Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump lost the election and this stupid brainwashed kid will spend a good deal of time in jail. Some would say win win.
I hope the little POS spends the rest of his life in prison, and that these fucking caterwauling alt-righters don't influence the jury.
I agree with you on the last part. Getting a jury without any prior knowledge is probably impossible. It's going to be hard to create a good jury for this.

I'm not sure about him having to spend life in prison. He is still a kid and acted like a kid. I cannot determine how twisted he already is, but I hope he can be saved. Even he is a human being.

I agree with you in theory. He is just a kid and he could be saved. But the US prison system doesn't actually do rehabilitation. It is strictly a punishment, with slavery thrown in, and as a result, many cons come out even worse than when they went in. And with all the idolization this kid is getting, I doubt that his mental health is going anywhere but the dark side right now.

He made his bed. You know the rest, come hell or high water.

Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
4cvx9s.jpg

Yeah. That guy's a real Einstein.

I feel sorry for him, although I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it.
It's a horrible "Photoshop" :SadFace:

Fixed it a bit:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As of this moment there are 13,441,503 covid cases, and 267,306 deaths to date. Sad the kid didn’t kill the the ass who is responsible.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?
No, he had no reason to be there. He should have been somewhere else and preferably without a gun.

Are we talking about the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that died, or just Kyle? Fucking hypocrite.
Kyle. That's the subject we're discussing here. Completely retarded idiot!

So tell Mr. Hypocrite247, should the protesters been there? Should they have been there with a gun?

No one should have had a gun there. Did the two people Kyle murdered have guns?

Q

Banned
I'm not sure about him having to spend life in prison. He is still a kid and acted like a kid. I cannot determine how twisted he already is, but I hope he can be saved. Even he is a human being.
I agree with you in theory. He is just a kid and he could be saved. But the US prison system doesn't actually do rehabilitation. It is strictly a punishment, with slavery thrown in, and as a result, many cons come out even worse than when they went in. And with all the idolization this kid is getting, I doubt that his mental health is going anywhere but the dark side right now.
I think that's the case in a lot of countries. Rehabilitation is very very difficult and doesn't even work in a lot of cases.
Most criminals will be criminals forever. By their own choice.

I'm afraid you're right, because when he gets convicted he will go to prison and due to the crime and his age, it will probably be a prison for adults. Where he will be in contact with other people that will see him as a hero. He will start to believe he IS a hero. And anyway, he will adapt to the other criminals there.

It's just that when I see him, I also see a kid. And then I feel very sorry for him, ruining his life for just not thinking.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think that's the case in a lot of countries. Rehabilitation is very very difficult and doesn't even work in a lot of cases.
Most criminals will be criminals forever. By their own choice.

I'm afraid you're right, because when he gets convicted he will go to prison and due to the crime and his age, it will probably be a prison for adults. Where he will be in contact with other people that will see him as a hero. He will start to believe he IS a hero. And anyway, he will adapt to the other criminals there.

It's just that when I see him, I also see a kid. And then I feel very sorry for him, ruining his life for just not thinking.

I feel sorry for him, too. But I am only in favor of him getting a light sentence if he truly and honestly realizes that what he did was wrong and not in any way heroic.

Q

Banned
The only thing that bothers me about this case is that Rittenhouse was underaged and out in riot carrying an AR15. Yes I believe he acted in self defense.. but should he have been there in the first place?? hmmm? dunno?
No, he had no reason to be there. He should have been somewhere else and preferably without a gun.

Are we talking about the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! that died, or just Kyle? Fucking hypocrite.
So tell Mr. Hypocrite247, should the protesters been there? Should they have been there with a gun?
There's nobody on the board with that name? Who are you talking to? The voices in your head?

Q

Banned
There are rumours that the 3rd guy, who was wounded had a gun. A simple handgun.

Changes nothing on the fact that Kyle shot 2 unarmed people and they died.
A lot of people try to get in "arguments" that are completely irrelevant, like the convictions of one of the people who died. Kyle did not know AND he had already had his punshment for it.

Q

Banned
I feel sorry for him, too. But I am only in favor of him getting a light sentence if he truly and honestly realizes that what he did was wrong and not in any way heroic.
He will not realize that, if only due to the publicity he gets now.

He is probably brainwashed from when he was little. He will probably need years of therapy to become a normal human being.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
xLELCiT.jpg

Now that chubby little Kyle will have a criminal record, he'll never be a cop or a Maureen Core Soldier.

FACT!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are rumours that the 3rd guy, who was wounded had a gun. A simple handgun.

Changes nothing on the fact that Kyle shot 2 unarmed people and they died.
A lot of people try to get in "arguments" that are completely irrelevant, like the convictions of one of the people who died. Kyle did not know AND he had already had his punshment for it.

Yeah. The third guy did have a gun, but he was trying to stop Kyle because he had already murdered two people. The two he murdered did not have guns and were not trying to kill him. The guy with the skateboard was trying to stop him after the first murder. The only aggressor was Kyle.

The two guys he killed may have been lowlifes, but you're right, Kyle did not know this and he definitely had no right to kill them.

Q

Banned
This man rot in prison? Nah hes already out hahahaha.

b1c3bf0274684436867e748678ef95d2_md.jpg
3 people smiling, because 2 people are dead.

The killer is a kid, whose life is probably over due to this. He will not be able to have a normal life anymore.

2 adults smiling because they got a murderer temporary out of prison. But they just did it for themselves. For their 5 minutes of fame.
And the kid himself, the murderer, also smiling. Not realizing what he has done.

I wonder in which extend the shirt Kyle is wearing is by accident or on purpose.

Anyway, the picture makes me feel sick.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You fucking people. I cant even lol. So much Soy in this thread.

Im curious, what does soy have to do with it?

Bunch of soy sippers in here. Here ya go, a decent enough definition lol.....

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult for male femininity by online communities.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This man rot in prison? Nah hes already out hahahaha.

b1c3bf0274684436867e748678ef95d2_md.jpg
3 people smiling, because 2 people are dead.

The killer is a kid, whose life is probably over due to this. He will not be able to have a normal life anymore.

2 adults smiling because they got a murderer temporary out of prison. But they just did it for themselves. For their 5 minutes of fame.
And the kid himself, the murderer, also smiling. Not realizing what he has done.

I wonder in which extend the shirt Kyle is wearing is by accident or on purpose.

Anyway, the picture makes me feel sick.

That shirt is completely intentional. It's an unsubtle dogwhistle.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess my thought is .. Would the 2 that died and the one that was shot still be alive if they didn't attack Rittenhouse?? I think they would be....I wouldn't approach someone with an AR15 in the middle of a riot..:/ The fact that he was underage is only a misdemeanor, so that's almost irrelevant.. I don't believe Rittenhouse went there to shoot people.. If he had..he would have just open fired on the group.. I believe he acted in self defense.. ( I did some reading on this case today )

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nah but the 3rd guy he shot did.

Q

Banned

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult for male femininity by online communities.
So you're using it incorrect! Better not use it anymore!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms "cuck" and "low-T", two other terms popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives, by online communities.

Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men perceived as lacking masculine characteristics -- popularly used as an insult by incels and closet cases who fear their own emotional inner lives.

FAYW ^^^^^^

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

There's nobody on the board with that name? Who are you talking to? The voices in your head?

Exactly, keep rollin' Mr. Hypocrite247

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah but the 3rd guy he shot did.

Yeah. After he murdered two unarmed people.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Exactly, keep rollin' Mr. Hypocrite247
Ah... you're posting messages for the voices in your head..... Do you know that that is pretty weird?
Maybe you should contact a professional in schizophrenia?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I guess my thought is .. Would the 2 that died and the one that was shot still be alive if they didn't attack Rittenhouse?? I think they would be....I wouldn't approach someone with an AR15 in the middle of a riot..:/ The fact that he was underage is only a misdemeanor, so that's almost irrelevant.. I don't believe Rittenhouse went there to shoot people.. If he had..he would have just open fired on the group.. I believe he acted in self defense.. ( I did some reading on this case today )

Thank you for researching Hell, something more folks should do who dont understand things or live in this country.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So you're using it incorrect! Better not use it anymore!

Whatever Soyboy :Welcome8: