Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, Admin gives me the snooze emoji, 30 seconds after me posting a 5 minute video. Proof he doesnt want to accept facts. Poor lil dip shit noob haha.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Wait. These dupes think it was just empty plastic bag that was being thrown at Kyle?

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

But let's assume it contained something hard enough that it could have hurt Kyle.... Just for the sake of argument.

I dont know exactly what was in the bag, but according to one news site that is normally bias, they said it was deodorant and stuff from where he was discharged from the mental hospital. But its hard to say.
Let's assume as I state above. Still not life threatening for Kyle... not worth him murdering people... Or do you disagree?

I'll play along here, and use your logic lol.... Kyle had no way of knowing what was in the bag being hurled at him, anymore than who this man was, or his criminal history. I have no idea what was going through Kyle's mind, but Im gonna take a stab at it, he saw a grown man who had acted violent all night, almost upon him, heard a gun shot, had to act quickly, and acted. You have to keep in mind, Kyle has no criminal history, but Japedo did. Not only did Japedo have sexual relations with young boys (you read that right), he also had a violent criminal history. His gf had a stay away order on him, because he power slammed her on the ground. He wasnt even suppose to be around minors. Now, Kyle, not knowing any of this though, has to keep in mind as well that this person could take his weapon away, like he tried to do, and could very well use it on him or harm others. Kyle had no other choice but to shoot. If Japedo never went after him, no one would of died.
Since you agree with me, let me agree with you. He could have felt intimidated. Your logic does not make sense, because Kyle had no knowledge of this man other than his appearance and behaviour. So all the informtion regarding convictions and his girlfriend, etc. are irrelevant.
So what do you do in a situation like this? You try to get out of the situation. But murder someone with 4 shots? That's not the correct response.
What would a smart person do? Prevent he would be in a situation like this.
I think Kyle did try to prevent the situation, its why he ran away first. I think when he heard Japedo's buddy fire a shot, Kyle may of thought it was his pursuer or someone close enough to do him harm. There wasnt much Kyle could do other than fire when Japedo tried to take his rifle. I honestly dont even think Kyle saw the plastic bag thrown at him since he was running from Japedo. It was Japedo's buddy's gunshot that made him panic first, and Japedo closing in second.

Also, its important to note, that when Kyle got separated from his group (there was 2 groups, and Kyle was walking back and forth between them offering medical aid to protesters), the police then wouldnt allow him to go back to his original group.
I can agree with you that someone feels so threatened that he sees no other option than to use his gun.
I wonder if that was the situation here, but let's assume.

In that case he did not need to shoot a human 4 times and murder him.
He could have aimed at them and told them to leave him because otherwise he had to shoot them. He could have shot a warning shot, in the air for example, to show he was prepared to shoot and to alarm the police, for which he also could have used his voice (you know, shouting for the police, that is a pretty good strategy when they are near).
And if they then still attack him, he could have shot once in someone's leg for example. All better options than killing 2 people.

He had no time Maxis, the man ran and ran, trying to avoid the situation. He was going for the police when he was attacked by the mob.

Japedo was mad at Kyle for putting the fire out.

Check this video. I dont have audio right now, but watch. He had no time to react, the enemy was upon him, no matter how much he tried to avoid the situation.

He had time, enough time to aim at someone's head and pull the trigger. Do you know how hard it is to shoot someone in the head?

Q

Banned
Hahaha, Admin gives me the snooze emoji, 30 seconds after me posting a 5 minute video. Proof he doesnt want to accept facts. Poor lil dip shit noob haha.
Or proof he knows the facts already? Don't assume...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Or proof he knows the facts already? Don't assume...
He's a bleeding anus liberal, he knows the narrative his puppet masters have indoctrinated into his pea sized brain

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wait. These dupes think it was just empty plastic bag that was being thrown at Kyle?

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

But let's assume it contained something hard enough that it could have hurt Kyle.... Just for the sake of argument.

I dont know exactly what was in the bag, but according to one news site that is normally bias, they said it was deodorant and stuff from where he was discharged from the mental hospital. But its hard to say.
Let's assume as I state above. Still not life threatening for Kyle... not worth him murdering people... Or do you disagree?

I'll play along here, and use your logic lol.... Kyle had no way of knowing what was in the bag being hurled at him, anymore than who this man was, or his criminal history. I have no idea what was going through Kyle's mind, but Im gonna take a stab at it, he saw a grown man who had acted violent all night, almost upon him, heard a gun shot, had to act quickly, and acted. You have to keep in mind, Kyle has no criminal history, but Japedo did. Not only did Japedo have sexual relations with young boys (you read that right), he also had a violent criminal history. His gf had a stay away order on him, because he power slammed her on the ground. He wasnt even suppose to be around minors. Now, Kyle, not knowing any of this though, has to keep in mind as well that this person could take his weapon away, like he tried to do, and could very well use it on him or harm others. Kyle had no other choice but to shoot. If Japedo never went after him, no one would of died.
Since you agree with me, let me agree with you. He could have felt intimidated. Your logic does not make sense, because Kyle had no knowledge of this man other than his appearance and behaviour. So all the informtion regarding convictions and his girlfriend, etc. are irrelevant.
So what do you do in a situation like this? You try to get out of the situation. But murder someone with 4 shots? That's not the correct response.
I think Kyle did try to prevent the situation, its why he ran away first. I think when he heard Japedo's buddy fire a shot, Kyle may of thought it was his pursuer or someone close enough to do him harm. There wasnt much Kyle could do other than fire when Japedo tried to take his rifle. I honestly dont even think Kyle saw the plastic bag thrown at him since he was running from Japedo. It was Japedo's buddy's gunshot that made him panic first, and Japedo closing in second.

Also, its important to note, that when Kyle got separated from his group (there was 2 groups, and Kyle was walking back and forth between them offering medical aid to protesters), the police then wouldnt allow him to go back to his original group.
I can agree with you that someone feels so threatened that he sees no other option than to use his gun.

He could have aimed at them and told them to leave him because otherwise he had to shoot them. He could have shot a warning shot, in the air for example, to show he was prepared to shoot and to alarm the police, for which he also could have used his voice (you know, shouting for the police, that is a pretty good strategy when they are near).
And if they then still attack him, he could have shot once in someone's leg for example. All better options than killing 2 people.

He had no time Maxis, the man ran and ran, trying to avoid the situation. He was going for the police when he was attacked by the mob.

Check this video. I dont have audio right now, but watch. He had no time to react, the enemy was upon him, no matter how much he tried to avoid the situation.

He had time, enough time to aim at someone's head and pull the trigger. Do you know how hard it is to shoot someone in the head?

Not that hard if you a trained marksman :Grin3:

I wonder how long he spent running, trying to avoid confrontation, while the mob just kept on and kept on. He gave them time, they wouldnt accept it though, played some stupid games, and won some stupid prizes.

Btw, in that video it also shows a lot of the charges the "protesters" had against them. Did you notice that? I know you had asked for proof.

Q

Banned

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

I wonder how long he spent running, trying to avoid confrontation, while the mob just kept on and kept on. He gave them time, they wouldnt accept it though, played some stupid games, and won some stupid prizes.

Btw, in that video it also shows a lot of the charges the "protesters" had against them. Did you notice that? I know you had asked for proof.

Let me simply say this again: he shot him in the head. A pretty difficult target.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Let me simply say this again: he shot him in the head. A pretty difficult target.

Dude, I can hit a deer's heart at a 100 yards, you mean to tell me Kyle couldnt hit Pumpkin head at 5 feet? Pfft

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

kid had excellent aim.

he also blew apart the forearm / bicep area of that spaghetti arm soy fucktard who was trying to shoot him with a handgun.

He did so while on the floor, under duress and while his target was moving.

next

Q

Banned

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Dude, I can hit a deer's heart at a 100 yards, you mean to tell me Kyle couldnt hit Pumpkin head at 5 feet? Pfft

Good that we agree. He shot with the intent to kill. As a murderer does.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

lamo... fucktard cannot discern the difference between intent to commit murder and simply being a good shot :LOL1: :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Not what I agreed to. He shot to defend himself, end of.

His rifle barrel is pointing up I believe when he is running, making the head the first target when the barrel comes down.

Japedo was doing a suicide Naruto Run. lol

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is there some low IQ requirement you liberal fucktards require for entry into your fold?

You're all equally worthless, obtuse and incapable of critical thought

The fact that America still allows liberal to vote in even the most insignificant of elections is beyond me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Picture maxipad’s lips moving...and then picture my arse flaps vibrating right next to his mouth lips while I’m farting! I have more character don’t I? Exactly! Enough said...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Proof he knows how you think and can accurately guess every detail of the video.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Picture maxipad’s lips moving...and then picture my arse flaps vibrating right next to his mouth lips while I’m farting! I have more character don’t I? Exactly! Enough said...

So, Brainfail, are you saying you want us to picture the fantasy you have of your naked arse on Maxi's lips? Does that arouse you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

So, Brainfail, are you saying you want us to picture the fantasy you have of your naked arse on Maxi's lips? Does that arouse you?

Fuck! No! Just picture the image and laugh at the fact that my arse lips have more precise Dutch vernacular!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Geez, Im come in here drunk as fuck, and y'all aint got shit. Fuck the lot of you. Kyle gonna walk! Like Trump gonna win 2020 hahaha. Stock up on tissues you motherfuckers hahahaha.

Q

Banned

Lmao
Yup lol.
Nope, lol

Yuck

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Geez, Im come in here drunk as fuck, and y'all aint got shit. Fuck the lot of you. Kyle gonna walk! Like Trump gonna win 2020 hahaha. Stock up on tissues you motherfuckers hahahaha.

So, you're admitting Kyle will not get off.