Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
And you keep ignoring the fact that he only was at a place where he did not had to be.
Yup, exactly as I just said, they shouldnt of been there lol. Had they not came to Burn Loot and Murder, they would still be alive..... and diddling kiddies. The Lord works in mysterious ways, glad they were able to meet their maker.
People have the right to protest. People do not have the right to murder others. That's a huge difference.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was being chased because he had already murdered someone. The people who chased him were brave. Kyle is a chicken shit murderer.
So.... was this before or after Kyle put the dumpster fire out. Cause, they went after his ass after the fire got put out. Then Kyle defended himself.

Long live Kyle! A true patriot.
You keep claiming tht nobody else would have been able to put the dumpster fire out...

And then you made the other error you keep making. You misspelled "muderer", you typed it as "patriot". Try to pay a bit more attention next time you write a message, people might get the wrong idea.
Nope, never claimed "no one else could put it out", he was simply the bravest one to do it.
Good, so that's not a valid argument, we both agree on this.

But the pedos wouldnt of got killed if "they hadnt been there" lol. You know, the shit y'all like to keep saying. Yet, Kyle actually worked there, not the pedos who WANTED to be shot. How can it be murder if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wanted to be shot. He said "Shoot me nigga!", and as a polite individual, Kyle served him up a heaping helping of Justice, Kevorkian style.
First of all, you call them "pedos", but that is completely irrelevant. They were humans who were shot by Kyle.

Now, were they armed or were they trying to kill him? No.

Kyle showed up with a gun, challenged them, someone threw a plastic bag at him (not really life threatening!) and Kyle shot someone. A human ho he knew nothing about.
Then people wanted to stop the MURDERER (Kyle), so they chased him (unarmed). Then he killed a second person.

They were not armed? Have you not seen the photos? Hell the only guy that lived, it shows him clearly holding his wounded arm, with a gun in his hand, that he legally could not possess. That the media TRIED to say was a cellphone. NEXT!

Putting out a fire, that was meant to destroy property and harm others, was "challenging them"? Nah, NEXT!

Ok, so this is where you REALLY lost me...... a fucking plastic bag..... HAHAHAHAHA YEAH! With a fucking BRICK in it! Plastic bags do not have the physical capability to fly through the air like that. NEXT!!!

Oh, and you left the r and t out of your name, Marxist735. Maybe you should have BF spell it properly for you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And you keep ignoring the fact that he only was at a place where he did not had to be.
Yup, exactly as I just said, they shouldnt of been there lol. Had they not came to Burn Loot and Murder, they would still be alive..... and diddling kiddies. The Lord works in mysterious ways, glad they were able to meet their maker.
People have the right to protest. People do not have the right to murder others. That's a huge difference.

And people do not have a right to burn down police stations and destroy others property, and they dont have the right to try and kill someone for doing so. NEXT!

Q

Banned
I can't do anything to make you understand why we have laws in the USA. Your IQ is just too low.
I'm afraid I have to join you in this conclusion.

I'm going to join the next face to face meeting I have for my work armed with a gun. My expectation is that nobody will feel provoked in any way... :)

Q

Banned
I imagine if you even vaguely understood the law, you'd be clear on why he is a murderer, and he will be convicted.
I can only hope so, because others might follow his example if he would not be convicted.

Q

Banned
And people do not have a right to burn down police stations and destroy others property, and they dont have the right to try and kill someone for doing so. NEXT!
I cannot believe you think murder and arson are equal crimes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I can't do anything to make you understand why we have laws in the USA. Your IQ is just too low.
I'm afraid I have to join you in this conclusion.

I'm going to join the next face to face meeting I have for my work armed with a gun. My expectation is that nobody will feel provoked in any way... :)
So are you saying the pedophile scum that Kyle disposed of felt provoked?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I cannot believe you’ve managed to avoid swallowing your keyboard whole in some freak posting accident you mentally withered toolbag

Q

Banned
They were not armed? Have you not seen the photos? Hell the only guy that lived, it shows him clearly holding his wounded arm, with a gun in his hand, that he legally could not possess. That the media TRIED to say was a cellphone. NEXT!

Putting out a fire, that was meant to destroy property and harm others, was "challenging them"? Nah, NEXT!

Ok, so this is where you REALLY lost me...... a fucking plastic bag..... HAHAHAHAHA YEAH! With a fucking BRICK in it! Plastic bags do not have the physical capability to fly through the air like that. NEXT!!!

Oh, and you left the r and t out of your name, Marxist735. Maybe you should have BF spell it properly for you.
The dude that lived looks to hold a gun, but he is not dead. So that's not even relevant for the murder case.
The two people he shot to death were not armed with guns. He could have stopped them without killing them.
OR the better option: he should not have been there. Especially not with a gun.

America has a legal system and police officers. They could handle it a lot better WITHOUT Kyle.

And let's end with a note: I keep it decent. I expect you to do the same.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I cannot believe you’ve managed to avoid swallowing your keyboard whole in some freak posting accident you mentally withered toolbag
Behave! You're acting like the little kid you obviously are.
You are the only one completely out of control. Are you always this emotionally volatile? you seem rather unhinged. I should arm myself so I can protect myself from a savage like you. Disgusting!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So are you saying the pedophile scum that Kyle disposed of felt provoked?
Why would you think so?
shut-up-retard.gif

pepo-retard-retard.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have come upon this thread, found it to stink of vile corpses beyond comprehension. Sniff, sniff, oh that is simply a Marxist735. A vile beast! One that must be cast henceforth! Into the pits with ye! His stooper is his own unknowing. There shall be no songs sung about this creature. LEave this pit of despair for now I shall. For I know King Kyle the Great, would not wallow in these depths among such foul creatures.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A bit off topic but somewhat related to all the ranting going on in this thread.....you can call a young guy defending himself a murderer but what about all the other looters/rioters that are shooting people and causing chaos for this whole damn BLM movement??? Or just for no reason at all? I wonder if Kyle was a republican? That would explain why the lefties are so pissed off about it. Sorry for trolling, OP but I just wanted to make some sense of this shit, myself.

Very true. It was all about the narrative the media was pushing, you know, by THEM. It was all orchestrated. It was to put it into the sheeps mind "hate the white man"....... aka "hate Trump". It was a psychological tactic, to associate the two, and lessen the blow of Trump votes. When everything else didnt work for them, they deployed Operation Scorecard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Very true. It was all about the narrative the media was pushing, you know, by THEM. It was all orchestrated. It was to put it into the sheeps mind "hate the white man"....... aka "hate Trump". It was a psychological tactic, to associate the two, and lessen the blow of Trump votes. When everything else didnt work for them, they deployed Operation Scorecard.
Oi you bastard...I have Cotton Eye Joe in my head on repeat. And to make it worse C.K told us what the lyrics secretly mean! :IggyMcLulz:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Oi you bastard...I have Cotton Eye Joe in my head on repeat. And to make it worse C.K told us what the lyrics secretly mean! :IggyMcLulz:

Roflmao. I didn't know until I looked it up the other day! I busted out laughing!!!! Bwahahaha! The video is STUPID as hell. Hahaha but its a good song- only because I love fiddles. I'm a big Charlie Daniels fan.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle was a good kid, a servant of the community, a morally upright young man with aspirations of becoming a police officer.

Of course the leftist scum will automatically assume he's a republican. I cannot remember the last time I saw a teenage liberal that wasn't on some form of mind altering substance, addicted to gaming and wasn't a general self serving douche bag

Lefties are pieces of shit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahaha, good tune. Hoping to not remember, nope Cisco Blazo not follow.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Roflmao. I didn't know until I looked it up the other day! I busted out laughing!!!! Bwahahaha! The video is STUPID as hell. Hahaha but its a good song- only because I love fiddles. I'm a big Charlie Daniels fan.

Im a big Daniels fan too, always loved fiddles. I finally took it up less than 2 years ago.

Cant remember fi I mentioned, but the bartender at the bar I was at a mnth ago, grabbed me to dance when that song came on lol.