No matter how well equipped for combat they are

Are you fapping now, thinking feverishly about Kyles "Big Balls" Do you think you could gargle them both?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No?

Are you fapping now, thinking feverishly about Kyles "Big Balls" Do you think you could gargle them both?

I think he faps over the images of dead libs, honestly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No?

What's that? Goat sperm creampies taste best when served with a side of man ass?

Wouldn't know about that one soyboy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No?

What, are you 50 going on 12? What's with the schoolyard style insults? Next you'll be calling him a "big poo poo head"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No?

I think he faps over the images of dead libs, honestly.

Actually, a lib with his brains blown out the side of his head is almost as appealing a look as this fine ass lady Sccubus

but that's beside the point

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No?

What, are you 50 going on 12? What's with the schoolyard style insults? Next you'll be calling him a "big poo poo head"

Hence, the reason we lost Nam.

Despite equipping frail little soy tards like Aidsmin with the most ferocious weapons on earth these women with facial hair STILL managed to lose to a bunch of rice farmers carrying bamboo sticks.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No?

Too funny. A mans job. That leaves you out little fella

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No?

Too funny. A mans job. That leaves you out little fella

Hiya Princess.

Amiemin call you as back up? :ROFL:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

So how many times did you write the G.E.D. test before you passed?

What a dumb cunt.

OIP-Ww-U6-A09-nwpde-QNew-YAWUw-Ha-I8.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
dumb cunt

you know this bitch was some kind of teacher over in CaliDeformia ?

Not kidding.

I think they let her teach Still studies to catatonics whenever she finished mopping the floors early enough

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Arson is against the law too, thank the Lord Kyle was there. Not only a Patriot of the highest regard, a fire fighter as well lol.

Its a shame those nice boys wanted to hug Kyle for what he did, and instead Kyle ran away. They could of gave him so many hugs, but now they dead cause Kyle was a Hugaphobe.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.

Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
no one except the bums that were trying to kill him
You keep mixing up the order of events.

And you keep ignoring the fact that he only was at a place where he did not had to be.

Yup, exactly as I just said, they shouldnt of been there lol. Had they not came to Burn Loot and Murder, they would still be alive..... and diddling kiddies. The Lord works in mysterious ways, glad they were able to meet their maker.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does maxpiss still think Kyle will be convicted of murder for exercising his right to roam fully armed in any area he chooses?

Hey piss, they hadn't declared marshall law so he had every right to be there and it is completely inconsequential if he was there looking for trouble or not. Fact of the matter is this: ONCE he felt his life was in danger he had the right to defend himself

And those videos clearly show a person who could be in reasonable fear for his life.

In fact, I'll tell you dumb cocksuckers this: YOu could literally have KYle on video saying he's going to Kenonsha to look for trouble and it STILL wouldn't change the fact that at the moment in time he took the shots he was acting in self defense

now go cry yourselves to sleep you Marxists pigs. Kyle's walking.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Arson is against the law too, thank the Lord Kyle was there. Not only a Patriot of the highest regard, a fire fighter as well lol.

Its a shame those nice boys wanted to hug Kyle for what he did, and instead Kyle ran away. They could of gave him so many hugs, but now they dead cause Kyle was a Hugaphobe.

So, did murdering two people make the fires go out?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.

Kyle was working there? LMAO. Yeah, self-employed and self-paid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

NO.. but it made the world a better place.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

According to a low IQ cultist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kyle was working there? LMAO. Yeah, self-employed and self-paid.
Kyle was asked to be there by honest hardworking Americans who were in fear of having their businesses destroyed

who asked the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pigs to be there? Bowel Movements Matter, the marxist hate filled group of left wing douchebags who want to see this country destroyed?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

According to a low IQ cultist.

Yeah well, I realize you enjoy a world littered with Pedophiles and convicted felons who like to harm innocent people but I do not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm still laughing at that pedophile scum saying "shoot me nigga, shoot me"

and then less than 20 minutes latter his brains are leaking out of his skull :ROFL: